Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian wrote:

> Understand that I have great difficulty with accepting that a
> capability existed without any physical evidence to
> authenticate it.

And what physical evidence is missing from Roman history that you require from the Pantheon?

> A decree by Hadrian is not proof that he had
> the wherewithal to do it.

So, for the Egyptians you claim as proof they did none of these things because they didn't write it down. But when the Romans write it down this is not proof as well? Sorry, not following you there. Regardless, again, we also have the quarries the columns were taken from of which there is only a Roman presence, the Pantheon itself which, again, if they could do the rest of it and move the columns in the first place it goes without saying they could make the columns, again, just like the thousands of other columns they used.

Denying the Greeks and Romans their architectural and technological achievements is on par with Moon landing hoaxing and Holocaust denying. Its one thing to delineate Roman and non-Roman architecture at places like Baalbek for obvious reasons, but arguing about columns in particular is absurd as they are the foundation of all Roman and Greek architecture and arguably the most studied ancient architecture form in history. Doric, Ionic, Corinthian, Tuscan, blah, blah, blah. They sit on the foundations and hold up the roof and yet the Romans and Greeks could make both and move the columns from afar a field as Egypt but not actually make the columns? Its absurd.

Are we to believe these are the work of a lost civilization as well which you also impose on AE statuary:


(made of bronze, by the way)

And you think pillars are a problem for cultures who can make works of art such as these....?

> As Ulrich pointed out, where are the
> tools, scaffolds, and cranes? The evidence might exist but I am
> unaware of it.

From the Romans? Greeks? But if you are not aware then is not the onus on you to become aware? You look at a curiously cut stone column and think lost civilization yet know little to nothing of the culture it is attributed to and why. And yet you still cling to your beliefs despite your admitted ignorance and vapidly argue against any information given to you that contradicts your beliefs all the same for no other reason than you do not want to accept it. Respectfully, I think this is what MJT was referring to.

> Why shape the waste walls so precisely?

They are not as precise as the columns themselves though, but if the tool was circular then wouldn't we expect the same kinds of marking on the "waste wall"?

> How did they cut under those cores to remove them?

Indeed-how did the Greeks and Romans do this?

> Where is the evidence of methods to lift and position the
> cores?

Core? You mean drums? And to make the columns? Is it not possible as well that the ground level directly surrounding them was lower leaving what we see today erosion and sediment buildup after over 2,000yrs?

> Have any connecting iron pins been found (or rust in those
> holes)?

The holes were for the "machine of Chersiphron", a Greek inventor of the 6th century. I picture a drawing of it in an earlier post. Unless they left the machine attached to one for no apparent reason there would be nothing to be found.

Quoting the 1st century BC architect Vitruvius:
Quote

It will be useful to explain the ingenious contrivance of Chersiphron. When he removed from the quarry the shafts of the columns which he had prepared for the temple of Diana at Ephesus, not thinking it prudent to trust them on carriages, lest their weight should sink the wheels in the soft roads over which they would have to pass, he devised the following scheme. He made a frame of four pieces of timber, two of which were equal in length to the shafts of the columns, and were held together by the two transverse pieces. In each end of the shaft he inserted iron pivots, whose ends were dovetailed thereinto, and run with lead. The pivots worked in gudgeons fastened to the timber frame, whereto were attached oaken shafts. The pivots having a free revolution in the gudgeons, when the oxen were attached and drew the frame, the shafts rolled round, and might have been conveyed to any distance.
The shafts having been thus transported, the entablatures were to be removed, when Metagenes the son of Chersiphron, applied the principle upon which the shafts had been conveyed to the removal of those also. He constructed wheels about twelve feet diameter, and fixed the ends of the blocks of stone whereof the entablature was composed into them; pivots and gudgeons were then prepared to receive them in the manner just described, so that when the oxen drew the machine, the pivots turning in the gudgeons, caused the wheels to revolve, and thus the blocks, being enclosed like axles in the wheels, were brought to the work without delay, as were the shafts of the columns. An example of this species of machine may be seen in the rolling stone used for smoothing the walks in palæstræ. But the method would not have been practicable for any considerable distance. From the quarries to the temple is a length of not more than eight thousand feet, and the interval is a plain without any declivity.
[www.mlahanas.de]

> Where is the detailed description of the tool marks?

Must be out there.

> Why quarry in what is clearly 2 different stages (the 1st ring
> is only a few inches wide)?

This further implies something other than just hammer and chisels. But if not, the first ring would be the guide scribe cut in about 6" or so. The outer ring would be cut and the rock removed between the two rings then repeated.

> How long is required for such bedrock "settling" to occur?

You mean to make the cracks? How about 500yrs? 1,000? Do I hear 2,000yrs? 500BC was a long time ago, ya know. Throw in an earthquake or to to speed up the process for good measure and voila-cracks and settling.

> Where is the analysis of the surface erosion?

And without it this means what? The city and its temples that were made from the quarry are right near by.

> Why are all those cores still sitting there, apparently
> "unfinished"?

Selinus was sacked several times since its founding and was abandoned altogether in around 250BC after the Carthaginians removed the population and destroyed most of the city. In 409BC the Carthaginians attacked the city with an estimated 100,000 troops killing 2/3 of its population and enslaving most of the rest which marked the end of temple building in the city.

Not all of history is such a mystery if you just take the time to look.

> Where is the credible explanation of how/why the Roman
> technologies in 1st millennium BC was forgotten until 2000 yrs
> later in the 15th century AD?

Lol. Case in point. Collapse of the Roman Empire? The sacking of Rome by the Visigoths in 410AD? The Dark Ages? The Crusades? The Plague? The Spanish Inquisition? Maybe you've heard of some of these things before.

> i have difficulty accepting that the OK knew how to quarry and
> shape millions of tons of limestone and granite and then
> somehow lost that technology until the Romans rediscovered how
> to work granite two millennia later, and then it was forgotten
> again until two more millennia later in the 1800s.

That would be difficult to accept if any of it were true. The idea the AE stopped working in granite since the OK is only in your mind. The Chinese used 14 miles of granite blocks to build the 25ft tall Mutianyu section of the Great wall in the 6th century AD:

Was the Great Wall built by your lost civilization too?

> Where is the physical evidence that all that stonework
> originated in the 1st millennium BC?

And what "physical evidence" would this be? Would the city barely 8mi away with numerous temples built with stone from this very quarry conclusively dated to the 6th century BC count? And no other structures built with columns from this quarry found anywhere else before this time?



Post Edited (15-Jun-15 00:58)

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 945 Casimir THth 27-May-15 18:42
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 424 pennylane 27-May-15 19:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 351 Casimir THth 28-May-15 15:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 284 Jon Ellison 27-May-15 20:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 387 Casimir THth 28-May-15 15:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 412 Tom Hebert 27-May-15 21:21
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 324 Casimir THth 28-May-15 15:45
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 430 Thunderbird 27-May-15 22:15
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 421 Casimir THth 28-May-15 16:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 401 Thunderbird 28-May-15 23:15
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 350 Casimir THth 30-May-15 00:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 319 kukulgreatkahn 13-Jun-15 07:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 379 Thunderbird 13-Jun-15 17:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 303 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 18:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 288 molder 13-Jun-15 23:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 326 MJT 14-Jun-15 00:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 357 molder 14-Jun-15 08:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 358 Corpuscles 27-May-15 23:40
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 340 Casimir THth 28-May-15 16:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 385 Corpuscles 28-May-15 22:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 347 Casimir THth 30-May-15 00:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 276 Corpuscles 31-May-15 00:20
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 339 Casimir THth 31-May-15 16:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 323 Casimir THth 28-May-15 16:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 373 Freya 28-May-15 02:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 320 Casimir THth 28-May-15 17:00
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 354 Jon Ellison 28-May-15 03:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 358 Casimir THth 28-May-15 17:12
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 356 Jon Ellison 28-May-15 17:37
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 328 Casimir THth 28-May-15 18:55
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 332 Susan Doris 28-May-15 17:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 322 Casimir THth 28-May-15 19:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 369 Susan Doris 30-May-15 06:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 389 Casimir THth 30-May-15 12:30
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 359 Susan Doris 30-May-15 13:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 349 Casimir THth 30-May-15 22:52
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 345 Skatha 31-May-15 00:59
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 342 Susan Doris 31-May-15 08:28
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 347 Casimir THth 31-May-15 11:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 300 Susan Doris 31-May-15 13:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 353 Casimir THth 31-May-15 11:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 378 Susan Doris 31-May-15 13:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 324 Casimir THth 01-Jun-15 14:34
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 309 Susan Doris 01-Jun-15 18:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 377 Corpuscles 02-Jun-15 00:26
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 360 Susan Doris 02-Jun-15 02:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 330 Eddie Larry 02-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 395 Susan Doris 02-Jun-15 06:20
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 374 Eddie Larry 02-Jun-15 18:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 202 Susan Doris 03-Jun-15 06:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 322 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 16:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 304 Susan Doris 03-Jun-15 17:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 327 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 18:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 349 Susan Doris 03-Jun-15 18:14
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 206 Jon Ellison 03-Jun-15 18:31
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 272 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 19:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 326 Jon Ellison 03-Jun-15 20:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 301 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 20:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 332 Jon Ellison 03-Jun-15 20:56
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 229 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 21:23
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 417 Jon Ellison 03-Jun-15 21:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 363 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 22:00
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 381 Jon Ellison 03-Jun-15 23:07
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 287 Casimir THth 05-Jun-15 13:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 334 MJT 05-Jun-15 15:14
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 321 Casimir THth 05-Jun-15 15:40
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 328 Corpuscles 05-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 335 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 06:30
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 341 Jon Ellison 04-Jun-15 09:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 365 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 13:49
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 312 Jon Ellison 04-Jun-15 14:42
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 343 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 15:38
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 332 Jon Ellison 04-Jun-15 15:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 314 Ulrich 11-Jun-15 21:58
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 368 Susan Doris 12-Jun-15 06:14
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 376 Origyptian 12-Jun-15 14:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 401 Ulrich 12-Jun-15 15:42
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 360 Thanos5150 12-Jun-15 20:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 339 Origyptian 12-Jun-15 20:27
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 374 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 20:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 400 Thanos5150 12-Jun-15 21:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 303 Ulrich 12-Jun-15 22:43
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 339 Thanos5150 13-Jun-15 04:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 321 DUNE 13-Jun-15 10:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 366 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 16:09
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 413 MJT 13-Jun-15 17:49
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 479 Thanos5150 13-Jun-15 22:26
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 407 Corpuscles 14-Jun-15 02:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 335 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 03:40
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 393 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 06:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 251 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 17:50
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 358 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 18:27
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 308 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 18:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 311 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 21:23
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 296 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 00:49
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 341 Corpuscles 14-Jun-15 06:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 330 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 17:03
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 300 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 04:03
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 526 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 02:38
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 372 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 07:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 349 Corpuscles 14-Jun-15 07:57
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 249 Susan Doris 14-Jun-15 08:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 334 Ulrich 14-Jun-15 15:50
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 301 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 16:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 306 MJT 14-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 438 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 22:59
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 288 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 02:07
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 332 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 04:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 294 Thanos5150 13-Jun-15 20:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 327 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 20:52
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 268 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 21:00
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 325 Susan Doris 14-Jun-15 05:38
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 273 Susan Doris 13-Jun-15 08:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 292 Origyptian 04-Jun-15 15:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 341 Jon Ellison 04-Jun-15 16:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 311 Frank D 04-Jun-15 12:37
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 316 Jon Ellison 04-Jun-15 13:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 308 Frank D 04-Jun-15 20:44
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 390 Origyptian 04-Jun-15 21:01
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 220 Corpuscles 04-Jun-15 22:38
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 355 Origyptian 04-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 338 Casimir THth 04-Jun-15 18:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 320 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 18:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 308 Corpuscles 04-Jun-15 23:00
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 286 Corpuscles 02-Jun-15 23:50
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 308 Eddie Larry 01-Jun-15 22:34
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 312 Jon Ellison 31-May-15 12:46
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 313 Susan Doris 31-May-15 13:43
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 312 Jon Ellison 31-May-15 14:04
Re: Visual Evidence 317 Thunderbird 31-May-15 16:07
Re: Visual Evidence 385 Casimir THth 01-Jun-15 14:55
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 323 Jon Ellison 30-May-15 18:42
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 327 Casimir THth 30-May-15 23:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 304 jazzmumbles 29-May-15 23:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 260 Casimir THth 29-May-15 23:50
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 352 jazzmumbles 30-May-15 00:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 398 jazzmumbles 30-May-15 00:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 382 Eddie Larry 30-May-15 17:45
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 283 Casimir THth 30-May-15 23:17
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 306 paxton 31-May-15 18:52
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 307 Casimir THth 01-Jun-15 14:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 282 Sirius7237 02-Jun-15 19:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 333 Casimir THth 02-Jun-15 23:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 329 Brian Patterson 02-Jun-15 23:33
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 332 Casimir THth 03-Jun-15 00:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 360 Origyptian 03-Jun-15 04:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 319 Sirius7237 03-Jun-15 17:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 257 Susan Doris 03-Jun-15 18:07
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 286 Sirius7237 03-Jun-15 18:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 299 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 06:21
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 279 Origyptian 04-Jun-15 15:13
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 313 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 15:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 320 Sirius7237 04-Jun-15 18:31
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 279 Susan Doris 04-Jun-15 19:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 296 Sirius7237 04-Jun-15 19:28
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 361 Susan Doris 05-Jun-15 01:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 318 Sirius7237 05-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 424 jazzmumbles 05-Jun-15 12:52
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 348 Susan Doris 05-Jun-15 13:23
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 324 Sirius7237 05-Jun-15 16:59
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 331 Jon Ellison 04-Jun-15 20:20
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 267 Origyptian 04-Jun-15 20:58
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 301 Casimir THth 04-Jun-15 18:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 407 Corpuscles 04-Jun-15 22:28
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 273 Sirfiroth 05-Jun-15 01:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 284 Sirius7237 05-Jun-15 02:57
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 262 EzeqeelNOCH 05-Jun-15 18:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 360 Casimir THth 06-Jun-15 00:07
Re: Perspective 336 Thunderbird 06-Jun-15 06:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 317 MJT 06-Jun-15 09:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 358 Jon Ellison 06-Jun-15 10:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 309 Susan Doris 06-Jun-15 14:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 297 Casimir THth 06-Jun-15 20:46
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 338 Susan Doris 07-Jun-15 13:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 321 Casimir THth 07-Jun-15 15:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 345 Susan Doris 07-Jun-15 16:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 259 Origyptian 07-Jun-15 16:29
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 293 Susan Doris 07-Jun-15 18:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 329 Origyptian 07-Jun-15 21:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 339 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 08:55
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 323 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 09:17
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 431 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 14:20
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 336 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 16:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 311 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 16:22
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 257 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 17:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 343 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 19:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 320 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 19:13
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 162 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 19:35
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 336 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 06:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 325 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 06:13
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 299 Corpuscles 08-Jun-15 23:20
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 321 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 10:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 248 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 15:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 333 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 17:02
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 289 Corpuscles 09-Jun-15 23:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 325 Audrey 10-Jun-15 02:29
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 322 Jon Ellison 10-Jun-15 08:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 272 Corpuscles 10-Jun-15 21:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 318 Audrey 11-Jun-15 00:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 303 Corpuscles 11-Jun-15 01:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 265 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 01:23
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 322 Corpuscles 11-Jun-15 01:57
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 290 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 02:15
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 241 Casimir THth 09-Jun-15 18:02
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 307 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 18:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 300 Casimir THth 09-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 302 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 19:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 335 Casimir THth 10-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 327 Huub 09-Jun-15 18:31
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 346 Casimir THth 09-Jun-15 19:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 377 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 18:54
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 320 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 296 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 19:45
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 299 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 301 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 20:34
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 280 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 20:45
Re:Sounds of silence 294 Thunderbird 08-Jun-15 22:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 347 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 10:19
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 238 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 15:33
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 314 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 18:46
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 199 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 18:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 346 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 19:10
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 317 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 376 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 06:11
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 319 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 06:21
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 359 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 06:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 268 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 06:45
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 318 MJT 09-Jun-15 11:31
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 281 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 15:17
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 316 MJT 08-Jun-15 17:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 276 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 18:59
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 291 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 19:01
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 297 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 19:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 323 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 19:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 325 MJT 08-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 291 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 00:55
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 280 MJT 09-Jun-15 08:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 305 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 15:31
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 338 MJT 09-Jun-15 19:29
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 356 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 20:10
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 252 MJT 09-Jun-15 22:17
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 209 Corpuscles 09-Jun-15 23:57
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 242 MJT 10-Jun-15 00:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 295 Corpuscles 10-Jun-15 01:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 306 Jon Ellison 10-Jun-15 09:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 304 Corpuscles 10-Jun-15 22:28
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 342 Jon Ellison 10-Jun-15 22:39
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 296 MJT 11-Jun-15 00:00
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 284 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 00:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 314 MJT 11-Jun-15 15:36
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 349 Audrey 11-Jun-15 00:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 267 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 00:43
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 306 Origyptian 11-Jun-15 04:46
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 286 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 05:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 353 Audrey 11-Jun-15 07:17
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 279 Corpuscles 11-Jun-15 07:40
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 275 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 10:26
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 299 Origyptian 11-Jun-15 15:27
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 226 Casimir THth 11-Jun-15 14:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 207 Jon Ellison 11-Jun-15 16:02
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 147 Corpuscles 11-Jun-15 23:34
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 128 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 00:34
Re: What's it for? 140 MJT 12-Jun-15 08:35
Re: What's it for? 100 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 09:41
Re: What's it for? 137 MJT 12-Jun-15 14:05
Re: What's it for? 112 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 15:02
Re: What's it for? 117 MJT 12-Jun-15 20:43
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 87 Origyptian 12-Jun-15 20:52
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 116 MJT 12-Jun-15 21:44
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 106 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 21:51
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 134 MJT 12-Jun-15 22:08
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 169 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 22:13
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 166 MJT 13-Jun-15 00:14
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 232 Casimir THth 13-Jun-15 00:59
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 147 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 01:24
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 143 MJT 13-Jun-15 11:56
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 95 Corpuscles 13-Jun-15 15:44
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 111 MJT 13-Jun-15 15:48
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 130 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 16:16
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 97 MJT 13-Jun-15 17:11
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 96 Audrey 14-Jun-15 00:37
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 100 MJT 14-Jun-15 01:38
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 109 Audrey 14-Jun-15 03:15
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 92 MJT 14-Jun-15 12:05
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 146 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 13:09
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 127 MJT 14-Jun-15 16:53
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 142 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 17:34
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 224 MJT 14-Jun-15 17:48
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 197 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 18:23
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 250 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 17:27
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 276 MJT 14-Jun-15 18:06
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 181 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 18:31
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 201 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 18:54
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 167 MJT 14-Jun-15 20:24
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 99 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 20:38
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 96 MJT 14-Jun-15 20:46
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 101 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 20:52
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 126 Audrey 14-Jun-15 21:05
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 112 Thanos5150 14-Jun-15 21:09
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 121 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 21:09
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 142 Audrey 14-Jun-15 19:29
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 144 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 19:55
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 145 Audrey 14-Jun-15 20:19
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 148 MJT 14-Jun-15 20:33
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 213 Audrey 14-Jun-15 20:52
Mod caution 416 Loki74 20-Jun-15 17:41
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 321 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 00:13
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 148 MJT 15-Jun-15 02:46
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 148 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 20:36
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 162 MJT 14-Jun-15 20:43
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 138 Audrey 14-Jun-15 20:59
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 134 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 21:05
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 128 Audrey 14-Jun-15 21:08
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 128 Origyptian 14-Jun-15 21:13
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 125 Jon Ellison 14-Jun-15 21:23
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 92 MJT 14-Jun-15 23:13
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 95 MJT 14-Jun-15 23:43
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 121 Audrey 15-Jun-15 00:00
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 113 MJT 15-Jun-15 02:07
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 93 MJT 14-Jun-15 20:27
Moderator Warning: MJT 99 JonnyMcA 15-Jun-15 19:03
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 111 MJT 14-Jun-15 20:18
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 97 MJT 14-Jun-15 17:33
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 118 MJT 14-Jun-15 01:13
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 102 Corpuscles 14-Jun-15 02:49
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 96 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 14:33
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 114 MJT 13-Jun-15 15:46
Re: What's it for? Nobody knows! 111 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 01:24
Re: What's it for? 150 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 21:27
Re: What's it for? 148 Origyptian 12-Jun-15 21:36
Re: What's it for? 192 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 21:43
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 197 Casimir THth 12-Jun-15 15:09
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 162 Origyptian 12-Jun-15 15:50
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 149 Jon Ellison 12-Jun-15 16:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 121 Audrey 13-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 90 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 04:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 87 Corpuscles 13-Jun-15 16:52
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 96 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 17:13
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 115 MJT 13-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 106 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 17:35
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 99 MJT 13-Jun-15 17:56
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 96 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 18:29
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 99 MJT 13-Jun-15 18:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 123 Corpuscles 13-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 92 MJT 13-Jun-15 18:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 97 Jon Ellison 13-Jun-15 19:33
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 107 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 19:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 110 Audrey 13-Jun-15 20:10
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 96 MJT 13-Jun-15 21:46
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 106 Origyptian 13-Jun-15 18:25
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 94 MJT 13-Jun-15 19:06
Re:Nan Madol - Audrey 116 Thunderbird 11-Jun-15 14:22
Re:Nan Madol - Audrey 105 Audrey 13-Jun-15 03:49
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 95 MJT 11-Jun-15 16:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 93 Origyptian 11-Jun-15 16:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 101 MJT 11-Jun-15 17:17
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 116 Origyptian 11-Jun-15 18:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 99 Corpuscles 11-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 111 MJT 11-Jun-15 16:58
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 103 Corpuscles 11-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 89 Origyptian 11-Jun-15 04:41
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 115 Origyptian 11-Jun-15 04:43
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 108 MJT 11-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 114 Sirfiroth 11-Jun-15 01:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 100 Thanos5150 11-Jun-15 03:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 110 Sirfiroth 11-Jun-15 17:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 110 Thanos5150 12-Jun-15 05:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 107 Audrey 10-Jun-15 02:15
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 89 MJT 08-Jun-15 22:20
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 93 Jon Ellison 08-Jun-15 22:51
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 96 MJT 08-Jun-15 23:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 102 MJT 09-Jun-15 07:56
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 118 Jon Ellison 09-Jun-15 09:03
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 92 MJT 09-Jun-15 09:14
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 103 MJT 09-Jun-15 11:23
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 98 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 15:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 117 MJT 09-Jun-15 18:06
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 108 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 18:33
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 122 MJT 09-Jun-15 19:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 198 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 195 Casimir THth 09-Jun-15 17:28
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 179 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 163 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 18:14
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 180 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 19:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 160 MJT 09-Jun-15 20:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 133 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 21:09
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 155 MJT 09-Jun-15 22:46
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 168 Susan Doris 10-Jun-15 07:02
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 140 Jon Ellison 10-Jun-15 08:45
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 242 Casimir THth 09-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 195 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 18:09
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 123 Susan Doris 09-Jun-15 19:18
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 100 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 20:02
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 110 Origyptian 09-Jun-15 21:30
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 111 Jon Ellison 09-Jun-15 22:24
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 114 MJT 09-Jun-15 22:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 120 MJT 09-Jun-15 22:57
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 150 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 18:27
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 144 Origyptian 08-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 171 Jon Ellison 07-Jun-15 22:16
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 198 Susan Doris 08-Jun-15 09:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 168 Origyptian 07-Jun-15 16:26
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 183 Casimir THth 07-Jun-15 20:15
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 108 Origyptian 06-Jun-15 19:35
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 202 Casimir THth 06-Jun-15 21:08
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 142 Origyptian 07-Jun-15 15:48
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 114 MJT 06-Jun-15 21:10
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 172 Casimir THth 06-Jun-15 20:04
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 173 EzeqeelNOCH 06-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 119 Origyptian 06-Jun-15 19:40
Re: Evidence for the lost civilisation ! 156