Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
DeltaCrawDaddy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well I’ve talked with several geologists and
> they at least agree that it’s not a dike. So
> I’m not sure what geological process you might
> be referring to. I agree that you’re correct,
> though, it’s important to get it right.

Hi DeltaCrawDaddy, Good pick up and certainly a feature worthy of further investigation to determine weather it is a natural geological feature or man made, the logical next steps would be to have divers photograph the side view of the wall to determine if it possess any visible masonry joints and to take a small sample of the stone to determine if its of local origin or from some distant stone source. Don't be surprised if the stone sample matches rock sources many kilometers away because our ancient fathers had little difficulty in moving large stones as seen at many ancient archeological sites such as Ollantaytambo, Puma Punku and Baalbek.
Cheers Ocka

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 740 DeltaCrawDaddy 11-Sep-20 22:27
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 277 Wheeler 12-Sep-20 03:57
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 257 DeltaCrawDaddy 12-Sep-20 07:21
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 265 DUNE 12-Sep-20 08:38
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 250 Merrell 12-Sep-20 13:09
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 214 DeltaCrawDaddy 12-Sep-20 14:15
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 229 Merrell 12-Sep-20 14:17
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 248 DeltaCrawDaddy 12-Sep-20 20:17
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 261 ocka 04-Oct-20 10:48
Re: Evidence of a pre-ice age megalithic wall in Spokane ? 202 Trilobite 14-Oct-20 20:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.