If you don’t find the board a useful source, why on earth are you posting here?
My bad. Since you're apparently slower than I initially realized, I'll try explain it to you in even more detail... As I said, the GHMB worked fine exactly the way I was using it, which happens to be the most efficient manner possible. I asked some questions and got pointed to several websites, relying on the expertise/knowledge of others, one of the whole points of using message boards in the first place. On the other hand, following your advice would have proven to be a waste of time, as your threads didn't have much in the way of useful information, not to mention the fact that you clearly have not resolved the issue of the forgery claims against Vyse. But of course, whenever I want to know the wrong way to go about something and/or waste my time on wild goose chases, I'll be sure to ask you for your expertise on the matter.
My apologies for not spoonfeeding you as much as you seem to feel due.
I see you’ve decided to compound Rick Richards’ display of ill manners with your own.
Hilarious! I mean, seriously, let's not pretend that your behavior in this thread has been well-mannered or something!?! In a mere five posts, here's some of your highlights:
* You've accused T-bird and other proponents of alternative history of persisting in a lie, just because they don't agree with your erroneous conclusions.
* You've accused Rick Richards of lacking good faith and integrity, just for sharing the only image of the Khufu cartouche that exists on the internet.
* You've claimed that citing Rick Richards is the definition of desperation, obviously trying to hide the fact that your argument is weaker than his.
* You've accused T-bird of lacking discernment and everything it takes to acquire it, a common defense mechanism called "psychological projection" on your part.
* You've accused T-bird of spouting drivel about this issue for years, and then claim he hasn't given one day of serious study to the topic.
* You've rudely told T-bird to "Get a clue."
* You've accused T-bird of filling his own head with lies, despite the fact that he clearly hasn't filled his head with anything you've said.
* You've accused T-bird of having no useful level of discernment on this issue and then tried to embarrass him by saying this was evident to everyone else.
* You've accused T-bird of not researching this subject for even one day, apparently because he knows the issue is still far from being resolved, unlike yourself.
And not only are the above numerous examples of your poor manners, but most of these claims/accusations are outright false.
Perhaps you’d care to specify the mistakes and erroneous conclusions?
Or may we conclude that you are merely bluffing here?
A simple "No, I don't have any plans to post a revised article" will suffice next time. And as I said before, I read through those threads you posted. Which means I've read your (so-called) "arguments". But if you (also) happen to be a glutton for punishment, feel free to post your article on the GHMB and I'll happily expose your numerous mistakes and erroneous conclusions... That said, however, I won't hold my breath. Cheers.
Post Edited (27-Feb-13 04:48)