that I seem for some reason to always have
a more frustrating etc than average time
attempting to present to local Skeptics
- The pyramid inch and pyramid foot
- The standard inch and standard foot
- Even ...the metric system... all have...
Regarding any angles
and measurements at giza
...which ...means ...either:
- coincidence (x 10 to the -n)
- the inch makers knew the pyramids
- or the pyramid makers knew the inch
also they presumably appreciated
some significance of factorials
which, now one has to ask:
"where else in antiquity?"
track this mystery down
let's all have a gander...
interesting an exact foot
was pointed out, measurably
i found a single degree, accidentally
might be interesting now
to plug in trig functions
which are thus based on pi
keep a special eye out for
sin cos tan of one degree
but i thought it was generally accepted
that there was ample use of pi at giza
of course the ancients had pi
though they had little else?