Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian wrote:

> DScribr wrote:
>
> > Sounds like Thanos is absolutely correct to me, and I agree
> w/
> > him here 100%. You've made a bad habit of disrespecting many
> > here by constantly and consistently refusing to accept the
> > valid evidence they've provided. Extremely poor forum
> conduct
> > on your part....not to mention us wasting our time searching
> > for, and posting this evidence at YOUR request.
>
Ori, "Are you suggesting that it's disrespectful to disagree with
> someone?
> Respectfully, I disagree with that. No one has posted the
> evidence I've requested in the OP. Rather, the photo bombs and
> ostraca discussed here so far do not validate the "quarry"
> claim as being "indisputable", which was the crux of my
> question."

NO, I suggest you reread.


Ori, "> I never expect anyone to accept the evidence I submit to the
> discussion and I don't automatically interpret their
> disagreement with me as a sign of disrespect. I post my own
> observations in the spirit of discussion, not in the spirit of
> trying to convince anyone to be like-minded to my own opinions.
> I've never argued with anyone just because they disagree with
> me. "
>

We expect you to accept the valid facts we submit, NOT imm. dimiss our valid evidence out of hand w/ no good reason, and without any evidence for your reasons for this dismissal, just because you don't agree.


Ori, " I have no problem that you agree with Thanos. Go ahead and
> disagree with the observations I've made which I believe throws
> doubt on the "accepted view" about Mons. C. being a true
> quarry. I'm not going to insult you for disagreeing with me,
> nor will I lose respect for you simply for disagreeing with me.
."

This isn't about Mons. C....for me, anyway. I didn't get involved, or make a claim, etc. regarding this subject...but I see it's the same old same old.


Ori, "> I don't know what evidence you are referring to as "valid". I'm
> only looking for evidence that eliminates all but one
> hypothesis in order to render it "indisputable". As of this
> moment, no such evidence has been presented. "

My meaning is: ALL the valid evidence that has been presented to you here that you imm. dismiss out of hand for no good reason. (You KNOW dam well, but are unwilling to admit you know.)

Ori, "> Meanwhile, please don't claim that agreeing with someone is any
> indication of "respect". I can equally respect those who agree
> and those who disagree with me. Whether I disagree with someone
> has nothing at all to do with whether I respect them. "

Never did, I suggest you reread, and quit dodging the real issue.


DS, "
> > "I've only asked a very simple question..."
> >
> > Simply not true. You dismiss/disregard any and all facts
> that
> > you don't agree w/, but offer nothing to counter these
> facts.
> > (You still don't play 'Little Miss Innocent' very
> > well....poorly, in fact.) You make claims, never provide
> > evidence for these claims, and then deny making them....ALL
> > while requesting evidence from all others."
>


Ori, "I honestly don't know what you're complaining about.


We are all free to assess the evidence presented in these discussions
> however we see fit according to our own standards of proof or
> wishful thinking. We are under no obligation to "counter these
> facts" just because we don't agree they're facts. But that's
> not at all the problem here. The problem is all the
> insults you guys throw apparently because someone simply
> happens to disagree with your strongly held claims. I am not
> criticizing anyone for the evidence they are presenting. I'm
> only being critical about the claim that this or that
> observation renders a hypothesis "indisputable" when it clearly
> does not. In my world, calling something "indisputable"
> requires a FAR higher standard of proof than what I see some
> poeple applying here. I have no idea why that should insult
> anyone other than the fact that their ego might be hurt when
> someone disagrees with their conclusions."

You know exactly what I'm talking about...still playing 'Little Miss Innocent' I see. (TWO LIES in ONE sentence, you are far from being honest.)

BUT, you insist that we all submit valid evidence for all the claims we make.

You refuse to admit to, or address the problems we are now discussing.


Ori, " Meanwhile, OK, I get it, you disagree with how I evaluate
> evidence. So what? Am I not allowed to have a standard of proof
> different than yours? I'm not going to call you names or insult
> you because I see the evidence differently than you do.
>
> It is wrong to try to tie "respect" to whether someone is in
> "agreement". To the objective mind, they have nothing to do
> with each other. "

You've missed the point, and/or are in denial.



DS, "> > The 3 of us haven't 'pulled out all the stops'; we simply
> gave
> > our opinions of your conduct. BUT, you continue unfazed, and
> > unchanging....obfuscation, diversion, outright denial, and
> > making false statements is a way of life for you here. You
> > spend most of your time ignoring and avoiding the truth. The
> > record is very clear on this, anyway."


Ori, "
> Again, I missed your point. Are you saying that because the 3
> of you are ganging up against me I must for some reason agree
> with you or else I'm the bad guy? Is that your idea of
> scientific thought?
>
> What "false statements" have I made?
> What "truth" have I ignored/avoided?
> Please cite where the "record is very clear on this".
>
>
>
DS, "> > You asked for examples on the now closed thread, and I could
> > spend ALL day posting them, but this ONE will suffice:
> Remember
> > SC's 'Plaster Thread'??? In that one you absolutely refused
> to accept the FACT that the Roof blocks in C's Chamber ARE Tura
> > Limestone....despite the posting of 3 eye-witness accounts
> > which all stated that they are indeed Tura Limestone. (GR
> even put forth extra effort as he had emailed Mr. Houdin for
> > confirmation.)"
>

Ori, " "Eyewitness accounts" of an ancient stone, covered in patina
> and soot, in pitch darkness, viewed with flashlights, without
> being able to take any samples hardly proves anything as
> "fact". The stones do not seem to be from the same quarries.
> It's not even clear whether which paint markings were done at
> the quarry vs. at the construction site vs. in situ. Why do you
> think it would it matter to me whether those slabs are Tura or
> not that I would be so fixated on denying that claim?
>
> What does Houdin know about geology? Based on the analysis I've
> read from him regarding the Grand Gallery, it's not even clear
> to me how much he understands about architecture. However, I do
> respect him tremendously even though I disagree with his
> conclusions. I respect him mainly because of how he's captured
> the attention of orthodoxy to stretch their tenet to include
> other possibilities. "

Regardless of you misguided opinions and speculations the roof blocks ARE Tura Limestone. (Your willful ignorance is showing.)

I don't know why, but you sure were fixated on denying that the roof blocks are indeed Tura Limestone in that thread...more LIES Ori, (there and here) you just don't know when to quit.

Same BS, different day, different thread....I rest my case.



By all means, let the reader decide.

> Post Edited (26-Jun-15 19:16)



Currently accepted Pyramide dates stand until proven otherwise.
Campbell's Chamber roof blocks are Tura Limestone until proven otherwise.
THE Cartouche in Campbell's Chamber IS Authentic, as are ALL other RC's Glyphs, until proven otherwise.


"This Forgery 'theory' has more holes than a sieve basket."

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 1040 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 451 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 485 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 01:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 539 Audrey 26-Jun-15 02:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 463 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 461 MJT 26-Jun-15 17:34
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 447 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 520 MJT 26-Jun-15 19:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 460 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 444 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 450 Jon Ellison 26-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 483 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 455 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 454 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 06:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 384 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 14:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 417 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 398 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 04:49
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 460 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 491 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 07:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 452 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:06
Example 481 DScribr 26-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Example 415 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Example 397 cladking 26-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Example 436 Brian Patterson 26-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Example 488 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Example 439 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 427 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 20:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 463 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 21:42
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 454 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 00:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 455 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:26
Same old same old..... 511 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Same old same old..... 484 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 05:16
Re: Same old same old..... 448 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:08
Re: Same old same old..... 459 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Same old same old..... 408 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 00:10
Re: Same old same old..... 379 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Same old same old..... 467 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Same old same old..... 442 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Same old same old..... 454 Audrey 28-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Same old same old..... 502 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 02:56
Re: Same old same old..... 430 Merrell 28-Jun-15 13:20
Only One World of True Believers? 456 cladking 28-Jun-15 15:23
Re: Same old same old..... 418 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Same old same old..... 516 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 11:00
Re: Same old same old..... 392 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 16:53
Re: Same old same old..... 495 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Same old same old..... 420 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:14
Why change??? 409 DScribr 30-Jun-15 22:19
Re: Why change??? 413 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 22:52
Re: Why change??? 445 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 04:27
Re: Why change??? 478 Corpuscles 01-Jul-15 06:11
Re: Why change??? 428 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 13:41
Re: Why change??? 419 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 14:08
Re: Why change??? 485 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 15:33
Re: Why change??? 421 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 15:38
Re: Why change??? 493 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 16:03
Re: Why change??? 453 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 16:21
Re: Why care about the facts??? 406 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:59
Re: Why care about the facts??? 418 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 20:13
Re: Why care about the facts??? 442 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 20:52
Mod Warning > Jon Ellison 449 lukehancock 03-Jul-15 11:20
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 484 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:17
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 449 Corpuscles 07-Jul-15 02:26
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 452 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 03:26
Willful ignorance 497 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:02
Re: Why care about the facts??? 450 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 22:49
Re: NO change of facts 424 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:54
Re: NO change of facts 442 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:55
Re: Why change??? 389 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:52
Re: Why change??? 491 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:54
"Seems to be..." 413 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:06
Re: "Seems to be..." 422 Origyptian 06-Jul-15 19:03
Re: "Seems to be..." 333 DScribr 07-Jul-15 17:48
Re: "Seems to be..." 434 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:19
Re: "Seems to be..." 420 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:31
Re: "Seems to be..." 437 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:35
Re: "Seems to be..." 440 Jon Ellison 07-Jul-15 20:27
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 451 DScribr 08-Jul-15 17:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 388 Origyptian 08-Jul-15 17:55
It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 414 DScribr 08-Jul-15 22:49
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 505 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 00:32
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 460 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 05:55
Same nonsense-different day... 484 DScribr 09-Jul-15 18:13
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 493 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 18:45
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 444 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 19:21
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 415 DScribr 10-Jul-15 19:29
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 539 Origyptian 10-Jul-15 21:02
Selective memory loss 562 DScribr 10-Jul-15 22:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 423 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 01:09
English Lesson 439 randompHactor 27-Jun-15 15:46
Re: English Lesson 464 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 16:33
Re: English Lesson 474 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:55
Re: English Lesson 502 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 20:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 461 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 04:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 379 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 382 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 06:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 379 Audrey 27-Jun-15 01:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 431 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 01:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 473 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 17:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 555 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 441 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 456 Origyptian 29-Jun-15 13:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 454 Jon Ellison 29-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 453 Audrey 30-Jun-15 03:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 476 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 13:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 419 DUNE 27-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 438 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 17:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 441 Sirfiroth 27-Jun-15 18:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 389 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 466 cladking 27-Jun-15 18:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 462 Ulrich 28-Jun-15 15:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 426 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 406 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 16:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 381 Audrey 28-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 429 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 473 Ulrich 29-Jun-15 19:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 500 Audrey 30-Jun-15 01:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 385 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 487 Origyptian 30-Jun-15 03:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 435 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 531 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 21:03
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 574 Thanos5150 30-Jun-15 04:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 407 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 455 Thanos5150 29-Jun-15 21:25


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.