Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hanslune Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > ...and not doesn't make any sense at all Sam! -
> > remember your evidence free speculation about
> the
> > AE culture and religion is just imaginary
> fantasy.
>
> Evidence free, eh?

Yep - unless you cleverly published your 1,500 page book/paper debunking the AE Religion in the last 48 hours - did you? No you didn't.
>
You say no evidence but the actual
> people who made and used this spoke of rising for
> work when something (fire pan) burned and that
> something (mks-sceptre) commanded the living.

What does that have to do with your often stated belief that the AE religion is just imaginary?

...and the PT in which it was written was made around 700-800 years after Lord Sabu died. Context Cladking Context

> They said that when the fire was swamped they
> could see and they said that the way went over the
> flames under which the gods create.

Gods? I thought you'd been screaming for years that there were was no religion? Contradicting yourself again Sam?

Seeing as how
> we know for a fact there were no ramps

No Sam that isn't a fact we know there were ramps used in all manner of ways by the AE - that is simply a personal delusion of yours.

> "I will prepare your path in the sky, and its
> waters will come down so that you may navigate
> your bark in it by night."

...and that has what to do with this object? Sounds like religious imagery unless you are prepared to argue the AE could fly......
>
> "I have swamped the fire, I have lightened the
> darkness among those who come with offerings when
> ma'at is brought to him who crosses the
> waterway."

'Offering" 'Ma'at' again you are using AE religious commentary (Ma'at is the ancient Egyptian goddess of truth, justice, harmony, and balance) - why are you contradicting yourself again?
>
> To you it's merely a coincidence that the actual
> people said EXACTLY what I'm saying.

No because they are not they are talking about religion while your going off the deep end.

It's NOT A
> COINCIDENCE; I am simply saying what they said
> because they said it and meant it.

Huh? Gibberish.

Maybe people
> say what they say because they bwelieve it and
> maybe they believed the water falling down lighted
> the way because falling water kept the fire pan
> lit and lighted the way.

Or it's religious metaphor....again the religious thing you don't understand.
>
> They even said the water in which this floated was
> called "the Lady of the Magic Lamp", Flaming One,
> Awakener (remember those with ready hands stand to
> make an offering to the dead king), Inspirer of
> Men, Lady Of The Waters Of Life, sekhmet, Who
> Rouseth The People, The One Who Holds Back
> Darkness, The Beautiful Light, and Lady Of All
> Powers.

Yeah magic and religion.....written 800 years after Lord Sabu 'bowl' was buried and you think they are referring to it? Really?

>Never mind ANY OF THESE SIMPLE FACTS
> because you read somewhere that it must be a
> ritualistic bowl.

Cladking my comment was about your dismissal of religion - if you want it to be ritualistic bowl that had candles floating in it - that's fine by me.

This stands to reason that
> stionky footed bumpkins would need ritualistic
> bowls more than oil lamps

They can be both Einstein...

> so obviously you know
> you're correct and all these FACTS are mere
> irrelevancies.

No another of our strawmen, I said no such thing and your interpretation of the PT aren't 'facts'.
>
> Evidence free is the superstition that this thing
> is a "ceremonial bowl".

You are saying it is a ceremonial bowl - which it certainly could be. A religious or utilitarian object.

Never mind there's a hole
> in it and the fins are in the way of access to
> it. Never mind the part we can see is crudely
> done. Never mind that it's stupid looking as a
> bowl because ignorant savage stone dragging
> bumpkins would use something just like this for
> their superstitious rituals and therefore it must
> be a ceremonial bowl.

What exactly are you whining about Sam? You've seemed to have lost it a bit.
>
> Egyptology is wrong and the longer they insist on
> being wrong the sillier they are going to look.

No its a lot easier to realize you've lost it and Cladking is wrong and that they had religion and that the item was used for 'something'. What that is is not known and you certainly don't have a clue what it was for and your idea of the AE having no religion is falsified once again by your own words.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 5885 Jon Ellison 03-Feb-18 14:28
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 921 cladking 03-Feb-18 14:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 841 cladking 03-Feb-18 14:55
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 908 Jon Ellison 03-Feb-18 15:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 798 Origyptian 03-Feb-18 16:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 759 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-18 17:24
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 725 DUNE 03-Feb-18 17:49
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 998 cladking 03-Feb-18 18:09
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 752 Origyptian 04-Feb-18 00:41
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 822 Jon Ellison 04-Feb-18 00:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 646 cladking 04-Feb-18 15:24
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 849 Jon Ellison 05-Feb-18 13:39
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 1140 rodz111 04-Feb-18 16:07
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 780 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-18 01:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 628 Origyptian 06-Feb-18 06:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 655 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-18 11:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 702 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-18 12:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 777 Jon Ellison 07-Feb-18 16:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 738 Apap 09-Feb-18 22:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 665 tri-lobe 17-Feb-18 08:27
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 Origyptian 17-Feb-18 17:26
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 563 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 08:05
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 Jon Ellison 26-Feb-18 08:15
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 595 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 18:25
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 556 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 18:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 592 Origyptian 26-Feb-18 18:37
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 561 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 18:49
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 558 Jon Ellison 26-Feb-18 20:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 575 tri-lobe 26-Feb-18 23:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 575 Jon Ellison 26-Feb-18 23:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 699 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 00:55
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 611 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 01:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 556 Audrey 27-Feb-18 02:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 593 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 03:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 601 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 09:16
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 531 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 21:31
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 523 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 22:42
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 551 tri-lobe 27-Feb-18 23:36
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 613 Jon Ellison 28-Feb-18 00:00
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 534 tri-lobe 28-Feb-18 00:28
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 550 Jon Ellison 27-Feb-18 22:53
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 520 tri-lobe 28-Feb-18 00:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 582 Jon Ellison 28-Feb-18 00:34
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 617 tri-lobe 01-Mar-18 00:03
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 566 tri-lobe 04-Mar-18 00:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 573 Origyptian 04-Mar-18 04:23
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 509 tri-lobe 04-Mar-18 06:09
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 541 Origyptian 04-Mar-18 12:56
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 521 tri-lobe 05-Mar-18 00:09
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 538 Jon Ellison 04-Mar-18 23:51
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 tri-lobe 05-Mar-18 00:19
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 571 Jon Ellison 05-Mar-18 00:37
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 482 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 12:41
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 513 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 15:17
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 552 Sirfiroth 06-Mar-18 17:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 510 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 18:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 486 Sirfiroth 06-Mar-18 20:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 487 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 20:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 491 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 18:31
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 505 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 18:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 465 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 19:23
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 461 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 20:44
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 507 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 21:13
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 481 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 19:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 604 tri-lobe 09-Mar-18 22:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 613 Origyptian 09-Mar-18 23:18
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 512 tri-lobe 10-Mar-18 01:36
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 558 Jon Ellison 10-Mar-18 21:30
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 534 Jon Ellison 05-Mar-18 00:34
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 491 tri-lobe 10-Mar-18 05:01
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 490 Audrey 11-Mar-18 01:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 623 tri-lobe 11-Mar-18 20:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 538 tri-lobe 15-May-18 02:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 481 Jon Ellison 15-May-18 21:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 542 tri-lobe 16-May-18 03:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 261 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 04:07
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 249 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 04:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 215 cladking 22-Sep-19 12:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 172 dougkeenan 22-Sep-19 12:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 182 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 574 Jon Ellison 20-Feb-18 22:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 554 tri-lobe 21-Feb-18 10:10
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 536 Jon Ellison 21-Feb-18 15:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 555 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 00:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 957 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 01:03
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 1537 Jon Ellison 22-Feb-18 22:53
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 580 tri-lobe 23-Feb-18 22:16
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 582 cladking 23-Feb-18 23:23
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 723 tri-lobe 24-Feb-18 02:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 575 cladking 24-Feb-18 03:08
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 1018 cladking 24-Feb-18 03:13
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 638 Origyptian 24-Feb-18 03:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 571 Jon Ellison 24-Feb-18 08:22
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 724 Jon Ellison 24-Feb-18 08:15
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 568 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 04:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 560 Origyptian 22-Feb-18 04:17
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 562 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 04:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 578 Origyptian 22-Feb-18 12:49
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 600 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 05:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 628 tri-lobe 22-Feb-18 07:01
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 583 Jon Ellison 22-Feb-18 23:05
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 861 sfbey 06-Mar-18 20:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 588 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 21:11
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 483 sfbey 06-Mar-18 21:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 531 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 23:32
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 531 Corpuscles 07-Mar-18 05:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 581 Jon Ellison 07-Mar-18 09:14
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 403 RafaelDosantos 02-Mar-19 22:35
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 408 cladking 03-Mar-19 00:24
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 400 Jon Ellison 03-Mar-19 11:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 730 Jon Ellison 03-Mar-19 16:30
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 345 eyeofhorus33 03-Mar-19 14:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 552 Open mind 08-Mar-18 05:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 547 Origyptian 08-Mar-18 14:31
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 536 Jon Ellison 08-Mar-18 15:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 596 Open mind 08-Mar-18 17:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 542 Open mind 08-Mar-18 17:52
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 506 Origyptian 08-Mar-18 19:47
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 524 cladking 08-Mar-18 20:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 532 Open mind 08-Mar-18 21:01
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 630 Huub 08-Mar-18 18:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 566 cladking 08-Mar-18 15:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 749 Thanos5150 08-Mar-18 18:42
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 622 Jon Ellison 08-Mar-18 19:26
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 531 cladking 08-Mar-18 19:50
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 561 Open mind 08-Mar-18 21:08
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 813 Thanos5150 09-Mar-18 01:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 762 Duketown 10-Mar-18 12:46
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 623 gjb 26-May-18 00:22
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 681 seanoffshotgun 26-May-18 21:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 301 moteinsun 11-Jul-19 16:26
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 262 Merrell 22-Sep-19 07:37
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 255 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 07:54
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 250 Merrell 22-Sep-19 15:30
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 241 tri-lobe 22-Sep-19 16:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 233 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:44
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 215 cladking 23-Sep-19 00:14
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 215 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 233 cladking 23-Sep-19 12:51
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 174 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 20:29
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 177 cladking 23-Sep-19 22:07
Cladking loses it again and proves the AE had a religion 178 Hanslune 24-Sep-19 05:08
Re: Cladking loses it again and proves the AE had a religion 170 cladking 24-Sep-19 13:37
Cladking remains confused and irrational 170 Hanslune 24-Sep-19 18:00
Re: Cladking remains confused and irrational 182 cladking 24-Sep-19 18:46
Re: Cladking remains confused and irrational 205 cladking 24-Sep-19 19:59
Cladking remains confused and IRRATIONAL 158 Hanslune 25-Sep-19 15:33
Re: Cladking remains confused and IRRATIONAL 177 cladking 25-Sep-19 17:53
You need to publish your data and research Cladking 160 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 17:01
Re: You need to publish your data and research Cladking 169 cladking 28-Sep-19 20:53
...and Cladking tries to run off...but doesn't succeed 157 Hanslune 25-Sep-19 15:38
Re: Cladking remains confused and irrational 184 cladking 24-Sep-19 18:59
Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 167 Hanslune 25-Sep-19 15:54
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 192 cladking 25-Sep-19 18:19
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 165 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 17:19
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 180 cladking 28-Sep-19 18:25
Cladking: I don't back up claims and I remain in the rabbit hole 171 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 19:24
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 191 Martin Stower 28-Sep-19 20:24
He's in danger from the magic squirrels 169 Hanslune 28-Sep-19 20:39
Re: He's in danger from the magic squirrels 172 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 14:01
Re: He's in danger from the magic squirrels 216 cladking 04-Oct-19 14:30
Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 161 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 15:25
Re: Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 187 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 15:55
Re: Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 163 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 16:55
Oh Marty... 176 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 17:14
Re: Oh Marty... 188 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 17:26
Re: Oh Marty... 165 Warwick 04-Oct-19 17:35
Re: Oh Marty... 178 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 17:49
Re: Oh Marty... 186 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 17:55
Re: Oh Marty... 167 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:01
Re: Oh Marty... 157 Warwick 04-Oct-19 18:09
Re: Oh Marty... 186 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:35
Re: Oh Marty... 166 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:37
Re: Oh Marty... 192 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:58
Re: Oh Marty... 168 Warwick 04-Oct-19 17:59
Re: Oh Marty... 173 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:14
Re: Oh Marty... 165 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:17
Re: Oh Marty... 217 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 18:53
Re: Oh Marty... 166 Warwick 04-Oct-19 19:14
Re: Oh Marty... 194 Martin Stower 04-Oct-19 19:38
Re: Oh Marty... 167 Warwick 04-Oct-19 21:27
Re: Oh Marty... 178 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:54
What Are They Afraid of? 189 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:47
No evidence forthcoming from Cladking 196 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 21:52
Re: Oh Marty... 163 LonelyAngel 04-Oct-19 18:32
Re: Oh Marty... 156 Warwick 04-Oct-19 18:50
Re: Oh Marty... 184 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:38
Re: Running from providing evidence that's the name of the game for Cladking 165 cladking 04-Oct-19 21:34
Cladking is so proud to not provide evidence about AE canned goods 156 Hanslune 04-Oct-19 21:46
Re: Cladking is so proud to not provide evidence about AE canned goods 232 cladking 04-Oct-19 22:01
Re: Down the dark tunnel of irrationality 198 cladking 28-Sep-19 21:03
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 230 Thanos5150 23-Sep-19 01:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 176 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:40
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 181 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 243 Thanos5150 22-Sep-19 16:08
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 199 cladking 22-Sep-19 18:06
Still waiting for you to present your "REAL' Evidence Cladking 176 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:34
Re: Still waiting for you to present your "REAL' Evidence Cladking 188 cladking 23-Sep-19 00:19
Now back to the Tri-lobe - as Sam avoid providing evidence 168 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:34
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 233 engbren 23-Sep-19 01:18
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 222 Thanos5150 23-Sep-19 01:53
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 180 engbren 24-Sep-19 01:43
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 184 Thanos5150 30-Sep-19 16:28
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 169 engbren 30-Sep-19 22:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 174 Hanslune 30-Sep-19 23:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 170 Thanos5150 01-Oct-19 00:47
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 182 engbren 01-Oct-19 02:48
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 190 Thanos5150 02-Oct-19 04:02
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 186 engbren 02-Oct-19 13:13
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 166 Thanos5150 02-Oct-19 17:38
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 182 cladking 02-Oct-19 18:04
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 180 Thanos5150 02-Oct-19 18:20
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 207 engbren 02-Oct-19 22:12
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 195 Thanos5150 03-Oct-19 16:57
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 278 engbren 04-Oct-19 07:33
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 227 Hanslune 01-Oct-19 04:40
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 244 Hanslune 22-Sep-19 22:39
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 317 cladking 23-Sep-19 00:21
Re: Schist Disc. Tri Lobed Disc. Design Geometry. 279 Hanslune 23-Sep-19 02:36
Mod Warning > General OP Hijacking 361 Dr. Troglodyte 04-Oct-19 22:44


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.