Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
R and M wrote:

> So Milo, first you say that I am channelling other people's
> information and then next you say......
> which begs the question whether you're in touch with ordinary
> people.
>
> You contradict yourself again and again in your posts!

How can I be contradicting myself if you give a "first" but don't follow it up with a "second" to make a comparison?

> Of course spirit does not speak like we do, who would want them
> to....we are too crass and are burdened with "negativity" in
> our environmental union.
>
> You seem to crackle with this negative stance from how you
> approach other people, as if they are your victims.

Crackle? Victims? It's not at all clear what you're on about.

> Whenever any information is channelled it comes out in
> technical and paranormal - vexing - mind boggling terms that
> causes us to question it, so that it can be pulled apart and
> brought down to a level of communication that we use in an
> every day sense.....hence the very reason why we do not
> understand spirit as a total sense of union. Spirit don't
> communicate and tell us what to do, that is our choice.
>
> Funny how some have said my posts are inspiring, seems they
> must be able to communicate on the same channel that I am
> on.....so I will keep on posting and then breaking down the
> information as it comes out through question and answer time.

Then it's up to you to explain what you've had communicated in a way that isn't technical and paranormal. It's no good just passing something on in its undeciphered state, otherwise it still remains unintelligible.

> As you, yourself have tried to distinguish through anagrams
> "is" there something more in words than simply expressing
> them.......spirit rectifies/clarifies that this is the case
> because every stroke, any thing that is created or expressed is
> a part of a minute organization of fractal energy........so
> words themselves are expressing a spirit value....a voice all
> of its own through its fractal design.....maybe that is what I
> hear.

What you posted in that anagram thread didn't even make any sense. That's why I didn't reply to it. It didn't follow the ABC of communication... The best communication should be as accurate, brief and clear as possible.

> You say Jesus said.........yet, how can this be
> truthful.....when the same statements have come out of the
> mouths of other identities before this era of Revelations were
> written. You can then apply that Jesus simply rehashed what
> someone else has said.....just as I explained before from
> previous historical accounts. Just as you rehash the words.

Because the knowledge we're talking about all comes from the same divine source. The problem is that some divine beings are fallen and in order to work out from which source it comes, you have to work out the bigger picture. Christ revealed that bigger picture and exposed the lies and hypocrisy of those beings that seek to deceive. None of the Pagan solar deities detailed the conspiracy that has now globally befallen humanity and therein is a clue which sources should be trusted.

> What makes someone "divine" is simply the reverence of other
> people.

I disagree. What makes someone divine is what they say and how effectively they said it. For example, if someone claims to be the Son of God, you have to examine what they said and they amount and depth of knowledge they share, and IMO, Christ's words ring true. Much truer that I find your words, but that's only my opinion.

> 31. Then Jesus said to those Jews who
> believed Him, "If you abide in My word,
> you are My disciples indeed. 32. And you
> shall know the truth, and the truth shall
> make you free." (John 8:31, 32, NKJV)......therefore everyone
> abides the "word" which just happens to be created at the
> beginning of time itself.
>
> Being a disciple is to therefore reference where the word was
> established....being a very distant place in time......a place
> that led to the era when Jesus was established to become a
> deity of spiritual inspiration....it does not clarify that
> Jesus "was" an actual citizen in life!

What do you mean by "an actual citizen of life? You started off making sense and then you add bathos by going off on a strange tangent, rendering the first part of what you said, nonsensical.

> A disciple simply follows what the Law of God states......to
> try and live in a communal environment, through which we live
> and learn because of the enironmental factors = the good and
> bad experiences that clarify how anyone us learnt to create
> Laws. Thus cause and effect was already instituted by God and
> the word in creation itself because it forced us to learn what
> is an incident of plus or an incidence of minus.
>
> Hence as Latona pointed out.....you don't just experience
> "love" through a positive....you learn, meaning that you earn
> your outcome because we can express life through our own will.

It's just not clear what point you're making. Of course one learns from environmental facts, and?

> No matter how you try to express "balance", we did not have
> balance in the beginning......it was created from chaos into
> balance because of fire/water.....both the expressions of God
> and once again you would not be in existence if this did not
> occur. Balance was not suddenly something "plonked" into
> existence it had to be created for it to exist.

Chaos to us is not chaos from God's perspective. I never said there was balance in the beginning from our perspective.

> Hence someone....somewhere had to fall from the super conscious
> state of the "angels" to enable creation to be enacted. You
> want to lay blame on a being in a higher field equation because
> you do not understand that someone had to "carry the sins of
> the world", therefore the Sins are carried by the positive
> vessel, created by the holy flame.

You're so confused, Wendy that it's even difficult to unravel and explain why you're confused. I am not laying blame on a being just because it came with the "sins of the world". What I'm drawing attention to is the USE of free will. Satan abused his will power in order to deceive through lies in order to keep people trapped in a false paradigm.

> In the combustion theory we have cold fusion and heated
> fusion.....therefore 2 deities express this in a spiritual
> context of the holy flame. This is how the "fall" in Heaven is
> expressed.....so it is the everyday guy who blames the
> "devil/satan" for the committing of human sin.......yet this is
> simply a spiritual being who is a part of the creative concept
> itself.

I do not direct blame as a mode of shirking responsibility, however, as you suggest. It's no good saying the devil made me do it because, at the end of the day, it's necessary to accept self responsibility. It's clear you don't even understand what my views are.

> You are given free will to express whatever value you want and
> these expressions are so vast that to try and begin to list
> them would take you forever.

Of course they would but I've never even tried to do that. The point is that if anyone pursues evil, they will eventually be undone by that evil. that's why it's important not to follow evil paths. It's not even necessary to follow an evil path because a being has sufficient free will how to choose to use God's power. Satan didn't have to fall. He only fell because he made a bad choice.

Rob

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 401 shamanaut 30-May-09 16:38
The work of Acharya S has been debunked 263 Milo 30-May-09 17:13
Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 212 shamanaut 30-May-09 23:14
Obviously Achyara supporters are going to Gawf 239 Milo 31-May-09 00:16
I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 243 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:15
Re: I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 222 Milo 31-May-09 16:24
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 257 David L 02-Jun-09 04:31
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 247 Milo 02-Jun-09 09:41
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 206 David L 03-Jun-09 04:48
Everyone on this forum has different beliefs to the next poster anyway 227 Milo 03-Jun-09 09:50
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 227 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:02
Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 281 Milo 31-May-09 01:10
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 204 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:02
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 221 Milo 31-May-09 02:23
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 209 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:06
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 219 Milo 31-May-09 03:18
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 215 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:33
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 218 Milo 31-May-09 03:47
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 213 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:44
Plagiarism 235 Milo 31-May-09 11:12
Re: Plagiarism 219 David Campbell 31-May-09 17:14
Re: Plagiarism 251 Milo 31-May-09 17:31
Re: Plagiarism 266 Lee McGiffen 03-Jun-09 14:08
Re: Plagiarism 191 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:48
Re: Plagiarism 232 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:29
Re: Plagiarism 238 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:34
Demons 222 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:40
Re: Demons 190 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:50
Re: Demons 225 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:03
Re: Plagiarism 219 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:07
Re: Plagiarism 200 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 05:23
Re: Plagiarism 216 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:14
Re: Plagiarism 241 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 12:30
Re: Plagiarism 218 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:35
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 216 papalou 03-Jun-09 23:03
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 220 Milo 03-Jun-09 23:09
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 246 papalou 04-Jun-09 18:01
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 202 Milo 04-Jun-09 18:57
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 201 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 19:06
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 211 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:40
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 199 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:41
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 220 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 08:25
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 238 Milo 08-Jun-09 12:42
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 196 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 13:49
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 263 Milo 08-Jun-09 13:53
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 237 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 14:44
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 217 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:52
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 234 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 15:23
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 250 Milo 08-Jun-09 15:32
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 212 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:14
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 219 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:21
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 175 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:31
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 203 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:34
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 237 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:13
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 212 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 234 David Campbell 31-May-09 00:42
The Underlying Agenda 207 Milo 31-May-09 01:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 249 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:18
Re: The Underlying Agenda 222 Milo 31-May-09 01:27
O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 199 Milo 31-May-09 01:48
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 219 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:41
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 183 Milo 31-May-09 02:44
Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 226 Milo 31-May-09 02:52
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 189 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:58
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 242 Milo 31-May-09 04:11
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 245 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:22
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 230 Milo 31-May-09 04:31
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 262 Milo 31-May-09 04:34
Re: The Underlying Agenda 239 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:28
Re: The Underlying Agenda 225 Milo 31-May-09 02:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 211 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 250 Milo 31-May-09 03:20
Re: The Underlying Agenda 216 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:11
Re: The Underlying Agenda 253 Milo 31-May-09 04:29
Re: The Underlying Agenda 214 The Kwuda 01-Jun-09 17:43
Re: The Underlying Agenda 222 Milo 01-Jun-09 19:14
Re: The Underlying Agenda 209 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 10:55
Re: The Underlying Agenda 202 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:09
Re: The Underlying Agenda 203 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 254 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The Underlying Agenda 195 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:51
Re: The Underlying Agenda 248 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:42
Re: The Underlying Agenda 239 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:16
Re: The Underlying Agenda 214 Milo 02-Jun-09 22:04
Re: The Underlying Agenda 248 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:47
source of my quote 220 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:48
Re: source of my quote 236 Milo 31-May-09 17:27
Re: source of my quote 223 Milo 31-May-09 17:40
Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 223 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 314 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 239 R and M 02-Jun-09 09:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 227 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:04
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 202 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 241 R and M 03-Jun-09 04:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 201 The Kwuda 04-Jun-09 06:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 244 Milo 04-Jun-09 10:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 227 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:34
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 211 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 239 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 207 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:40
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 218 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 193 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:46
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 249 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 223 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 201 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 223 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 221 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:41
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 214 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 203 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 211 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 196 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:48
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 226 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 217 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 212 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 218 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 193 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 194 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:55
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 230 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:56
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 223 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:58
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 214 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:01
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 263 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:03
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:06
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 204 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:09
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 179 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:13
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 225 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 245 R and M 04-Jun-09 10:49
The two seeds of Genesis 3 195 Milo 04-Jun-09 11:39
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 205 R and M 05-Jun-09 05:47
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 216 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:21
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 243 R and M 05-Jun-09 13:29
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 214 ariston 05-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 192 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:14
correction... 194 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:16
Re: correction... 188 ariston 05-Jun-09 14:39
Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 241 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:01
correction... 212 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:45
Re: correction... 199 ariston 05-Jun-09 18:16
Re: correction... 233 Milo 05-Jun-09 22:30
Re: correction... 243 ariston 06-Jun-09 02:19
Re: correction... 214 Milo 06-Jun-09 03:00
Re: correction... 182 ariston 06-Jun-09 04:12
Re: correction... 207 Milo 06-Jun-09 04:23
Re: correction... 215 Eddie Larry 07-Jun-09 15:23
Re: correction... 217 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:42
Re: correction... 253 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 02:50
Re: correction... 234 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:19
Re: correction... 183 Eddie Larry 10-Jun-09 00:50
Re: correction... 228 Milo 10-Jun-09 05:02
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 226 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:53
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 213 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:15
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 232 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:45
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 268 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:24
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 209 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:48
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 223 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:18
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 242 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:20
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 186 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:44
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 231 R and M 06-Jun-09 07:54
ABC 258 Milo 06-Jun-09 12:36
Re: the end 245 R and M 07-Jun-09 10:12
Re: the end 213 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:20
Re: the end 197 R and M 08-Jun-09 07:15
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 226 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:00
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 237 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 212 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 221 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 226 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 188 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 226 shamanaut 03-Jun-09 17:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 213 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 208 Raja 04-Jun-09 07:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 277 Aine 04-Jun-09 15:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 220 Milo 04-Jun-09 19:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 299 Aine 04-Jun-09 19:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 240 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 184 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 21:20
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 185 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:26
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 233 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 06:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 251 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:22
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 237 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 20:16
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 200 Raja 05-Jun-09 21:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 228 carolb 04-Jun-09 20:19
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 230 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 245 carolb 04-Jun-09 21:23
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 179 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 248 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 213 Milo 04-Jun-09 22:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 180 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 192 carolb 04-Jun-09 23:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 221 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:33
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 215 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:35
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 227 Tom Hebert 02-Jun-09 18:11
jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 219 Eddie Larry 03-Jun-09 04:44
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 277 Susan Doris 03-Jun-09 08:40
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 219 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 01:13
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 165 Tom Hebert 03-Jun-09 10:31
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 209 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:15
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 241 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:16
Jesus was not a myth 220 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:18
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 247 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 185 Diomede 04-Jun-09 00:11
For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 205 David L 04-Jun-09 02:34
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 204 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:38
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 222 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:10
Jesus 269 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:14
Diabolical Mimicry 232 Deep1 04-Jun-09 21:11
Re: Diabolical Mimicry 221 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:15
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 198 Enigcom 05-Jun-09 17:43
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 179 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 223 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 187 deeside 06-Jun-09 19:42
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 237 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:07
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 229 deeside 06-Jun-09 20:47
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 248 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:51
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 247 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:08
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 201 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 232 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 205 deeside 07-Jun-09 09:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 234 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 226 childinthesun 07-Jun-09 17:02
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 212 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 225 ariston 07-Jun-09 17:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 233 Milo 07-Jun-09 18:05
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 202 deeside 08-Jun-09 14:46
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 205 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:57
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 249 deeside 08-Jun-09 21:32
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 232 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:21
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 229 ariston 06-Jun-09 20:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 176 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 248 deeside 07-Jun-09 21:24
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 210 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 203 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 00:23
jesus was there... 217 shazaman 09-Jun-09 09:54
Re: jesus was there... 227 papalou 11-Jun-09 02:08
Re: jesus was there... 202 Milo 11-Jun-09 08:46
Re: jesus was there... 195 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 09:38
Re: jesus was there... 216 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:14
Re: jesus was there... 198 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:37
Re: jesus was there... 228 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 11:32
Re: jesus was there... 259 Milo 11-Jun-09 13:17
Re: jesus was there... 215 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 19:56
Re: jesus was there... 216 Milo 11-Jun-09 21:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 220 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 15:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.