Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hanslune Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Those who read it find it comprehensible as a
> whole with some parts being unknown or mysterious.
> You seem to be unable to registered that others
> can read it just fine.

You do realize Egyptologists all agree it is magic and incantation?

How is it possible that magic and incantation make sense? Are you telling me that because one line in the text seems to say the king flies to heaven in a boat and several others contradict it that each is real? What SENSE what COMPREHENSION can possibly come from contradictory statements about how the king gets to heaven?

EVERY SINGLE THING EGYPTOLOGISTS BELIEVE ABOUT THEIR MAGIC IS CONTRADICTED IN THE PYRAMID TEXTS. How can you say it is comprehensible and anyone with a doctorate can read an English translation. Why does this make sense to you that their beliefs are contradicted and nobody can read a translation without years of study???

These beliefs are irrational. Either the Pyramid Texts is translated or it is not. NO MIDDLE GROUND CAN EXIST. Obviously it isn't translated because it is contradictory. Most of the individual words are translated (there are exceedingly few words in Ancient Language) but the meaning is wholly lost as evidenced by the fact that it is contradictory. I just happen to have found the meaning in the formatting of the words because I didn't start with the assumption it was incantation.

> The AE believed in gods and magic - modern people
> don't*.

Modern people build models of their beliefs. They see the world only in terms of these models. When models are wrong their perceptions are wrong. We believe ancient people were stinky footed bumpkins who were changeless and dragged tombs up ramps. These models (these assumption) are each wrong. When we look at the pyramids (or anything) we don't see what we're looking at, we see our models.

Ancient people had no words for "thought" because they built no models. They had no words for "belief" because without "thought" there can be no belief.

We are stinky footed bumpkins, they were (primitive) scientists and metaphysicians. These are the attributes provided by nature for all individuals to survive.

> As explained to you hundreds of times before it
> acted as a motivating force the same force...

First, a shared belief obviously can motivate people. But it can't give them the ability to do the impossible or to act without leaving evidence. Egyptologists almost invariably wax poetic about their religion giving them strength and wisdom. THIS CAN'T BE.

You must find an EVIDENCED means that is logical and not contradicted by physical evidence. You can't wave your arm and make the disc a bowl or a pyramid a tomb.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

> The AE believed in Gods and magic - they so state
> it. You stating otherwise is a bit irrational.

NONSENSE!

They didn't even have the word "belief". WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAID WAS THAT THE GODS WERE BORN. They even announced on the Palermo Stone "the birth of min". They didn't say that on this date (24th year?) "we started believing in Min". They SAID min was born on such and such a date. They COULD NOT HAVE SAID THEY STARTED BELIEVING IN MIN BECAUSE THE WORD "believe" DID NOT EVEN EXIST.

These thing are all in the minds of Egyptologists and are contradicted by the literal meaning of what the great pyramid builders actually said.

> Humans are humans. You really need to talk to
> someone about your pathological hatred of
> Egyptologist.

I do not dislike Egyptologists. I believe they are wholly mistaken about everything concerning the pyramids and their builders. They have made so many baseless assumptions that an obviously functional object is mistaken for a "ritualistic bowl". They are wrong and I've shown many times EXACTLY where they went wrong and how they can get back on track but instead they withhold important data from me and even from all the Peers.

Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 5886 Jon Ellison 03-Feb-18 14:28
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 922 cladking 03-Feb-18 14:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 842 cladking 03-Feb-18 14:55
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 908 Jon Ellison 03-Feb-18 15:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 799 Origyptian 03-Feb-18 16:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 759 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-18 17:24
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 725 DUNE 03-Feb-18 17:49
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 998 cladking 03-Feb-18 18:09
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 752 Origyptian 04-Feb-18 00:41
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 823 Jon Ellison 04-Feb-18 00:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 647 cladking 04-Feb-18 15:24
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 850 Jon Ellison 05-Feb-18 13:39
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 1141 rodz111 04-Feb-18 16:07
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 781 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-18 01:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 629 Origyptian 06-Feb-18 06:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 657 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-18 11:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 703 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-18 12:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 777 Jon Ellison 07-Feb-18 16:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 740 Apap 09-Feb-18 22:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 665 tri-lobe 17-Feb-18 08:27
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 575 Origyptian 17-Feb-18 17:26
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 563 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 08:05
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 Jon Ellison 26-Feb-18 08:15
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 595 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 18:25
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 556 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 18:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 592 Origyptian 26-Feb-18 18:37
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 563 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 18:49
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 559 Jon Ellison 26-Feb-18 20:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 576 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 23:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 575 Jon Ellison 26-Feb-18 23:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 700 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 00:55
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 611 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 01:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 556 Audrey 27-Feb-18 02:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 593 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 03:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 601 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 09:16
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 532 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 21:31
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 525 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 22:42
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 552 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 23:36
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 613 Jon Ellison 28-Feb-18 00:00
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 535 tri-lobe 28-Feb-18 00:28
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 550 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 22:53
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 520 tri-lobe 28-Feb-18 00:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 583 Jon Ellison 28-Feb-18 00:34
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 617 tri-lobe 01-Mar-18 00:03
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 567 tri-lobe 04-Mar-18 00:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 573 Origyptian 04-Mar-18 04:23
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 509 tri-lobe 04-Mar-18 06:09
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 541 Origyptian 04-Mar-18 12:56
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 522 tri-lobe 05-Mar-18 00:09
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 538 Jon Ellison 04-Mar-18 23:51
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 tri-lobe 05-Mar-18 00:19
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 572 Jon Ellison 05-Mar-18 00:37
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 483 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 12:41
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 514 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 15:17
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 552 Sirfiroth 06-Mar-18 17:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 511 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 18:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 487 Sirfiroth 06-Mar-18 20:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 488 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 20:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 491 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 18:31
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 505 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 18:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 465 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 19:23
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 462 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 20:44
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 508 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 21:13
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 482 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 19:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 604 tri-lobe 09-Mar-18 22:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 614 Origyptian 09-Mar-18 23:18
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 512 tri-lobe 10-Mar-18 01:36
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 558 Jon Ellison 10-Mar-18 21:30
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 535 Jon Ellison 05-Mar-18 00:34
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 492 tri-lobe 10-Mar-18 05:01
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 490 Audrey 11-Mar-18 01:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 623 tri-lobe 11-Mar-18 20:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 538 tri-lobe 15-May-18 02:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 482 Jon Ellison 15-May-18 21:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 542 tri-lobe 16-May-18 03:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 261 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 04:07
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 249 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 04:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 215 cladking 22-Sep-19 12:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 173 dougkeenan 22-Sep-19 12:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 183 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 Jon Ellison 20-Feb-18 22:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 554 tri-lobe 21-Feb-18 10:10
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 536 Jon Ellison 21-Feb-18 15:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 556 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 00:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 958 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 01:03
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 1539 Jon Ellison 22-Feb-18 22:53
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 580 tri-lobe 23-Feb-18 22:16
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 582 cladking 23-Feb-18 23:23
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 723 tri-lobe 24-Feb-18 02:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 575 cladking 24-Feb-18 03:08
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 1020 cladking 24-Feb-18 03:13
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 639 Origyptian 24-Feb-18 03:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 571 Jon Ellison 24-Feb-18 08:22
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 724 Jon Ellison 24-Feb-18 08:15
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 569 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 04:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 561 Origyptian 22-Feb-18 04:17
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 562 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 04:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 579 Origyptian 22-Feb-18 12:49
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 600 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 05:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 628 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 07:01
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 583 Jon Ellison 22-Feb-18 23:05
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 861 sfbey 06-Mar-18 20:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 588 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 21:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 484 sfbey 06-Mar-18 21:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 531 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 23:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 531 Corpuscles 07-Mar-18 05:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 582 Jon Ellison 07-Mar-18 09:14
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 404 RafaelDosantos 02-Mar-19 22:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 410 cladking 03-Mar-19 00:24
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 400 Jon Ellison 03-Mar-19 11:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 731 Jon Ellison 03-Mar-19 16:30
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 345 eyeofhorus33 03-Mar-19 14:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 552 Open mind 08-Mar-18 05:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 548 Origyptian 08-Mar-18 14:31
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 536 Jon Ellison 08-Mar-18 15:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 596 Open mind 08-Mar-18 17:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 544 Open mind 08-Mar-18 17:52
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 506 Origyptian 08-Mar-18 19:47
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 525 cladking 08-Mar-18 20:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 533 Open mind 08-Mar-18 21:01
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 631 Huub 08-Mar-18 18:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 567 cladking 08-Mar-18 15:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 749 Thanos5150 08-Mar-18 18:42
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 622 Jon Ellison 08-Mar-18 19:26
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 532 cladking 08-Mar-18 19:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 563 Open mind 08-Mar-18 21:08
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 813 Thanos5150 09-Mar-18 01:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 763 Duketown 10-Mar-18 12:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 626 gjb 26-May-18 00:22
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 681 seanoffshotgun 26-May-18 21:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 303 moteinsun 11-Jul-19 16:26
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 262 Merrell 22-Sep-19 07:37
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 256 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 07:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 250 Merrell 22-Sep-19 15:30
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 241 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 16:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 233 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:44
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 215 cladking 23-Sep-19 00:14
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 216 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 233 cladking 23-Sep-19 12:51
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 175 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 20:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 178 cladking 23-Sep-19 22:07
Cladking loses it again and proves the AE had a religion 179 Hanslune 24-Sep-19 05:08
Re: Cladking loses it again and proves the AE had a religion 171 cladking 24-Sep-19 13:37
Cladking remains confused and irrational 171 Hanslune 24-Sep-19 18:00
Re: Cladking remains confused and irrational 183 cladking 24-Sep-19 18:46
Re: Cladking remains confused and irrational 206 cladking 24-Sep-19 19:59
Cladking remains confused and IRRATIONAL 159 Hanslune 25-Sep-19 15:33
Re: Cladking remains confused and IRRATIONAL 177 cladking 25-Sep-19 17:53
You need to publish your data and research Cladking 161 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 17:01
Re: You need to publish your data and research Cladking 169 cladking 28-Sep-19 20:53
...and Cladking tries to run off...but doesn't succeed 157 Hanslune 25-Sep-19 15:38
Re: Cladking remains confused and irrational 184 cladking 24-Sep-19 18:59
Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 168 Hanslune 25-Sep-19 15:54
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 192 cladking 25-Sep-19 18:19
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 165 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 17:19
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 181 cladking 28-Sep-19 18:25
Cladking: I don't back up claims and I remain in the rabbit hole 171 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 19:24
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 192 Martin Stower 28-Sep-19 20:24
He's in danger from the magic squirrels 170 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 20:39
Re: He's in danger from the magic squirrels 172 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 14:01
Re: He's in danger from the magic squirrels 216 cladking 04-Oct-19 14:30
Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 161 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 15:25
Re: Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 188 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 15:55
Re: Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 163 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 16:55
Oh Marty... 176 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 17:14
Re: Oh Marty... 188 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 17:26
Re: Oh Marty... 167 Warwick 04-Oct-19 17:35
Re: Oh Marty... 179 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 17:49
Re: Oh Marty... 186 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 17:55
Re: Oh Marty... 167 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:01
Re: Oh Marty... 157 Warwick 04-Oct-19 18:09
Re: Oh Marty... 188 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:35
Re: Oh Marty... 166 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:37
Re: Oh Marty... 192 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:58
Re: Oh Marty... 170 Warwick 04-Oct-19 17:59
Re: Oh Marty... 173 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:14
Re: Oh Marty... 166 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:17
Re: Oh Marty... 217 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:53
Re: Oh Marty... 167 Warwick 04-Oct-19 19:14
Re: Oh Marty... 195 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 19:38
Re: Oh Marty... 167 Warwick 04-Oct-19 21:27
Re: Oh Marty... 178 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:54
What Are They Afraid of? 189 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:47
No evidence forthcoming from Cladking 198 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 21:52
Re: Oh Marty... 164 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:32
Re: Oh Marty... 156 Warwick 04-Oct-19 18:50
Re: Oh Marty... 184 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:38
Re: Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 165 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:34
Cladking is so proud to not provide evidence about AE canned goods 156 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 21:46
Re: Cladking is so proud to not provide evidence about AE canned goods 233 cladking 04-Oct-19 22:01
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 199 cladking 28-Sep-19 21:03
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 230 Thanos5150 23-Sep-19 01:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 177 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:40
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 182 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 244 Thanos5150 22-Sep-19 16:08
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 199 cladking 22-Sep-19 18:06
Still waiting for you to present your "REAL' Evidence Cladking 178 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:34
Re: Still waiting for you to present your "REAL' Evidence Cladking 188 cladking 23-Sep-19 00:19
Now back to the Tri-lobe - as Sam avoid providing evidence 168 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:34
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 234 engbren 23-Sep-19 01:18
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 222 Thanos5150 23-Sep-19 01:53
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 180 engbren 24-Sep-19 01:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 184 Thanos5150 30-Sep-19 16:28
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 170 engbren 30-Sep-19 22:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 175 Hanslune 30-Sep-19 23:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 170 Thanos5150 01-Oct-19 00:47
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 183 engbren 01-Oct-19 02:48
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 190 Thanos5150 02-Oct-19 04:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 186 engbren 02-Oct-19 13:13
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 166 Thanos5150 02-Oct-19 17:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 182 cladking 02-Oct-19 18:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 180 Thanos5150 02-Oct-19 18:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 208 engbren 02-Oct-19 22:12
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 196 Thanos5150 03-Oct-19 16:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 278 engbren 04-Oct-19 07:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 227 Hanslune 01-Oct-19 04:40
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 245 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:39
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 318 cladking 23-Sep-19 00:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 280 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:36
Mod Warning > General OP Hijacking 362 Dr. Troglodyte 04-Oct-19 22:44


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.