Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Aine wrote:

> Milo wrote:
>
> > Essentially, you're making a mountain out of a molehill
> > here.
> > It's true that the scribes and Pharisees didn't accept Jesus as
> > the expected messiah, but many Jews did accept that he
> > fulfilled the prophecies. Jesus Christ was both priest and
> > king.[/quote]
>
> Ah, but they do not accept him as the physical and literal son
> of God. Why? Because that is an incorrect interpretation of the
> term.
>
> Most Jews do not believe that the prophecies have been
> fulfilled. Those events haven't occurred yet. For example,
> where's the Temple? Christ didn't get around to that,
> obviously. They may have had great hope for him, but he
> failed.
>
> The whole idea of the Christ-is-god is alien to Judaism. It's
> an article of Jewish faith that God doesn't share his power
> with anyone (God as One). In other words, he has no equal, so
> elevating Christ to god-like status is incompatible with
> Judaism.
>
> I disagree that Christ was both priest and king. He was a king.
> John the Baptist was a priest. (And, in fact, there's a whole
> branch of Christianity that traces its teachings not to Christ
> but to John.)

I agree that Jews do not accept Christ as the Son of God. That's a reason why you're making a mountain out of a molehill because it's patently obvious Jews do not accept Christ. Of course Jesus the Son of God is alien to the religion of Judaism, but as I wrote previously, not all jews rejected him. One problem is that they were expecting a political Messiah, and in so doing, they totally missed the point because it was never his intention to establish a physical Temple building because he himself was the Temple. He said, my kingdom is not of this world. He was also a priest:

"So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father." And he says in another place, "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek." - Hebrews 5:5-6

> > There are two expressions of the term. It's true that
> > there were sons of God referred to in the OT, but Christ
> > demonstrated and stated he was the Son of God.
>
> Demonstrated how?
>
> He had every right to call himself the Son of God. As an
> Anointed One, it was his rightful title, so why shouldn't he
> use it?
>
> What two expressions are we talking about? I've mentioned one.
> What's the other?

I never wrote he didn't have a right to call himself the Son of God.

> > There are some similarities between Christ and the
> > so-called Pagan Sun deities, but Christ never advocated
> > Paganism or Sun worship...
>
> Prove it. We have no idea what he might and might not have
> advocated. If he was an Essene and the Essenes had their roots
> in ancient Egypt, he very well may have done just that. All we
> have to go by is the Bible, and we can't very well rely on that
> for accuracy. I know what you're going to say--that the Bible
> is unimpeachable as a source and you'll use that as your
> evidence. I strongly disagree with that.

Why should I accept the writings that you believe in? Of course it's convenient for you to dismiss what writings and books you don't like that contain Christ's teachings, but Pagan Sun worship is also forbidden throughout the OT.

> > and unlike the Solar
> > figures, he sacrificed his life for the potential redemption of
> > others. None of the solar deities did that. There is also the
> > factor of divine mimicry, which I can outline for you in more
> > detail, if you so wish. Judaism does not have its roots in
> > Pagan Egyptian and Babylonian religion. [/quote]
>
> Judaism has a long and storied history with paganism. How long
> were the Israelites in Egypt? Four hundred years? Jewish
> tradition holds that the Israelites were the descendants of
> Jacob's twelve sons (one of whom was named Judah), who settled
> in Egypt. To say they didn't absorb anything from the Egyptians
> strains credulity, Rob. How long did they spend in Babylonia
> during two captivities? They did not become monotheistic
> until after the return from Babylon. I call them
> Israelites because that's what everyone knows them as, but
> there was no such thing as that yet. They were descended from
> the Hebrews, and after the Exodus settled in Canaan, which was
> definitely pagan! Let's not forget the story of the Golden
> Calf. Since you believe the Bible is infallible, you have to
> admit that that this shows that the Israelites were not
> monotheistic.

Of course the Israelites adopted many customs and traditions, but that's what led them into captivity as God deserted them as a nation because of their rebellious nature in turning towards Pagan worship.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 364 shamanaut 30-May-09 16:38
The work of Acharya S has been debunked 234 Milo 30-May-09 17:13
Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 181 shamanaut 30-May-09 23:14
Obviously Achyara supporters are going to Gawf 206 Milo 31-May-09 00:16
I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 215 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:15
Re: I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 195 Milo 31-May-09 16:24
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 226 David L 02-Jun-09 04:31
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 219 Milo 02-Jun-09 09:41
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 180 David L 03-Jun-09 04:48
Everyone on this forum has different beliefs to the next poster anyway 201 Milo 03-Jun-09 09:50
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 204 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:02
Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 250 Milo 31-May-09 01:10
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 178 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:02
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 193 Milo 31-May-09 02:23
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 181 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:06
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 194 Milo 31-May-09 03:18
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 187 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:33
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 186 Milo 31-May-09 03:47
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 190 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:44
Plagiarism 208 Milo 31-May-09 11:12
Re: Plagiarism 190 David Campbell 31-May-09 17:14
Re: Plagiarism 209 Milo 31-May-09 17:31
Re: Plagiarism 232 Lee McGiffen 03-Jun-09 14:08
Re: Plagiarism 162 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:48
Re: Plagiarism 206 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:29
Re: Plagiarism 212 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:34
Demons 195 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:40
Re: Demons 162 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:50
Re: Demons 196 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:03
Re: Plagiarism 192 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:07
Re: Plagiarism 171 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 05:23
Re: Plagiarism 191 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:14
Re: Plagiarism 211 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 12:30
Re: Plagiarism 188 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:35
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 188 papalou 03-Jun-09 23:03
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 194 Milo 03-Jun-09 23:09
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 221 papalou 04-Jun-09 18:01
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 173 Milo 04-Jun-09 18:57
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 175 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 19:06
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 179 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:40
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 173 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:41
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 193 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 08:25
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 213 Milo 08-Jun-09 12:42
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 167 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 13:49
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 234 Milo 08-Jun-09 13:53
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 212 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 14:44
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 192 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:52
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 208 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 15:23
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 225 Milo 08-Jun-09 15:32
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 183 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:14
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 188 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:21
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 149 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:31
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 173 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:34
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 189 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:13
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 179 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 207 David Campbell 31-May-09 00:42
The Underlying Agenda 179 Milo 31-May-09 01:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 218 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:18
Re: The Underlying Agenda 196 Milo 31-May-09 01:27
O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 166 Milo 31-May-09 01:48
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 193 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:41
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 156 Milo 31-May-09 02:44
Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 194 Milo 31-May-09 02:52
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 161 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:58
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 217 Milo 31-May-09 04:11
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 214 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:22
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 197 Milo 31-May-09 04:31
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 224 Milo 31-May-09 04:34
Re: The Underlying Agenda 209 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:28
Re: The Underlying Agenda 201 Milo 31-May-09 02:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 188 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 211 Milo 31-May-09 03:20
Re: The Underlying Agenda 189 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:11
Re: The Underlying Agenda 228 Milo 31-May-09 04:29
Re: The Underlying Agenda 185 The Kwuda 01-Jun-09 17:43
Re: The Underlying Agenda 192 Milo 01-Jun-09 19:14
Re: The Underlying Agenda 185 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 10:55
Re: The Underlying Agenda 176 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:09
Re: The Underlying Agenda 175 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 224 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The Underlying Agenda 161 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:51
Re: The Underlying Agenda 218 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:42
Re: The Underlying Agenda 207 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:16
Re: The Underlying Agenda 185 Milo 02-Jun-09 22:04
Re: The Underlying Agenda 221 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:47
source of my quote 193 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:48
Re: source of my quote 207 Milo 31-May-09 17:27
Re: source of my quote 193 Milo 31-May-09 17:40
Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 197 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 221 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 206 R and M 02-Jun-09 09:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 200 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:04
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 177 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 R and M 03-Jun-09 04:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 176 The Kwuda 04-Jun-09 06:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 218 Milo 04-Jun-09 10:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 169 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 202 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:34
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 211 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:40
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 165 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:46
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 220 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 171 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 196 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:41
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 187 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 174 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 185 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 172 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:48
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 189 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 185 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 187 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 161 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 169 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:55
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 204 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:56
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 198 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:58
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 188 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:01
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 232 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:03
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 164 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:06
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:09
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 155 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:13
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 200 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 214 R and M 04-Jun-09 10:49
The two seeds of Genesis 3 171 Milo 04-Jun-09 11:39
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 180 R and M 05-Jun-09 05:47
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 192 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:21
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 214 R and M 05-Jun-09 13:29
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 189 ariston 05-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 168 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:14
correction... 167 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:16
Re: correction... 164 ariston 05-Jun-09 14:39
Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 217 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:01
correction... 181 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:45
Re: correction... 171 ariston 05-Jun-09 18:16
Re: correction... 207 Milo 05-Jun-09 22:30
Re: correction... 215 ariston 06-Jun-09 02:19
Re: correction... 191 Milo 06-Jun-09 03:00
Re: correction... 160 ariston 06-Jun-09 04:12
Re: correction... 184 Milo 06-Jun-09 04:23
Re: correction... 191 Eddie Larry 07-Jun-09 15:23
Re: correction... 190 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:42
Re: correction... 221 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 02:50
Re: correction... 205 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:19
Re: correction... 156 Eddie Larry 10-Jun-09 00:50
Re: correction... 200 Milo 10-Jun-09 05:02
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 197 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:53
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 186 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:15
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 203 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:45
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 233 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:24
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 183 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:48
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 185 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:18
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 215 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:20
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 159 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:44
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 206 R and M 06-Jun-09 07:54
ABC 219 Milo 06-Jun-09 12:36
Re: the end 220 R and M 07-Jun-09 10:12
Re: the end 189 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:20
Re: the end 173 R and M 08-Jun-09 07:15
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 202 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:00
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 210 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 181 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 194 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 162 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 197 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 160 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 198 shamanaut 03-Jun-09 17:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 184 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 181 Raja 04-Jun-09 07:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 245 Aine 04-Jun-09 15:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 194 Milo 04-Jun-09 19:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 267 Aine 04-Jun-09 19:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 209 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 161 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 21:20
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 155 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:26
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 203 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 06:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 222 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:22
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 208 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 20:16
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 166 Raja 05-Jun-09 21:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 201 carolb 04-Jun-09 20:19
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 205 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 212 carolb 04-Jun-09 21:23
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 150 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 219 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 189 Milo 04-Jun-09 22:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 191 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 151 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 162 carolb 04-Jun-09 23:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:33
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:35
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 201 Tom Hebert 02-Jun-09 18:11
jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 191 Eddie Larry 03-Jun-09 04:44
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 216 Susan Doris 03-Jun-09 08:40
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 192 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 01:13
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 142 Tom Hebert 03-Jun-09 10:31
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 182 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:15
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 211 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:16
Jesus was not a myth 193 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:18
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 215 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 155 Diomede 04-Jun-09 00:11
For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 178 David L 04-Jun-09 02:34
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 176 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:38
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 196 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:10
Jesus 201 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:14
Diabolical Mimicry 205 Deep1 04-Jun-09 21:11
Re: Diabolical Mimicry 196 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:15
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 167 Enigcom 05-Jun-09 17:43
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 155 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 200 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 161 deeside 06-Jun-09 19:42
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 213 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:07
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 207 deeside 06-Jun-09 20:47
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 227 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:51
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 218 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:08
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 176 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 205 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 180 deeside 07-Jun-09 09:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 200 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 201 childinthesun 07-Jun-09 17:02
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 186 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 200 ariston 07-Jun-09 17:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 207 Milo 07-Jun-09 18:05
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 175 deeside 08-Jun-09 14:46
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 183 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:57
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 224 deeside 08-Jun-09 21:32
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 201 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:21
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 203 ariston 06-Jun-09 20:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 153 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 215 deeside 07-Jun-09 21:24
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 182 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 175 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 00:23
jesus was there... 193 shazaman 09-Jun-09 09:54
Re: jesus was there... 197 papalou 11-Jun-09 02:08
Re: jesus was there... 176 Milo 11-Jun-09 08:46
Re: jesus was there... 172 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 09:38
Re: jesus was there... 185 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:14
Re: jesus was there... 173 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:37
Re: jesus was there... 205 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 11:32
Re: jesus was there... 230 Milo 11-Jun-09 13:17
Re: jesus was there... 186 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 19:56
Re: jesus was there... 186 Milo 11-Jun-09 21:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 195 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 15:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.