Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Do you really think I don't understand
> Egyptological beliefs.

Such ought be the conclusion of anyone who has undertaken even a rudimentary objective study of it.
Further, type casting it as belief or "beliefs", (being faith based or unevidenced) is further indication.

How would I know they are
> usually right in a left handed sort of way if I
> didn't understand them?

This is a meaningless, scrambled, unclear statement so typical of your rants.

Later in this very same post you claim:

" Egyptology is wholly and utterly wrong and this is why they won't debate
and it is because they won't use actual science."


Their ideas are not that
> complex. It's the implications of the ideas that
> are impossibly complex.

Again whatever you "imply" is your self created problem.


Imagine hundreds of
> different gods and a book is needed to understand
> one single part of one single god such as the "eye
> of horus". Are we really supposed to believe the
> ancients created a language/ religion (whatever
> the hell it was) that is so complex that 200 years
> of scholarship can't understand something so
> fundamental as one of one god's eyes????

It is not at all difficult for sane rational persons to understand that the difficulty of such task is exacerbated by having no recourse other than to examine the extant fragmentary remains of a culture or period over 4000 years later, with a long dead (out of use) language.

Whatever the difficulties it does not take much intelligence to understand that the people did not wear protective amulets, nor construct mathematical reminder models of a NON EXISTENT mouth of a non evidenced cold water geyser, which is ONLY proposed by one solitary lunatic.


How
> could ancient people even talk to one another in
> such complex terms? How could the king learn all
> the words to get into the afterlife if the words
> didn't even hang together. Have you never tried
> memorizing something like the Declaration of
> Independence? Trying to remember all these
> complex things that made no sense would be like
> trying to memorize the Declaration of Independence
> backward. It's impossible.


There are folk in India who have committed to memory Vedic texts far more lengthy than the Christian Bible. Now - extant today.

That you do not remember what you said your last paragraph (see above)is not indicative of any sane capable persons ability.
>
> All people make sense in terms of their premises
> and nobody has the ability to create, understand,
> or memorize complex nonsense. We obviously
> misinterpret the PT and Ancient language.


No. Just you do!

Indeed,
> no one has yet to explain to me why there are no
> tombs for stone draggers, ramp builders, or even
> quarry workers at Giza.

So what? You are obviously too simple and incapable of researching that for yourself and therefore unlikely to be worth the effort to explain it to you even in the faint hope you could or would allow yourself to understand.

There are simple answers
> because all things are simple and there are no
> mysteries in the present. It is only in how the
> present has come to be that everything is
> impossibly complex.


??? Goobletygook?

Nature is inherently complex
> but it's a safe bet the stones didn't grow wings
> and the king didn't memorize any part of the
> Pyramid Texts. We see our beliefs preferentially
> even to reality itself. Egyptology is wholly and
> utterly wrong and this is why they won't debate
> and it is because they won't use actual science
.

The conceited arrogance restricts most from bothering even to reply to you.
>
>
> You are simply proposing that the gobbledty gook
> we call the PT is the same religious and magical
> writing as the book of the dead.

I have not specifically proposed such at all.


How can you
> tell? How many times have I asked this and been
> ignored?

You are ignored because you are INSANE. It is only somewhat rude persons like me who bother.

Anybody can understand the book of the
> dead. They couldn't have even translated the
> Pyramid Texts without the later book.

You can't.
You cannot even translate one utterance of the Pyramid texts from glyphs. You are totally reliant on a desperate manipulation of Egyptologists work to try and build some fragile basis for your unworkable insane fantasy.

You are completely fecked up , in a head in sand, bare arse to the sky, sort of way!

That's all the attention you will get from me this time...

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Egyptology debate 1330 ptutaki@gmail.com 01-Apr-19 20:14
Re: Egyptology debate 383 cladking 01-Apr-19 22:02
Re: Egyptology debate 371 Martin Stower 01-Apr-19 22:30
Re: Egyptology debate 285 Brian Patterson 01-Apr-19 23:30
Re: Egyptology debate 292 cladking 02-Apr-19 00:12
Re: Egyptology debate 271 Open mind 02-Apr-19 01:50
Re: Egyptology debate 240 cladking 02-Apr-19 02:25
Re: Egyptology debate 258 Open mind 02-Apr-19 03:30
Re: Egyptology debate 292 cladking 02-Apr-19 03:43
Don't you ever 243 eyeofhorus33 02-Apr-19 17:04
Re: Don't you ever 206 cladking 02-Apr-19 19:39
Re: Don't you ever 295 Martin Stower 02-Apr-19 20:23
Re: Don't you ever 220 Corpuscles 02-Apr-19 20:38
Re: Don't you ever 202 eyeofhorus33 03-Apr-19 17:27
Re: Don't you ever 189 cladking 03-Apr-19 17:46
Re: Don't you ever 211 cladking 02-Apr-19 19:45
Re: Don't you ever 202 Thanos5150 02-Apr-19 23:31
Re: Don't you ever 174 Corpuscles 03-Apr-19 01:04
Re: Don't you ever 194 cladking 03-Apr-19 01:46
Re: Don't you ever 189 Warwick 04-Apr-19 15:56
Re: Don't you ever 162 cladking 04-Apr-19 16:58
Re: Don't you ever 163 Warwick 04-Apr-19 17:07
Re: Don't you ever 186 cladking 04-Apr-19 17:29
Re: Don't you ever 180 Warwick 04-Apr-19 17:45
Re: Don't you ever 201 Merrell 07-Apr-19 08:45
Re: Don't you ever 197 cladking 07-Apr-19 12:59
Re: Don't you ever 167 Martin Stower 07-Apr-19 16:37
Re: Don't you ever 179 cladking 03-Apr-19 01:25
Re: Egyptology debate 197 Corpuscles 02-Apr-19 21:06
Egyptology Owns the Low Road. 203 cladking 02-Apr-19 21:20
Re: Egyptology debate 258 Martin Stower 02-Apr-19 22:43
Re: Egyptology debate 230 Open mind 03-Apr-19 02:59
Re: Egyptology debate 232 Martin Stower 03-Apr-19 23:27
Re: Egyptology debate 218 Open mind 03-Apr-19 02:40
Re: Egyptology debate 191 Corpuscles 03-Apr-19 21:09
Re: Egyptology debate 168 cladking 03-Apr-19 22:00
Re: Egyptology debate 185 Corpuscles 03-Apr-19 22:40
Re: Egyptology debate 242 cladking 04-Apr-19 00:23
Re: Egyptology debate 197 Corpuscles 04-Apr-19 01:03
Re: Egyptology debate..Magic and Demonology in Ancient Egypt 264 jamesglory 04-Apr-19 02:14
Re: Egyptology debate..Magic and Demonology in Ancient Egypt 188 cladking 04-Apr-19 03:06
Two quick questions: 206 eyeofhorus33 04-Apr-19 07:41
Re: Two quick questions: 181 cladking 04-Apr-19 13:36
So, there was spiritual belief 220 eyeofhorus33 04-Apr-19 19:44
Re: So, there was spiritual belief 203 Corpuscles 04-Apr-19 20:01
Re: So, there was spiritual belief 207 eyeofhorus33 04-Apr-19 20:24
Re: So, there was spiritual belief 200 cladking 04-Apr-19 21:07
Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 219 eyeofhorus33 04-Apr-19 21:11
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 192 cladking 05-Apr-19 01:44
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 223 Corpuscles 05-Apr-19 02:22
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 207 cladking 05-Apr-19 02:44
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 184 Corpuscles 05-Apr-19 08:05
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 180 cladking 05-Apr-19 19:29
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 183 Corpuscles 05-Apr-19 22:44
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 170 cladking 06-Apr-19 00:44
Re: Bat$#!t crazy (n/t) 166 Corpuscles 06-Apr-19 06:06
Some Might Pay A Shilling 192 Barbelo 06-Apr-19 06:17
Re: Some Might Pay A Shilling 195 Corpuscles 06-Apr-19 09:00
The Telephone?? 192 Warwick 05-Apr-19 07:21
Re: So, there was spiritual belief 185 Corpuscles 04-Apr-19 21:57
Re: So, there was spiritual belief 178 cladking 04-Apr-19 21:00
Re: So, there was spiritual belief 164 cladking 04-Apr-19 20:54
You are completely mad! 204 eyeofhorus33 04-Apr-19 21:09
Re: You are completely mad! 225 cladking 05-Apr-19 02:11
Cladking provides more evidence of spiritual belief! 171 eyeofhorus33 05-Apr-19 06:18
Re: Cladking provides more evidence of spiritual belief! 220 cladking 05-Apr-19 13:48
Re: Cladking provides more evidence of spiritual belief! 166 Warwick 05-Apr-19 15:59
Re: Cladking provides more evidence of spiritual belief! 158 cladking 05-Apr-19 16:29
Re: Cladking provides more evidence of spiritual belief! 151 Warwick 05-Apr-19 17:02
Re: Cladking provides more evidence of spiritual belief! 166 cladking 05-Apr-19 17:21
Re: Egyptology debate..Magic and Demonology in Ancient Egypt 268 jamesglory 04-Apr-19 08:16
Re: Egyptology debate..Magic and Demonology in Ancient Egypt 162 cladking 04-Apr-19 13:29
Re: Egyptology debate..Magic and Demonology in Ancient Egypt 179 Warwick 04-Apr-19 15:34
Re: Egyptology debate 219 Open mind 05-Apr-19 01:40
Re: Egyptology debate 184 cladking 05-Apr-19 02:22
Re: Egyptology debate 187 Warwick 05-Apr-19 07:33
Re: Egyptology debate 195 Open mind 06-Apr-19 00:48
Re: Egyptology debate 190 Corpuscles 06-Apr-19 03:43
Re: Egyptology debate 187 Open mind 06-Apr-19 22:27
Re: Egyptology debate 180 Corpuscles 07-Apr-19 07:49
Re: Egyptology debate 169 Open mind 07-Apr-19 17:29
Re: Egyptology debate 173 Open mind 07-Apr-19 17:34
Re: Egyptology debate 186 Corpuscles 08-Apr-19 06:49
Re: Egyptology debate 192 eyeofhorus33 06-Apr-19 22:14
Re: Egyptology debate 187 Thanos5150 07-Apr-19 16:37
Re: Egyptology debate 189 eyeofhorus33 08-Apr-19 06:54
Re: Egyptology debate 176 Thanos5150 08-Apr-19 16:08
Having now caught up on the thread entire... 189 Warwick 04-Apr-19 15:50
Re: Having now caught up on the thread entire... 155 cladking 04-Apr-19 17:06
Re: Having now caught up on the thread entire... 169 Warwick 04-Apr-19 17:10
Re: Having now caught up on the thread entire... 163 cladking 04-Apr-19 17:39
IOW's 172 Warwick 04-Apr-19 17:42
Re: IOW's 162 cladking 04-Apr-19 18:54
Re: IOW's 206 Martin Stower 04-Apr-19 19:26
April Fools! 181 cladking 04-Apr-19 18:58
Re: April Fools! 202 Warwick 04-Apr-19 19:35
Re: April Fools! 208 Martin Stower 04-Apr-19 19:49
Re: April Fools! 202 cladking 04-Apr-19 20:31
Re: April Fools! 188 Martin Stower 08-Apr-19 11:18
Re: April Fools! 167 cladking 08-Apr-19 13:18
Re: April Fools! 258 Martin Stower 08-Apr-19 22:06
Re: April Fools! 190 Warwick 09-Apr-19 17:04
Re: April Fools! 192 cladking 09-Apr-19 19:55
Re: April Fools! 229 cladking 08-Apr-19 13:34
Reality? 160 Warwick 08-Apr-19 17:50
Here's Another Shilling 189 Barbelo 08-Apr-19 21:08
Talking out of both sides of your mouth again! 169 eyeofhorus33 09-Apr-19 20:41
Re: Talking out of both sides of your mouth again! 186 cladking 09-Apr-19 21:21
Re: Talking out of both sides of your mouth again! 157 cladking 09-Apr-19 21:38
In summation... 158 Warwick 10-Apr-19 17:11
Re: In summation... 156 cladking 10-Apr-19 17:33
Re: In summation... 189 Warwick 10-Apr-19 17:44
Re: In summation... 179 cladking 10-Apr-19 18:55
Re: In summation... 268 Warwick 11-Apr-19 18:30
Re: In summation... 161 Hanslune 11-Apr-19 14:37
Re: April Fools! 168 cladking 09-Apr-19 21:56
Re: Having now caught up on the thread entire... 186 cladking 11-Apr-19 15:09


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.