Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Robert Jameson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

...
> The God Gametes Theory gives a
> reason and purpose for our being here but who
> wants the believe our consciousness is the sperm
> cell of a male member of an external creator
> species!!!!

OK. You have aroused (pun not really intended) my curiosity.

How does all this provide a "reason and purpose"? I note you only devote one page to it in the TOC earlier posted.

Later you say " It is likely however, as the reproductive cell of a creator being"

Do you imagine your purpose is to be shot out under heat and pressure from a gigantic cosmic phallus?
Where to, and why, and for what purpose?

Or are you merely suggesting that copulation by your parents was and is the reason you are here?
>
> Cladking wrote:
> My axioms would simply have to be modified if
> your theory were proven today.

>
> I do not believe this is correct. The GG claim is
> merely that we are part of a reproductive system.
> Being part of a reproductive system is something
> that is common to all life and is totally
> compatible with any concept I can think of.

Get with the program!

Anyone who has ever visited any interweb forum dealing with 'Ancient Mysteries' ought by now already know:

That long long ago, so long there isn't even any trace, except their obvious fascination with rocks, a super race who knew absolutely everything. They were so smart they developed a language and writing which simply cannot be translated into any relatively recent (last 5000yrs) human speak, it is so complicated that the smart ones themselves apparently even forgot how to read it .
(Edit : fortunately, or unfortunately for perhaps most, Cladking has arrived and is the only entity on the planet who can decipher it)

However, it is obvious that they worshipped a Cold Water Geyser! Therefore the Triptych is simply a remnant replication of the revered molecules being CO2 and H2O. One big central one and two little ones in both cases but I suppose it is understandable if you are obsessed with a phallus and testicles that you could confuse or misinterpret this much higher knowledge of bull$#!t.

Anyway none of those cathedrals or temples could have used ramps or levers or cranes, they had to have a nearby CO2 geyser handy!!!... even in ADELAIDE SA!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24-Apr-19 21:35 by Corpuscles.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
The Triptych and the Pyramid 2183 Robert Jameson 14-Apr-19 12:37
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 421 michael seabrook 14-Apr-19 17:10
God Gamete Garbage! (n/t) 326 eyeofhorus33 15-Apr-19 14:31
Re: God Gamete Garbage! (n/t) 295 Robert Jameson 15-Apr-19 23:27
Should this be on Science or Inner Space? 332 eyeofhorus33 16-Apr-19 14:29
Some quiet reflection would be appreciated 313 Robert Jameson 18-Apr-19 04:09
My issue with your problem with Darwinian theory 281 eyeofhorus33 18-Apr-19 18:47
Re: My issue with your problem with Darwinian theory 284 Robert Jameson 18-Apr-19 23:42
Correction to your acknowledgement 275 eyeofhorus33 20-Apr-19 06:21
Re: Correction to your acknowledgement 290 Robert Jameson 20-Apr-19 08:08
More nonsense 256 eyeofhorus33 20-Apr-19 08:19
I have had enough of this 254 Robert Jameson 20-Apr-19 08:58
Research demonstrates adaptive evolution in peacocks 291 eyeofhorus33 20-Apr-19 08:40
Darwin Was Wrong. 309 cladking 20-Apr-19 14:20
Oh dear! 295 eyeofhorus33 20-Apr-19 19:19
Re: Oh dear! 253 cladking 21-Apr-19 13:54
Obvs not read the research yet ... 277 eyeofhorus33 21-Apr-19 19:29
Re: Obvs not read the research yet ... 271 Warwick 22-Apr-19 17:09
Re: Obvs not read the research yet ... 226 cladking 22-Apr-19 17:37
give me a break 248 Warwick 22-Apr-19 17:41
Re: give me a break 277 cladking 23-Apr-19 00:34
Re: give me a break 247 Warwick 23-Apr-19 19:45
Re: Darwin Was Wrong. 280 Robert Jameson 20-Apr-19 23:54
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 323 Robert Jameson 16-Apr-19 03:38
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 367 michael seabrook 20-Apr-19 17:44
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 305 cladking 21-Apr-19 14:23
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 246 Robert Jameson 22-Apr-19 02:07
The Sheila Na Gig 260 Robert Jameson 22-Apr-19 06:46
Dual Sexed Deities 256 Robert Jameson 22-Apr-19 09:54
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 274 cladking 22-Apr-19 13:53
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 230 Robert Jameson 23-Apr-19 02:39
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 223 cladking 24-Apr-19 00:58
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 258 Robert Jameson 24-Apr-19 03:57
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 230 cladking 24-Apr-19 14:11
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 247 Robert Jameson 25-Apr-19 07:55
I did not answer part of your question 257 Robert Jameson 15-Jun-19 09:57
Purpose/ Triptych 280 Corpuscles 24-Apr-19 21:21
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 256 cladking 24-Apr-19 22:26
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 266 Audrey 25-Apr-19 01:39
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 227 cladking 25-Apr-19 14:47
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 244 Corpuscles 25-Apr-19 22:24
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 259 Warwick 26-Apr-19 18:12
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 252 Corpuscles 26-Apr-19 21:00
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 235 Robert Jameson 25-Apr-19 07:59
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 255 Warwick 25-Apr-19 17:48
Re: Purpose/ Triptych 235 Corpuscles 25-Apr-19 21:58
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 279 Audrey 25-Apr-19 01:20
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 269 Robert Jameson 25-Apr-19 08:21
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 227 Warwick 25-Apr-19 17:46
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 241 Robert Jameson 25-Apr-19 23:58
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 282 Audrey 27-Apr-19 20:20
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 234 Robert Jameson 27-Apr-19 22:37
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 238 eyeofhorus33 28-Apr-19 16:01
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 229 Robert Jameson 28-Apr-19 23:56
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 256 Audrey 29-Apr-19 00:37
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 249 Robert Jameson 29-Apr-19 01:14
Re: Dual Sexed Deities 220 Audrey 28-Apr-19 23:26
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 260 Warwick 22-Apr-19 17:14
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 288 Robert Jameson 23-Apr-19 02:42
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 230 Warwick 23-Apr-19 19:43
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 245 Robert Jameson 23-Apr-19 23:14
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 298 Warwick 24-Apr-19 16:42
The Old and the New 261 Robert Jameson 23-Apr-19 10:16
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 271 drefor 24-Apr-19 03:43
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 248 Robert Jameson 24-Apr-19 12:43
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 259 cladking 24-Apr-19 14:31
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 271 AliT 24-Apr-19 19:35
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 277 Warwick 24-Apr-19 19:56
Re: The Triptych and the Pyramid 254 Robert Jameson 25-Apr-19 08:01


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.