Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
R Avry Wilson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Origyptian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > Thanks Avry. Questions:
> >
> > It's difficult to draw an assessment of that
> > list of hieroglyphics without understanding the
> > context relevant to your claim. For example, could
> > you please cite where any of those names appear on
> > inscriptions dated during the Old Kingdom?
>
> To ask such a question only comes from doubting.
> It's as ignorant as it is insulting. That without
> a citation of where they can be found you are
> willing to discount them? Absurd. There are plenty
> of different locations and media where they were
> written. Start with the Giza cemetery. Put your
> scholastic research nose to the grind and find
> them yourself. I have no reason to doubt the
> source I used to print up the list for you, so
> there's no reason for me to repeat that author's
> research just so we can dig them out for you.

And yet you won't even cite the source where you got the list. Duly noted.


> But we know you all too well, Philip. Even if I or
> we dig out the actual photographs, you would
> continue to naysay to infinity.

You know no such thing. It never ceases to amaze me how many people here claim to be able to read minds. Why can't you just consider the posted words on their own merit? Why is it always so important to visit the poster's intention rather than let the words speak for themselves? If I state my opinion about Merer's log, why isn't a simple "I disagree, here's how I see it" warranted instead of engaging in a long childish string of name calling and ad hominem attacks?

What do you find so threatening about disagreement? Especially when the disagreement comes from someone who you claim is so ignorant of the subject matter.


> You have no moral
> nor intellectual capacity to reach the point where
> evidence has been confirmed. It's always 'yeah,
> but ...' with you.

...speaking of personal attacks.

Anyway, you talk about "confirmed" evidence, but have you actually cited any confirmed evidence?


> > Do you believe that the "pyramid" glyph maintains
> > the same meaning all throughout the dynastic era,
> > or did it change meaning during those millennia?
>
> > Does the glyph have the same meaning wherever it's
> > used (e.g., determinative vs. other element)? If
> > not, what is the basis for attributing different
> > meanings to it?
>
> Same question twice. Answer: The same. Consistent.

It is not the same question twice. The first one is about whether the glyph maintains the same meaning as it was used over the centuries. The second is about different grammatic uses of the word, e.g., determinitive, verb, noun, as it's used within the same document. If you can't see the difference between those two questions in my post just minutes before you wrote about it, then on what basis should I assume that you are imbuing credibility in other authors any more diligently?


> > You directed to Garder. What is Gardner's basis
> > for asserting that the so-called pyramid glyph is
> > used to specifically identify a true pyramid?
>
> That it looks like a pyramid would be the easy
> clue, then followed by the context of the sentence
> or title it is found in. It's 'Gardiner', by the way.

Sorry for that typo. Of course, it's spelled correctly in my other posts that mention him:
[grahamhancock.com]
[grahamhancock.com]
[grahamhancock.com]
No other post from me using "Gardner" or "Garder".

That aside, you say it's a pyramid because it looks like a pyramid? I assume that's not how you interpret a man with the head of a jackal. Meanwhile, that horizontal rectangle doesn't look much like a pool or lake. Is N40 a walking lake? And assuming that djed isn't referring to an electrical insulator, it seems to me that your method for translating glyphs isn't really so formulaic.

And regarding the "context of the sentence or title", how does "Akhet-Khufu" provide sufficient context to render a "pyramid" glyph following it to mean a physical "pyramid"?


> > I see many inconsistencies
> > and oddities in so many translations that it
> > raises the question of the accuracy of the
> > translation methods.
>
> No, you don't see them. Only an understanding of
> hieroglyphs would allow you to determine where
> errors or alternate translations/interpretations
> might be.

You are incorrect. I see them very clearly in the translation of Merer's log, and they must be reconciled before factual events can be gleaned from them, unless you're claiming that Tallet is incompetent with the translations he publishes.

Regarding your requirement that we must understand hieroglyphs before we can discuss errors in translation, what do the OK hieroglyphs say about how G1 was built in the 3rd millennium BC?
What OK hieroglyphs have been translated to say Khufu built a pyramid?
Why are the various king's lists inconsistent with each other? Is that a problem in translation?


> You are being spoon-fed by people who
> have no clue about them, and are accepting their
> positions without question.

What I'm being "spoon-fed" by is all that physical evidence that defies the translations. I'd love to see glyphs that state "The man known as Khufu was King of Egypt in 2550 BC when he commissioned the construction of his tomb which is the largest man made structure ever built up to that time". As far as I know, nothing in any translation of OK hieroglyphics come close to saying that.


> Example: Japanese script. There is a person who
> can read them, and a person who cannot. You choose
> the interpretation of the person who cannot.

Not relevant to this discussion about comparing translations to the physical evidence. If a translation claims that the base of the pyramid is round but we see a square pyramid in the physical evidence, which are you going to believe? If a translation speaks of a "man with the strength of 1000 men", what are you going to make of that?


> How else can we explain your choice expect through
> blind devotion to them?

If you mean "except", then what are you accusing me having "blind devotion" to? I certainly accept physical evidence, and if it conflicts with a translation of hieroglyphics, there's a pretty good chance I'd put more credence in the physical evidence over the text translation, mainly because physical evidence is tangible, can be independently verifiable by others, and whether it exists is not merely subject to the interpretation of others. Whether you consider that to be "blind devotion" is simply your assessment.


> Funny how you question
> evidence that has contextual support and strong
> academic standing to your ends of logical
> absurdity, but receive 'evidence' with no
> contextual support nor academic standing by mere
> assertion.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that. Please cite specific examples.

Regarding contextual support, if I get drunk on scotch and water, and then get drunk on whiskey and water, context might lead someone to conclude it's the water that got me drunk. But as erroneous as such a contextual association would be, I still haven't seen anyone produce "contextual support" to the notion that a man named Khufu built a pyramid as his tomb ca. 2550.

Your comment about "strong academic standing" is very curious. How do you think new discoveries are made unless mainstream academia is challenged?

    Academia strongly held that the Earth was flat and that the Sun revolved around it.
    Academia strongly held that it wasn't possible to exceed the speed of sound.
    It strongly held that the atom was the smallest particle in the universe.
    It strongly held that light is a wave and not a particle.
    It strongly held that the world has no use for desktop computers.
    And don't get me started about academia's stronghold on that disastrous "food pyramid".
    Likewise, it strongly held that pyramids were built with the aid of massive construction ramps, themselves consisting of 2x to 3x the mass of the pyramid itself.

What academia holds in strong standing is very often wrong. Indeed, challenging such strong academic standing is exactly how new discoveries are often made.


> > If you believe I am not entitled
> > to a meaningful opinion until I know how to
> > translate hieroglyphics, then we need to agree to
> > disagree about that.
>
> That you are entitled to have an opinion does not,
> by default, make your opinion correct.

When have I decreed I'm right and you're wrong vs. voicing my opinion just as you voice yours? More importantly, when have I ever flown off the handle and gone all medieval on someone just because they disagreed with me? I'm pretty sure if you review these debates you will see that you quickly derail when you encounter disagreement (as do a few others here). The record clearly shows that I graciously handle disagreement. I am on record as disagreeing to a greater or lesser extent with many users here, including Jon, Audrey, cladking, DUNE, Merrell, Eddie, Brian, Steve Clayton, Scott Creighton, etc. regarding each of our interpretations of the evidence. But the agreement is done in a productive, respectful, and far more civil discourse.

Can't say the say about your demeanor when you encounter disagreement.


> You are entitled to think whatever you want, but not
> entitled to think it is correct when it is clearly
> demonstrated it is wrong.

I assume you don't realize how humerous that comment is.


> > Regarding Gardner, I am sometimes reluctant to
> > look up something by an author and accept it as
> > fact without knowing the basis for that author's
> > conclusion, especially when disagreement about
> > what is published is expressed by others, or when
> > what the author published doesn't seem to align
> > with other cognate evidence.
>
> From who? Scott Creighton and Sam Petry?
> Brain-melted, drug aficionado Preston Peet? The
> Tooth Fairy?

Yes, Avry, from the Tooth Fairy; congratulations, you've cracked the code!

Good heavens.

______________________________________________________________
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?



Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 26-Jan-18 04:51 by Origyptian.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 3443 theoferrum 13-Jan-18 21:39
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 588 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 12:28
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 477 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 12:32
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 514 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 12:48
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 524 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 12:55
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 474 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 13:29
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 581 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 14:13
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 482 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 14:58
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 428 Anonymous User 14-Jan-18 15:27
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 411 Aine 14-Jan-18 15:41
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 489 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 19:39
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 384 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 19:57
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 369 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 19:38
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 387 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 19:59
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 399 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 17:21
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 525 cladking 14-Jan-18 15:41
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 407 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 19:36
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 452 Origyptian 14-Jan-18 16:57
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 376 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 19:31
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 412 Origyptian 14-Jan-18 20:23
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 416 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 20:46
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 416 cladking 14-Jan-18 20:48
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 387 Nejc01 14-Jan-18 21:08
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 436 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 21:36
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 365 Eddie Larry 14-Jan-18 22:16
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 297 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 22:38
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 400 Eddie Larry 15-Jan-18 19:00
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 347 theoferrum 15-Jan-18 21:24
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 406 Origyptian 15-Jan-18 21:57
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 342 theoferrum 15-Jan-18 23:26
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 374 Eddie Larry 15-Jan-18 22:12
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 400 Origyptian 15-Jan-18 22:30
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 314 Eddie Larry 15-Jan-18 22:41
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 453 theoferrum 15-Jan-18 23:19
Progeria 473 Eddie Larry 15-Jan-18 23:48
Re: Progeria 325 theoferrum 16-Jan-18 00:09
Re: Progeria 363 Eddie Larry 16-Jan-18 00:30
Re: Progeria 339 theoferrum 16-Jan-18 00:42
Re: Progeria 322 theoferrum 16-Jan-18 00:43
Re: Progeria 336 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 15:55
Re: Progeria 346 Eddie Larry 16-Jan-18 02:01
Re: Progeria 338 theoferrum 16-Jan-18 02:12
Re: Progeria 422 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 15:53
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 345 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 00:15
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 324 theoferrum 16-Jan-18 00:26
Re: We need to start insisting NOW that the exploration of the New Chamber in the Pyramid be Live Streamed! 351 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 15:39
Et Al Mountain. 415 cladking 14-Jan-18 22:40
Re: Et Al Mountain. 374 theoferrum 14-Jan-18 22:45
Re: Et Al Mountain. 369 Martin Stower 14-Jan-18 22:47
Re: Et Al Mountain. 338 cladking 14-Jan-18 23:52
Re: Et Al Mountain. 348 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 00:13
Re: Et Al Mountain. 386 cladking 15-Jan-18 14:25
Re: Et Al Mountain. 382 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 15:45
Re: Et Al Mountain. 379 cladking 15-Jan-18 19:14
Re: Et Al Mountain. 411 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 00:45
Re: Et Al Mountain. 471 cladking 15-Jan-18 14:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 431 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 15:25
Re: Et Al Mountain. 363 cladking 15-Jan-18 19:19
Re: Et Al Mountain. 456 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 20:24
Re: Et Al Mountain. 388 cladking 15-Jan-18 21:05
Re: Et Al Mountain. 381 Origyptian 15-Jan-18 21:38
Re: Et Al Mountain. 348 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 22:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 355 cladking 15-Jan-18 22:50
Re: Et Al Mountain. 346 Martin Stower 15-Jan-18 23:06
Re: Et Al Mountain. 365 cladking 15-Jan-18 23:32
Re: Et Al Mountain. 339 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 00:03
Re: Et Al Mountain. 452 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 00:21
Re: Et Al Mountain. 332 cladking 16-Jan-18 00:52
Re: Et Al Mountain. 316 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 01:25
Re: Et Al Mountain. 338 cladking 16-Jan-18 01:41
Re: Et Al Mountain. 372 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 15:57
Re: Et Al Mountain. 349 cladking 16-Jan-18 16:11
Re: Et Al Mountain. 298 Audrey 17-Jan-18 03:32
Re: Et Al Mountain. 346 cladking 17-Jan-18 04:15
Re: Et Al Mountain. 380 Audrey 17-Jan-18 04:53
Re: Et Al Mountain. 362 cladking 17-Jan-18 17:38
Re: Et Al Mountain. 439 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 01:18
Re: Et Al Mountain. 368 cladking 16-Jan-18 01:44
Re: Et Al Mountain. 383 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 12:10
Re: Et Al Mountain. 388 cladking 16-Jan-18 15:43
Re: Et Al Mountain. 359 Scott Creighton 16-Jan-18 16:45
Re: Et Al Mountain. 388 cladking 16-Jan-18 17:22
Re: Et Al Mountain. 361 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 22:59
Re: Et Al Mountain. 352 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 16:11
Re: Et Al Mountain. 344 cladking 16-Jan-18 16:24
Re: Et Al Mountain. 402 eyeofhorus33 16-Jan-18 17:29
Re: Et Al Mountain. 339 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 17:42
Re: Et Al Mountain. 402 eyeofhorus33 16-Jan-18 17:48
Re: Et Al Mountain. 471 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 18:51
Re: Et Al Mountain. 556 eyeofhorus33 16-Jan-18 19:12
Re: Et Al Mountain. 387 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 20:14
Re: Et Al Mountain. 370 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 20:51
Re: Et Al Mountain. 386 cladking 16-Jan-18 21:07
Re: Et Al Mountain. 340 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 21:26
Re: Et Al Mountain. 400 Martin Stower 16-Jan-18 23:29
Re: Et Al Mountain. 320 cladking 16-Jan-18 21:00
Re: Et Al Mountain. 344 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 21:33
Re: Et Al Mountain. 402 Corpuscles 16-Jan-18 21:47
Re: Et Al Mountain. 312 cladking 16-Jan-18 22:21
Re: Et Al Mountain. 430 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-18 20:14
Re: Et Al Mountain. 384 Origyptian 16-Jan-18 20:20
Re: Et Al Mountain. 387 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-18 20:48
Re: Et Al Mountain. 347 cladking 16-Jan-18 21:11
Re: Et Al Mountain. 338 Corpuscles 16-Jan-18 21:34
Re: Et Al Mountain. 359 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-18 22:00
Re: Et Al Mountain. 330 Corpuscles 16-Jan-18 22:26
Re: Et Al Mountain. 338 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-18 22:43
Re: Et Al Mountain. 303 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-18 22:59
Re: Et Al Mountain. 305 Audrey 17-Jan-18 01:17
Re: Et Al Mountain. 348 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-18 02:18
Re: Et Al Mountain. 328 Corpuscles 17-Jan-18 03:01
Re: Et Al Mountain. 402 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-18 10:02
Re: Et Al Mountain. 449 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-18 11:21
Re: Et Al Mountain. 300 Martin Stower 17-Jan-18 12:08
Re: Et Al Mountain. 353 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-18 12:48
Re: Et Al Mountain. 370 Martin Stower 17-Jan-18 13:48
Re: Et Al Mountain. 373 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-18 14:00
Re: Et Al Mountain. 320 Martin Stower 17-Jan-18 15:25
Re: Et Al Mountain. 416 Audrey 17-Jan-18 17:12
Re: Et Al Mountain. 335 Martin Stower 17-Jan-18 17:33
Re: Et Al Mountain. 417 Merrell 20-Jan-18 09:05
Re: Et Al Mountain. 367 Audrey 17-Jan-18 18:17
Re: Et Al Mountain. 397 Origyptian 17-Jan-18 19:21
Re: Et Al Mountain. 339 Martin Stower 17-Jan-18 19:47
Re: Et Al Mountain. 355 Origyptian 17-Jan-18 20:43
Re: Et Al Mountain. 332 Martin Stower 17-Jan-18 23:56
Re: Et Al Mountain. 341 Origyptian 18-Jan-18 13:52
Re: Et Al Mountain. 323 Martin Stower 18-Jan-18 22:44
Re: Et Al Mountain. 346 Origyptian 18-Jan-18 23:31
Re: Et Al Mountain. 328 Martin Stower 19-Jan-18 00:08
Re: Et Al Mountain. 301 Origyptian 19-Jan-18 03:25
Re: Et Al Mountain. 349 Audrey 19-Jan-18 05:59
Re: Et Al Mountain. 285 Origyptian 19-Jan-18 15:28
Re: Et Al Mountain. 319 Martin Stower 19-Jan-18 17:18
Re: Et Al Mountain. 270 Origyptian 19-Jan-18 21:04
Re: Et Al Mountain. 322 Martin Stower 20-Jan-18 00:56
Re: Et Al Mountain. 326 Origyptian 19-Jan-18 15:30
Re: Et Al Mountain. 386 Audrey 19-Jan-18 17:49
Re: Et Al Mountain. 322 Origyptian 19-Jan-18 21:08
Re: Et Al Mountain. 344 Martin Stower 19-Jan-18 17:10
Re: Et Al Mountain. 434 Origyptian 19-Jan-18 20:05
Re: Et Al Mountain. 367 Martin Stower 20-Jan-18 00:01
Re: Et Al Mountain. 311 Origyptian 21-Jan-18 15:17
Re: Et Al Mountain. 386 Martin Stower 21-Jan-18 15:51
Re: Et Al Mountain. 516 Origyptian 21-Jan-18 16:59
Re: Et Al Mountain. 308 Martin Stower 21-Jan-18 17:30
Re: Et Al Mountain. 310 Martin Stower 21-Jan-18 20:15
Re: Et Al Mountain. 289 Martin Stower 21-Jan-18 23:41
Re: Et Al Mountain. 331 Corpuscles 22-Jan-18 01:10
Re: Et Al Mountain. 377 Martin Stower 22-Jan-18 16:03
Re: Et Al Mountain. 287 Origyptian 22-Jan-18 21:51
Re: Et Al Mountain. 284 Martin Stower 22-Jan-18 22:23
Re: Et Al Mountain. 264 Origyptian 22-Jan-18 21:32
Re: Et Al Mountain. 282 Martin Stower 22-Jan-18 22:15
Re: Et Al Mountain. 294 Merrell 22-Jan-18 23:04
Re: Et Al Mountain. 305 Origyptian 23-Jan-18 00:35
Re: Et Al Mountain. 361 Merrell 23-Jan-18 09:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 253 Origyptian 23-Jan-18 14:51
Re: Et Al Mountain. 304 Merrell 23-Jan-18 18:50
Re: Et Al Mountain. 327 Dr. Troglodyte 23-Jan-18 21:49
Re: Et Al Mountain. 333 Audrey 23-Jan-18 22:43
Re: Et Al Mountain. 299 Martin Stower 23-Jan-18 23:32
Re: Et Al Mountain. 320 Audrey 24-Jan-18 01:16
Re: Et Al Mountain. 283 Origyptian 23-Jan-18 22:45
Re: Et Al Mountain. 339 Audrey 24-Jan-18 02:08
Re: Et Al Mountain. 312 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 03:13
Re: Et Al Mountain. 330 Audrey 24-Jan-18 04:15
Re: Et Al Mountain. 291 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 04:23
Re: Et Al Mountain. 312 Audrey 24-Jan-18 04:40
Re: Et Al Mountain. 308 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 04:43
Re: Et Al Mountain. 251 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 04:47
Re: Et Al Mountain. 331 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 04:52
Re: Et Al Mountain. 329 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 05:28
Re: Et Al Mountain. 309 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 06:29
Re: Et Al Mountain. 325 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 12:20
Re: Et Al Mountain. 262 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 15:34
Re: Et Al Mountain. 295 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 16:52
Re: Et Al Mountain. 306 cladking 24-Jan-18 17:02
Re: Et Al Mountain. 329 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 17:41
Re: Et Al Mountain. 345 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 19:40
not rocket science 267 Warwick 24-Jan-18 19:49
Re: Et Al Mountain. 264 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 21:02
Re: Et Al Mountain. 265 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 21:14
Re: Et Al Mountain. 451 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 21:29
Re: Et Al Mountain. 284 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 22:34
Re: Et Al Mountain. 312 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 22:48
Re: Et Al Mountain. 226 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 22:55
Re: Et Al Mountain. 276 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 18:41
Re: Et Al Mountain. 308 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 19:45
Re: Et Al Mountain. 276 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 21:32
Re: Et Al Mountain. 331 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 20:23
Re: Et Al Mountain. 277 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 20:28
Re: Et Al Mountain. 324 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 20:43
ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 287 R Avry Wilson 24-Jan-18 20:39
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 275 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 21:12
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 326 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 22:26
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 264 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 22:53
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 298 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 23:22
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 318 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 23:31
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 338 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 23:49
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 305 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-18 00:03
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 305 cladking 25-Jan-18 00:14
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 309 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-18 00:18
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 343 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 01:28
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 337 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-18 01:35
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 285 Warwick 26-Jan-18 06:44
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 330 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 01:01
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 349 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-18 01:34
Re: ADDENDUM : Nile sailing time 290 cladking 24-Jan-18 21:31
a mindblowing AE innovation 294 Warwick 26-Jan-18 06:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 347 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 17:21
Re: Et Al Mountain. 386 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 18:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 295 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 18:55
Re: Et Al Mountain. 351 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 11:06
If I may offer a numerical example 320 WonderWho 24-Jan-18 12:04
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 370 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 13:00
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 337 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 15:26
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 361 WonderWho 25-Jan-18 00:17
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 359 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 01:12
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 310 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-18 01:35
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 329 Audrey 24-Jan-18 15:46
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 415 Martin Stower 24-Jan-18 16:05
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 294 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-18 16:17
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 333 WonderWho 25-Jan-18 00:29
Re: If I may offer a numerical example 288 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-18 00:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 295 Thanos5150 24-Jan-18 16:54
Re: Et Al Mountain. 290 Origyptian 24-Jan-18 18:48
Re: Et Al Mountain. 286 Corpuscles 24-Jan-18 19:18
Re: Et Al Mountain. 243 Thanos5150 25-Jan-18 00:39
Re: Et Al Mountain. 364 Audrey 25-Jan-18 03:24
Re: Et Al Mountain. 361 R Avry Wilson 25-Jan-18 04:08
Re: Et Al Mountain. 347 Origyptian 25-Jan-18 05:27
Re: Et Al Mountain. 377 R Avry Wilson 25-Jan-18 07:17
ADD 423 R Avry Wilson 25-Jan-18 07:41
Re: ADD 394 Origyptian 25-Jan-18 14:50
Re: ADD; add 318 cladking 25-Jan-18 15:34
Re: ADD 487 Scott Creighton 25-Jan-18 16:13
Re: ADD 347 R Avry Wilson 25-Jan-18 17:58
Re: ADD 343 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 18:33
Re: ADD 336 R Avry Wilson 25-Jan-18 18:52
Re: ADD 282 cladking 25-Jan-18 19:02
Re: ADD 320 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 19:22
Re: ADD 295 cladking 25-Jan-18 20:38
Re: ADD 313 Scott Creighton 25-Jan-18 22:30
Re: ADD 309 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 23:09
Re: ADD 318 cladking 26-Jan-18 01:26
abstraction 290 Warwick 26-Jan-18 06:29
Re: abstraction 270 cladking 26-Jan-18 14:31
Egyptologists use unscientific and unholy methodology. 318 cladking 26-Jan-18 14:45
Re: ADD 386 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 16:46
Re: ADD 365 R Avry Wilson 25-Jan-18 17:42
Re: ADD 282 Origyptian 25-Jan-18 22:14
Re: Et Al Mountain. 365 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 11:54
Re: Et Al Mountain. 322 Origyptian 25-Jan-18 15:24
Re: Et Al Mountain. 380 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 18:09
Re: Et Al Mountain. 341 Thanos5150 25-Jan-18 19:54
Re: Et Al Mountain. 386 Martin Stower 25-Jan-18 22:57
Re: Et Al Mountain. 423 Thanos5150 25-Jan-18 23:28
Re: Et Al Mountain. 318 Martin Stower 29-Jan-18 00:23
Re: Et Al Mountain. 406 Origyptian 29-Jan-18 02:33