Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
shamanaut wrote:

> Like i said above, i cant argue with 'faith' logic.

I can't argue with your faith based logic either, since you've never come up with the proof that man was created by a reptilian breed. You've posted evidence, but it's always been based on faulty foundations.

> The way you tie up the 'Reptilian agenda' with old
> astrotheological based ideology doesnt fly with me. Plus im not
> scared of reptiles.

I'm not scared of reptiles either, as I said to you in this thread, I honestly don't mind snakes. I've always been happy to safely handle snakes and reptiles, so I have no innate hatred or fear of these fine animals.

However, I do have a dislike for the reptilian mind, especially when it deliberately seeks to corrupt and lead others astray. There could also be a discussion about the reptilian mind and its primitive character... but I'll save that discussion for later...

> What i do know, is that.."The ancients placed at the 'Myths'
> center an ideal person who would symbolize humanity itself in
> its dual nature of human and divine. This ideal person- the
> names were Tammuz, Adonis, Mithras, Dionysus, Krishna, Christ,
> and many others- symbolized the divine spark incarnate in every
> human being, the element "destined ultimately to deify
> humankind."

There are significant differences between Jesus Christ and the solar deities you mentioned, not least that none of the solar deities, expanded on the globalisation NWO agenda, and none sacrificed their lives for the greater good of humanity.

> Rooting their religion firmly in the bedrock of
> nature itself, the ancient sages saw successive phases of our
> divinization being enacted daily, monthly, and yearly in the
> solar allegories of rising and setting, waxing and waning ( of
> the moon, which mirrors the suns movements), and on the larger
> scale, in the precession of the equinoxes and solstices.
> Ancient religion was solar and luner based. It is called sun
> worship, but it was much more spiritual than this suggests or
> sounds. The ancinet sages of Egypt, Chaldea, and Sumeria were
> wise and spiritual enough not to wholly identify their deity
> with even so glorious a manifestation as the sun. God, they
> understood, was far beyond the sun in glorious reality; but
> since one can speak of God only by means of metaphor in the
> end, the solar disk was the most powerful, most fitting symbol
> they could conceive of. What's crucial to remember is that when
> they extolled the sun's splendor, they saw it as symbolic not
> only of God but ultimately of our own divinity as well. The sun
> god was the embodiment , or model, of what each of us, through
> spiritual evolution, was finally meant to become."

God created the Sun but Pagan religions always put the creation before the creator, and hence you find idolatry and animal worship or deification in these religions. I agree that the Sun is a marvelous metaphor but that's all it is. The Prophets and Christ discoursed on matters far beyond the limiting confines of solar metaphor though.

> Milo, this describes it better than i could of wrote. You cant
> give credit to the ancient civilizations that preceded
> Christianity because it doesn't fit into your reality tunnel.
> The Jewish scribes made sure that the stories in the OT suited
> their rendition of History, same with the NT. Your argument is
> to based on the assumption that the Bible is the be all and end
> all of literature, i don't buy it for a minute. It was written
> by men with a Religious and Political agenda, an agenda that
> has wrok havoc on our planet.

The Bible was not written with any worldly political agenda in mind. You keep conveniently ignoring the fact that Christ said his kingdom was not of this world, and the whole message of the Bible points to that end. Your argument throws the proverbial baby out with the bath water. Like Crowley, you were involved in Churchianity and you rightly jumped ship but in that effort, you went too far by jumping out of the frying pan and into the proverbial fire. You've swung to the opposite extreme and it suits you because you want to justify getting out of it on mind altering drugs. I went through a similar phase but I grew out of it, thank goodness because you can't run away and take short cuts to a higher reality by artificially inducing your body with substances. The work that has be done must be purely an effort that comes from within and with your own spirit.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 388 shamanaut 30-May-09 16:38
The work of Acharya S has been debunked 255 Milo 30-May-09 17:13
Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 204 shamanaut 30-May-09 23:14
Obviously Achyara supporters are going to Gawf 230 Milo 31-May-09 00:16
I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 235 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:15
Re: I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 215 Milo 31-May-09 16:24
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 247 David L 02-Jun-09 04:31
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 240 Milo 02-Jun-09 09:41
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 200 David L 03-Jun-09 04:48
Everyone on this forum has different beliefs to the next poster anyway 218 Milo 03-Jun-09 09:50
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 222 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:02
Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 272 Milo 31-May-09 01:10
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 198 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:02
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 213 Milo 31-May-09 02:23
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 201 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:06
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 214 Milo 31-May-09 03:18
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 208 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:33
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 206 Milo 31-May-09 03:47
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 209 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:44
Plagiarism 229 Milo 31-May-09 11:12
Re: Plagiarism 209 David Campbell 31-May-09 17:14
Re: Plagiarism 233 Milo 31-May-09 17:31
Re: Plagiarism 255 Lee McGiffen 03-Jun-09 14:08
Re: Plagiarism 184 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:48
Re: Plagiarism 224 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:29
Re: Plagiarism 230 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:34
Demons 213 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:40
Re: Demons 183 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:50
Re: Demons 217 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:03
Re: Plagiarism 212 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:07
Re: Plagiarism 191 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 05:23
Re: Plagiarism 212 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:14
Re: Plagiarism 233 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 12:30
Re: Plagiarism 208 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:35
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 208 papalou 03-Jun-09 23:03
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 213 Milo 03-Jun-09 23:09
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 239 papalou 04-Jun-09 18:01
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 194 Milo 04-Jun-09 18:57
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 196 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 19:06
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 202 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:40
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 190 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:41
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 212 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 08:25
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 233 Milo 08-Jun-09 12:42
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 189 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 13:49
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 256 Milo 08-Jun-09 13:53
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 232 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 14:44
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 212 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:52
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 226 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 15:23
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 244 Milo 08-Jun-09 15:32
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 205 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:14
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 208 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:21
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 169 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:31
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 196 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:34
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 212 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:13
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 203 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 228 David Campbell 31-May-09 00:42
The Underlying Agenda 200 Milo 31-May-09 01:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 239 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:18
Re: The Underlying Agenda 216 Milo 31-May-09 01:27
O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 188 Milo 31-May-09 01:48
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 213 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:41
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 176 Milo 31-May-09 02:44
Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 220 Milo 31-May-09 02:52
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 180 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:58
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 236 Milo 31-May-09 04:11
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 235 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:22
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 220 Milo 31-May-09 04:31
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 242 Milo 31-May-09 04:34
Re: The Underlying Agenda 230 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:28
Re: The Underlying Agenda 219 Milo 31-May-09 02:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 204 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 232 Milo 31-May-09 03:20
Re: The Underlying Agenda 209 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:11
Re: The Underlying Agenda 246 Milo 31-May-09 04:29
Re: The Underlying Agenda 206 The Kwuda 01-Jun-09 17:43
Re: The Underlying Agenda 215 Milo 01-Jun-09 19:14
Re: The Underlying Agenda 205 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 10:55
Re: The Underlying Agenda 195 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:09
Re: The Underlying Agenda 196 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 247 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The Underlying Agenda 184 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:51
Re: The Underlying Agenda 240 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:42
Re: The Underlying Agenda 233 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:16
Re: The Underlying Agenda 207 Milo 02-Jun-09 22:04
Re: The Underlying Agenda 240 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:47
source of my quote 212 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:48
Re: source of my quote 226 Milo 31-May-09 17:27
Re: source of my quote 213 Milo 31-May-09 17:40
Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 275 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 229 R and M 02-Jun-09 09:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 222 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:04
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 196 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 235 R and M 03-Jun-09 04:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 196 The Kwuda 04-Jun-09 06:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 236 Milo 04-Jun-09 10:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 188 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 221 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:34
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 202 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 231 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 202 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:40
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 212 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:46
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 244 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 217 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 217 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:41
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 206 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 205 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 189 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:48
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 207 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 200 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 209 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 208 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 187 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:55
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 222 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:56
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 214 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:58
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 208 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 205 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:01
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 255 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:03
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 184 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:06
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 198 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:09
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 173 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:13
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 218 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 238 R and M 04-Jun-09 10:49
The two seeds of Genesis 3 187 Milo 04-Jun-09 11:39
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 198 R and M 05-Jun-09 05:47
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 210 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:21
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 235 R and M 05-Jun-09 13:29
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 206 ariston 05-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 186 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:14
correction... 189 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:16
Re: correction... 182 ariston 05-Jun-09 14:39
Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 235 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:01
correction... 202 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:45
Re: correction... 193 ariston 05-Jun-09 18:16
Re: correction... 225 Milo 05-Jun-09 22:30
Re: correction... 235 ariston 06-Jun-09 02:19
Re: correction... 209 Milo 06-Jun-09 03:00
Re: correction... 175 ariston 06-Jun-09 04:12
Re: correction... 200 Milo 06-Jun-09 04:23
Re: correction... 207 Eddie Larry 07-Jun-09 15:23
Re: correction... 209 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:42
Re: correction... 246 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 02:50
Re: correction... 226 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:19
Re: correction... 176 Eddie Larry 10-Jun-09 00:50
Re: correction... 221 Milo 10-Jun-09 05:02
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 218 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:53
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 207 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:15
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 221 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:45
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 252 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:24
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 202 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:48
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 210 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:18
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 235 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:20
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 181 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:44
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 223 R and M 06-Jun-09 07:54
ABC 237 Milo 06-Jun-09 12:36
Re: the end 239 R and M 07-Jun-09 10:12
Re: the end 205 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:20
Re: the end 190 R and M 08-Jun-09 07:15
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 219 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:00
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 231 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 203 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 215 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 183 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 218 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 179 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 shamanaut 03-Jun-09 17:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 205 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 203 Raja 04-Jun-09 07:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 265 Aine 04-Jun-09 15:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 216 Milo 04-Jun-09 19:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 287 Aine 04-Jun-09 19:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 231 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 177 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 21:20
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 179 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:26
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 223 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 06:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 243 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:22
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 228 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 20:16
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 192 Raja 05-Jun-09 21:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 220 carolb 04-Jun-09 20:19
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 224 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 237 carolb 04-Jun-09 21:23
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 172 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 238 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 206 Milo 04-Jun-09 22:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 210 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 173 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 185 carolb 04-Jun-09 23:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 214 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:33
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 209 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:35
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 223 Tom Hebert 02-Jun-09 18:11
jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 212 Eddie Larry 03-Jun-09 04:44
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 243 Susan Doris 03-Jun-09 08:40
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 212 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 01:13
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 158 Tom Hebert 03-Jun-09 10:31
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 204 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:15
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 233 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:16
Jesus was not a myth 213 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:18
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 240 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 178 Diomede 04-Jun-09 00:11
For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 200 David L 04-Jun-09 02:34
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 196 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:38
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 214 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:10
Jesus 232 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:14
Diabolical Mimicry 222 Deep1 04-Jun-09 21:11
Re: Diabolical Mimicry 215 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:15
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 187 Enigcom 05-Jun-09 17:43
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 174 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 217 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 179 deeside 06-Jun-09 19:42
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 230 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:07
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 221 deeside 06-Jun-09 20:47
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 242 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:51
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 240 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:08
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 195 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 225 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 199 deeside 07-Jun-09 09:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 222 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 221 childinthesun 07-Jun-09 17:02
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 207 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 218 ariston 07-Jun-09 17:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 227 Milo 07-Jun-09 18:05
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 195 deeside 08-Jun-09 14:46
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 199 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:57
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 242 deeside 08-Jun-09 21:32
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 223 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:21
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 221 ariston 06-Jun-09 20:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 172 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 238 deeside 07-Jun-09 21:24
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 204 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 197 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 00:23
jesus was there... 212 shazaman 09-Jun-09 09:54
Re: jesus was there... 219 papalou 11-Jun-09 02:08
Re: jesus was there... 195 Milo 11-Jun-09 08:46
Re: jesus was there... 188 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 09:38
Re: jesus was there... 208 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:14
Re: jesus was there... 192 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:37
Re: jesus was there... 224 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 11:32
Re: jesus was there... 251 Milo 11-Jun-09 13:17
Re: jesus was there... 208 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 19:56
Re: jesus was there... 207 Milo 11-Jun-09 21:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 212 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 15:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.