Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
First of all Graham you are a rockstar!!!! I will fight for you and what you are saying because your evidence has convinced me.

Maybe this has been discussed but I'm curious to know it seems that it was a rain event that happened in Egypt as opposed to a flooding event that happened in North America. At least the evidence of water erosion on the Sphinx.

Since in North America our jet streams push fronts west to east, it seems that this would be consistent with an impact. the heat would continue to evaporate a massive amount of water into the air as well as releasing it in the form of walls of water for those south of it. It seems logical that torrential rains would come down over a long period of time in copious amounts in an area somewhere east of where it happened. Seeking clarity on this.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Floods in North America and rain? in Egypt 531 Musclenerd 03-May-20 21:17
Mod Note > Topic Moved 188 Dr. Troglodyte 03-May-20 23:46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.