Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I had another go at Paul Smith, well known Rennes le Chateau debunker and the anti-Rennes le Chateau TV programme makers Guru.

I asked him for an answer to the fact that de Cherisey never said anything about the parchment codes being decoded using a 25 letter alphabet or that the final solution is a direct anagram of the Hautpoul tombstone.

He couldn't handle it.

Here are his two replies:

> Anything and everything to do with the PoS and
> "treasure of RLC" is pure bunkum rubbish, frigments of
> the imagination. Read the books by Jean-Jacques Bedu,
> Bill Putnam & John Edwin Wood, Bernardo Sanchez de
> Motta, Massimo Introvigne, Mary France Etchegoin, etc,
> etc, etc, etc:
> [priory-of-sion.com]

> Stop Dreaming Fantasies and Wake Up to Reality.

> Paul Smith

*****
> You're just another Plantard Junkie.
> Even if Chaumeil "believed in UFOs" (which he does
> not) it would not invalidate any of the documentation
> in his archive about Plantard and De Cherisey.
> Perhaps you can direct your grievances to the Paris
> Prefecture of Police and to the Sub Prefecture of St
> Julien-en-Genevois instead of wasting my time. Tell
> the French Police who you think Pierre Plantard is and
> they will ignore you as well.
> Don't e-mail me again because you have been blocked.

> Paul Smith

*****

Notice he avoided the main question altogether.

I never said anything about Plantard but he makes up his own straw man and then throws a huff and throws the dummy out of the pram. I did however mention that Jean Luc Chaumiel believes Aliens are running the planet. Seems he couldn't handle the fact that the person who supplies Smith with all his his info has written a book about Aliens.

He has recently attacked the new illustrated edition of the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail.- here. This is a man who seems to spend all his waking hours attacking the Rennes le Chateau story but cannot handle an instant when he himself is challenged.

I told him about the letter written by a seventeenth century priest who implored his parishioners to stop worshipping at sites containing.

“Places where three pathways meet, river sources, menhirs and large trees”

As you can see he couldn't handle that either.



"That which is unchallenged and exercised as habit rapidly becomes ritual. When this occurs, dissent becomes an object of surprise, if not resentment."
-- B. Carmon Hardy

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument 683 roscoe 19-Dec-05 11:49
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument 232 roscoe 19-Dec-05 11:57
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument 320 Lee McGiffen 19-Dec-05 15:35
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument 283 roscoe 20-Dec-05 06:23
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument 239 roscoe 20-Dec-05 06:27
Priory of Sion Debunked 573 Jeff van Hout 19-Dec-05 17:18
Re: Priory of Sion Debunked 281 roscoe 20-Dec-05 06:30
Re: Priory of Sion Debunked 291 Jaimi2 21-Dec-05 03:40
Re: Priory of Sion Debunked 323 Jeff van Hout 21-Dec-05 20:48
Re: Priory of Sion Debunked 284 roscoe 31-Dec-05 11:54
Re: Priory of Sion Debunked 261 Lee McGiffen 31-Dec-05 13:24
Re: Priory of Sion Debunked 271 roscoe 31-Dec-05 14:07
Priory of Sion hoax 365 Lee McGiffen 01-Jan-06 04:18
Re: Priory of Sion hoax 298 roscoe 01-Jan-06 07:45
BTW... 267 Jaimi2 21-Dec-05 03:50
Re: BTW... 272 Lee McGiffen 21-Dec-05 05:46
Re: BTW... 215 roscoe 21-Dec-05 08:38
Re: BTW... 255 Joyeuse 21-Dec-05 23:47
Re: BTW... 248 roscoe 21-Dec-05 08:34
Re: BTW... 312 Joyeuse 21-Dec-05 16:50
Re: BTW... 254 Lee McGiffen 22-Dec-05 06:14
Re: BTW... 311 quixote 22-Dec-05 06:25
Re: BTW... 208 roscoe 22-Dec-05 08:38
Re: BTW... 320 roscoe 22-Dec-05 09:09
Paul Smith is a fake 979 roscoe 28-Dec-05 09:46
Re: Paul Smith is a fake 310 Lee McGiffen 28-Dec-05 10:29
Re: Paul Smith is a fake 284 roscoe 28-Dec-05 10:31
Moderator note 273 Richard Fusniak 18-Aug-06 13:08
Re: Paul Smith is a fake 313 k w hogan 23-Aug-06 01:59
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument 307 voxdoc 10-Oct-06 20:40
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument (PS) 293 voxdoc 10-Oct-06 20:50
Re: Airing the anti anti-Prieure du Sion argument (PS) 265 OCaptain 10-Oct-06 21:02
L'Estoire del Graal 280 Joyeuse 15-Oct-06 01:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.