Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian wrote:

> DScribr wrote:
>
> > Perhaps you should read my posts more carefully. I've
> already
> > explained to you about your 'non-claims'. (Another
> diversionary
> > BS post, is this all you have?)
> >
> > To repeat: Your opinions consistently begin w/ "it seems",
> and
> > "it suggests..." which doesn't come close to being 'physical
> > evidence' by ANY definition, and NO facts included, ever!
>
> What are you talking about? A "claim" or "hypothesis" is not
> "evidence". Rather, evidence is what is used to form the basis
> of claims and hypotheses. So if I see what looks like a paint
> run from a vertical block down into the junction with the
> adjacent block, I might state the hypothesis that "it seems
> that the paint was applied after the block was installed in
> situ". The hypothesis is not the evidence, the paint run is the
> evidence.
>
> Likewise, when we see evidence of all kinds of ancient garbage
> at the quarries, and evidence of humans who inhabited the
> place, records of what they ate, when they bathed, and
> instructions to deliver a product, but ZERO physical evidence,
> even in the huge volume of ancient garbage, of any shred of
> tools or equipment related to quarrying at what is widely
> believed to have been one of the largest quarry operations in
> ancient history, that's evidence that allows one to formulate
> hypotheses that maybe, just maybe, things ain't quite what
> we've been told all these years. The hypothesis isn't the
> "evidence", it's the conspicuous lack of specific evidence in
> the midst of all the other evidence found in those excavations
> that spurs the hypothesis.
>
>
>
> > YOUR opinion is NO better than anyone elses, but for some
> > unknown reason, you believe it is, and you believe that your
> > opinions don't require ANY physical evidence, (and the facts
> be
> > dammed...full steam ahead) BUT you insist that ALL others DO
> > provide physical evidence...and when we do, you
> > dismiss/disregard it without a valid reason, every time.
>
> Show me a post where I've said my "opinion" is better than
> anyone else's "opinion". Meanwhile, how is that related to the
> current debate about the quarries? You and yours have not
> expressed an "opinion"; you clearly have expressed a "claim", a
> staunchly held claim, which you not only contend is
> unquestionably true (ergo "indisputable"), but which has pushed
> several of you to become obsessed with issuing incessant
> insults and sarcasm to anyone who disagrees with you.
>
>
>
> > GET REAL Ori, the dbl-standard is obvious to all.
>
> The readers will make their own decision.
>
>
>
> > My tagline IS logical, and it IS a fact....IF you can't
> accept
> > this reality, that's YOUR problem.
>
> I rest my case.
>
>
>
> > (Will the SCA and Mainstream change the currently accepted
> P.
> > dates solely due to YOUR opinions??? NO, they want relevant
> > FACTUAL data, [PROOF] not misconceptions based on
> assumptions
> > and speculations.)
>
> What? I don't expect ANYONE to change their opinion based on my
> opinion, let alone the SCA. I have never tried to change the
> SCA's (or "Mainstream's") opinion. And the SCA hasn't tried to
> change my opinion. You, and a few others here, are the only
> ones obsessed with trying to change someone's opinion.
>
>
>
> > IS telling someone to ignore the issue part of your
> 'scientific method'???
>
> No, but telling someone to ignore me when they insist on
> harrassing me dozens of times each day IS part of my method to
> keep the library quiet so the rest of us can study. When have I
> ever told "someone to ignore the issue"?
>
>
>
> > You are simply unwilling to answer my question.
>
> I don't even know what your question is. You refer to a
> hypothesis as if it was "evidence". First you insist I've made
> several "claims", and then you say I'm too wishy washy to
> commit to anything except polite conditionals like "it seems"
> and "perhaps". Frankly, your repeated illogical questions are a
> moving target and have lost their worthiness for an answer.
>
>
>
> Look, I don't know if you're coming up with this stuff on your
> own or whether you're being coached privately, but you're being
> steered very badly and you're being taken farther off the rails
> with each passing day.
>
> But by all means, keep digging yourself deeper.
>

>
> Post Edited (09-Jul-15 22:34)

As usual, you have no idea.

You think you are the 'Artful Dodger' here, but you aren't fooling anyone.
(You've failed to grasp my main point. or you are simply 'playing' dumb.)

For the LAST time: I WAS NOT and AM NOT involved in the current Quarry discussion IN ANY WAY, (or on the previous one)....I suggest you reread my posts MORE CAREFULLY. (More diversionary BS.)



YOU just told ME the other day to ignore the issue....I suggest YOU reread YOUR OWN posts more carefully....and it would be a good idea IF you REMEMBERED what you said.

Ori, " I don't even know what your question is."
This IS a bold-faced LIE....the 'Artful Dodger' strikes again. (I've asked it SEVERAL times...you're not fooling anyone w/ this BS.)

"Polite conditionals..." Total BS.
Tell it like it IS: you ARE too wimpy to take a stand on anything, as this would require proof for your nonsense.

Your last para. is ALL nonsense, I certainly don't need any coaching, etc.

One 'man's' hole is another man's pile.



Post Edited (10-Jul-15 22:42)

Currently accepted Pyramide dates stand until proven otherwise.
Campbell's Chamber roof blocks are Tura Limestone until proven otherwise.
THE Cartouche in Campbell's Chamber IS Authentic, as are ALL other RC's Glyphs, until proven otherwise.


"This Forgery 'theory' has more holes than a sieve basket."

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 1059 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 463 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 497 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 01:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 548 Audrey 26-Jun-15 02:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 474 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 472 MJT 26-Jun-15 17:34
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 459 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 531 MJT 26-Jun-15 19:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 472 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 455 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 460 Jon Ellison 26-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 494 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 467 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 464 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 06:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 393 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 14:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 429 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 408 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 04:49
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 471 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 500 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 07:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 462 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:06
Example 492 DScribr 26-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Example 427 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Example 408 cladking 26-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Example 449 Brian Patterson 26-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Example 498 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Example 449 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 437 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 20:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 474 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 21:42
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 464 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 00:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 468 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:26
Same old same old..... 522 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Same old same old..... 495 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 05:16
Re: Same old same old..... 459 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:08
Re: Same old same old..... 470 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Same old same old..... 419 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 00:10
Re: Same old same old..... 391 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Same old same old..... 480 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Same old same old..... 454 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Same old same old..... 465 Audrey 28-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Same old same old..... 513 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 02:56
Re: Same old same old..... 442 Merrell 28-Jun-15 13:20
Only One World of True Believers? 467 cladking 28-Jun-15 15:23
Re: Same old same old..... 428 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Same old same old..... 528 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 11:00
Re: Same old same old..... 404 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 16:53
Re: Same old same old..... 506 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Same old same old..... 431 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:14
Why change??? 421 DScribr 30-Jun-15 22:19
Re: Why change??? 423 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 22:52
Re: Why change??? 455 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 04:27
Re: Why change??? 488 Corpuscles 01-Jul-15 06:11
Re: Why change??? 440 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 13:41
Re: Why change??? 432 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 14:08
Re: Why change??? 495 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 15:33
Re: Why change??? 432 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 15:38
Re: Why change??? 503 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 16:03
Re: Why change??? 464 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 16:21
Re: Why care about the facts??? 416 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:59
Re: Why care about the facts??? 429 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 20:13
Re: Why care about the facts??? 452 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 20:52
Mod Warning > Jon Ellison 459 lukehancock 03-Jul-15 11:20
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 498 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:17
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 462 Corpuscles 07-Jul-15 02:26
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 462 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 03:26
Willful ignorance 510 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:02
Re: Why care about the facts??? 460 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 22:49
Re: NO change of facts 435 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:54
Re: NO change of facts 452 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:55
Re: Why change??? 400 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:52
Re: Why change??? 502 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:54
"Seems to be..." 423 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:06
Re: "Seems to be..." 433 Origyptian 06-Jul-15 19:03
Re: "Seems to be..." 344 DScribr 07-Jul-15 17:48
Re: "Seems to be..." 445 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:19
Re: "Seems to be..." 431 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:31
Re: "Seems to be..." 448 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:35
Re: "Seems to be..." 450 Jon Ellison 07-Jul-15 20:27
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 461 DScribr 08-Jul-15 17:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 398 Origyptian 08-Jul-15 17:55
It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 427 DScribr 08-Jul-15 22:49
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 596 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 00:32
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 472 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 05:55
Same nonsense-different day... 493 DScribr 09-Jul-15 18:13
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 515 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 18:45
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 457 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 19:21
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 426 DScribr 10-Jul-15 19:29
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 549 Origyptian 10-Jul-15 21:02
Selective memory loss 572 DScribr 10-Jul-15 22:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 434 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 01:09
English Lesson 448 randompHactor 27-Jun-15 15:46
Re: English Lesson 476 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 16:33
Re: English Lesson 485 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:55
Re: English Lesson 532 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 20:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 473 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 04:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 390 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 393 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 06:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 443 Audrey 27-Jun-15 01:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 442 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 01:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 484 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 17:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 565 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 457 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 466 Origyptian 29-Jun-15 13:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 508 Jon Ellison 29-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 465 Audrey 30-Jun-15 03:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 565 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 13:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 430 DUNE 27-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 449 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 17:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 451 Sirfiroth 27-Jun-15 18:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 400 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 483 cladking 27-Jun-15 18:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 476 Ulrich 28-Jun-15 15:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 436 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 418 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 16:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 392 Audrey 28-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 440 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 484 Ulrich 29-Jun-15 19:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 512 Audrey 30-Jun-15 01:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 397 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 567 Origyptian 30-Jun-15 03:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 447 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 544 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 21:03
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 643 Thanos5150 30-Jun-15 04:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 417 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 503 Thanos5150 29-Jun-15 21:25


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.