Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Barbelo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This must be the secret burial chamber of Khufu.

I seriously doubt this.

> MJT has now been validated . . .

No I haven’t

> . . .and can now add the
> final chapter to his long awaited book.

No I can’t – for the simple reason I am not writing a book on the subject.
My plan is to send make my theory available as a PDF that can be e-Mailed to any interested party.

> It's been
> a long haul for MJ

Indeed it has – I started work on my theory on how the Great Pyramid of Giza was planned in January 1979!

> and it's great to be able to
> acknowledge his persistence and insight.

If you say so . . .

> "One of these implications is that the King’s
> Chamber was not the burial chamber and the actual
> chamber is located elsewhere inside the Pyramid,
> with access to it being gained via . . . well,
> that ‘secret’ is my pièce de résistance."
> MJT


I continue to argue this.

> But he'd better get to his publisher ASAP before
> someone else gets wind of it and cashes in with
> something like: "Giant Secret Seed Vault Found in
> Great Pyramid - Changes The Course of Egyptian
> History."

See above.

Lastly, I think it is a shame that Barbelo chooses to ignore the several other claims I have made about the GP.
[grahamhancock.com]

We can't all be right, but we all could be wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 6159 Loki74 02-Nov-17 12:23
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 1326 Origyptian 02-Nov-17 12:56
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 1198 Archaic 02-Nov-17 13:42
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 854 D-Archer 03-Nov-17 10:01
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 797 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 10:18
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 762 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 10:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 902 Jon Ellison 02-Nov-17 15:10
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 778 Origyptian 02-Nov-17 22:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 787 Thanos5150 03-Nov-17 04:45
Relieving Chambers? 997 Apap 03-Nov-17 23:20
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 899 Susan Doris 02-Nov-17 13:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 787 Loki74 02-Nov-17 13:54
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 708 Hanslune 02-Nov-17 14:28
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 749 Archaic 02-Nov-17 13:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 823 Loki74 02-Nov-17 13:53
Found it 752 Archaic 02-Nov-17 14:16
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 863 cladking 02-Nov-17 14:02
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 744 Archaic 02-Nov-17 14:18
Only quickly glanced at this old post...a prediction come true? 536 Racho 09-Nov-17 22:50
Re: Only quickly glanced at this old post...a prediction come true? 709 cladking 09-Nov-17 22:58
Re: Only quickly glanced at this old post...a prediction come true? 539 Steve Clayton 19-Mar-18 00:15
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 726 Hanslune 02-Nov-17 14:12
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 693 Spiros 02-Nov-17 15:13
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 632 Archaic 02-Nov-17 15:20
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 707 Spiros 02-Nov-17 15:55
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 584 Spiros 03-Nov-17 01:38
Raw Data 769 cladking 02-Nov-17 15:45
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 833 cladking 02-Nov-17 17:22
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 718 Archaic 02-Nov-17 17:29
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 669 Jon Ellison 02-Nov-17 18:24
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 617 Archaic 02-Nov-17 19:30
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 609 Jon Ellison 02-Nov-17 20:11
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 650 Archaic 02-Nov-17 20:40
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 546 Jon Ellison 02-Nov-17 21:03
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 553 Archaic 02-Nov-17 21:14
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 594 Jon Ellison 02-Nov-17 21:20
Re: Raw Data (now with picture) 593 Jon Ellison 02-Nov-17 21:15
The paper with the actual report 664 Hanslune 02-Nov-17 22:21
Re: The paper with the actual report 616 waggy 03-Nov-17 00:32
Re: The paper with the actual report 575 Archaic 03-Nov-17 00:54
Re: The paper with the actual report 578 Origyptian 03-Nov-17 01:03
Re: The paper with the actual report 535 Archaic 03-Nov-17 01:09
Re: The paper with the actual report 586 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 01:11
Re: The paper with the actual report 620 Archaic 03-Nov-17 01:37
Re: The paper with the actual report 536 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 08:30
Re: The paper with the actual report 555 Origyptian 03-Nov-17 10:50
Re: The paper with the actual report 578 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 11:11
Re: The paper with the actual report 553 cladking 03-Nov-17 13:02
Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 923 Barbelo 03-Nov-17 02:26
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 689 Archaic 03-Nov-17 02:39
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 624 Susan Doris 03-Nov-17 06:09
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 613 M. J. Thomas 03-Nov-17 10:56
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 581 Susan Doris 03-Nov-17 13:56
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 585 M. J. Thomas 03-Nov-17 10:52
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 582 Susan Doris 03-Nov-17 14:01
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber 613 Barbelo 03-Nov-17 20:22
Re: Khufu's Secret Burial Chamber n/t 614 cladking 03-Nov-17 21:23
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 718 Scott Creighton 03-Nov-17 10:13
Re: Some Further Comments... 606 Scott Creighton 05-Nov-17 14:52
Found It.... 703 Scott Creighton 08-Nov-17 19:19
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 640 cladking 03-Nov-17 17:30
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 657 eyeofhorus33 03-Nov-17 17:40
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 644 DUNE 03-Nov-17 18:02
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 667 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 18:24
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 618 DUNE 03-Nov-17 19:56
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 677 Jon Ellison 03-Nov-17 20:32
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 778 xez 06-Nov-17 06:00
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 552 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 10:13
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 548 Origyptian 06-Nov-17 11:00
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 544 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 11:33
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 553 DUNE 06-Nov-17 12:09
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 525 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 12:42
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 592 DUNE 06-Nov-17 13:15
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 511 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 13:45
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 546 Spiros 06-Nov-17 16:51
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 534 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 19:11
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 552 Spiros 06-Nov-17 19:24
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 643 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 20:01
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 660 Jon Ellison 07-Nov-17 10:47
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 509 DUNE 07-Nov-17 13:29
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 535 Jon Ellison 07-Nov-17 13:47
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 646 DUNE 07-Nov-17 14:59
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 529 Origyptian 06-Nov-17 14:44
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 608 Jon Ellison 06-Nov-17 15:17
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 510 DUNE 06-Nov-17 16:26
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 676 Scott Creighton 04-Nov-17 10:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 600 DUNE 04-Nov-17 15:45
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 563 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 16:31
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 521 DUNE 04-Nov-17 16:50
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 517 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 17:32
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 638 Thanos5150 04-Nov-17 16:32
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 614 Scott Creighton 04-Nov-17 16:44
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 504 Tsurugi 07-Nov-17 20:51
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 562 Origyptian 07-Nov-17 23:02
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 598 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 08:55
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 569 Spiros 04-Nov-17 06:06
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 541 cladking 03-Nov-17 18:21
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 562 cladking 03-Nov-17 20:04
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 559 Hanslune 03-Nov-17 21:21
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 617 cladking 03-Nov-17 21:27
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 517 Hanslune 03-Nov-17 22:29
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 561 cladking 04-Nov-17 01:29
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 564 Hanslune 04-Nov-17 05:19
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 598 Origyptian 04-Nov-17 05:35
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 632 Hanslune 04-Nov-17 05:49
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 574 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 10:07
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 509 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 13:03
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 489 Jon Ellison 05-Nov-17 14:00
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 489 cladking 05-Nov-17 14:35
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 556 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 15:06
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 573 cladking 04-Nov-17 13:13
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 696 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 13:12
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 553 Jon Ellison 05-Nov-17 14:06
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 548 cladking 05-Nov-17 14:58
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 556 Jon Ellison 05-Nov-17 15:10
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 563 cladking 05-Nov-17 15:17
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 483 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 17:07
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 531 cladking 05-Nov-17 17:50
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 522 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 14:35
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 567 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 07:08
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 617 Racho 08-Nov-17 07:27
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 630 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 09:18
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 590 Jon Ellison 08-Nov-17 13:57
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 531 Tsurugi 09-Nov-17 06:01
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 590 Jon Ellison 09-Nov-17 09:20
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 532 Origyptian 09-Nov-17 12:14
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 581 Jon Ellison 09-Nov-17 12:37
Chris Dunn interview - the scientific answer...the only answer imv 193 Racho 18-Feb-20 16:39
Re: Chris Dunn interview - the scientific answer...the only answer imv 169 Open mind 18-Feb-20 23:35
striations... 172 Racho 19-Feb-20 00:18
Re: striations... 156 Open mind 19-Feb-20 00:25
Re: striations... 212 Racho 19-Feb-20 08:15
Re: striations... 162 Open mind 19-Feb-20 14:36
Re: striations... 138 cladking 19-Feb-20 16:55
Re: striations... 148 Enigcom 19-Feb-20 17:18
Re: striations... 142 cladking 19-Feb-20 18:45
Talk about being blind to reality 124 Hanslune 20-Feb-20 18:31
Re: striations... 138 Open mind 19-Feb-20 18:06
Re: striations... 120 cladking 19-Feb-20 18:58
Back to loving the people you hate and defame? 133 Hanslune 19-Feb-20 18:10
Re: Back to loving the people you hate and defame? 124 cladking 19-Feb-20 18:39
Just correcting the facts 129 Warwick 19-Feb-20 19:00
Re: Just correcting the facts 123 cladking 19-Feb-20 19:13
Nailing jello to the wall 124 Warwick 19-Feb-20 19:42
So what do you call it when you refuse to answer questions? 135 Hanslune 20-Feb-20 05:42
still in the hammer/chisel/sand abrasive camp...? 142 Racho 19-Feb-20 19:23
Re: still in the hammer/chisel/sand abrasive camp...? 129 Warwick 19-Feb-20 19:35
given your answer... 141 Racho 19-Feb-20 19:57
Re: given your answer... 143 Open mind 19-Feb-20 20:36
Re: given your answer... 127 Warwick 20-Feb-20 18:45
Re: given your answer... 114 Warwick 20-Feb-20 18:42
Re: Just correcting the facts 132 Hanslune 20-Feb-20 05:52
Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 166 Racho 20-Feb-20 06:32
Re: Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 147 Thanos5150 20-Feb-20 17:13
Re: Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 133 Hanslune 20-Feb-20 18:18
Re: Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 131 WVK 22-Feb-20 14:14
Re: Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 130 Thanos5150 22-Feb-20 16:43
Re: Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 141 WVK 22-Feb-20 18:43
Re: Where exactly is the advanced civilization? 132 Hanslune 20-Feb-20 18:20
following the evidence... 135 Racho 21-Feb-20 18:13
Re: following the evidence... 135 cladking 21-Feb-20 18:53
Chuckle 116 Hanslune 21-Feb-20 22:12
Re: Chuckle 119 cladking 21-Feb-20 23:06
Re: Chuckle 113 Hanslune 21-Feb-20 23:27
Re: Chuckle 112 Warwick 23-Feb-20 20:09
Re: Chuckle 112 cladking 23-Feb-20 22:30
Re: Chuckle 107 Warwick 24-Feb-20 18:05
Re: Chuckle 107 cladking 24-Feb-20 19:34
Chuckle with a touch of Kooky too 107 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 18:28
For Hanslune (topic drift) 104 cladking 26-Feb-20 18:46
For Cladking being shown he is wrong again 104 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 19:16
existentialism 101 114 Warwick 27-Feb-20 17:02
Re: existentialism 101 106 cladking 27-Feb-20 21:31
Re: existentialism 101 107 Open mind 27-Feb-20 21:48
Re: existentialism 101 102 Warwick 01-Mar-20 19:01
Re: existentialism 101 100 Warwick 01-Mar-20 18:51
Re: existentialism 101 103 Open mind 27-Feb-20 21:38
Touche et Riposte 106 Warwick 01-Mar-20 18:47
More Chuckles 114 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 18:12
Re: following the evidence... 124 Hanslune 21-Feb-20 22:08
Re: following the evidence... 115 cladking 21-Feb-20 23:11
Re: following the evidence... 122 Hanslune 21-Feb-20 23:31
Re: following the evidence... 135 Open mind 21-Feb-20 23:37
Re: following the evidence... 143 Thanos5150 22-Feb-20 16:40
Re: following the evidence... 132 Hanslune 23-Feb-20 01:56
Re: following the evidence... 144 Thanos5150 23-Feb-20 03:43
Re: following the evidence... 120 Open mind 23-Feb-20 17:36
Re: following the evidence... 142 Corpuscles 23-Feb-20 19:44
awesome description. 119 Warwick 23-Feb-20 19:56
Re: awesome description. 117 Open mind 23-Feb-20 23:55
Re: awesome description. 112 Corpuscles 24-Feb-20 23:35
Lost Stele found at Giza 110 Warwick 25-Feb-20 20:13
Re: Lost Stele found at Giza 106 Open mind 25-Feb-20 21:05
Re: following the evidence... 108 Open mind 23-Feb-20 23:52
Re: following the evidence... 115 Warwick 24-Feb-20 18:15
Re: following the evidence... 108 cladking 24-Feb-20 19:10
Re: following the evidence... 109 Warwick 24-Feb-20 19:36
Re: following the evidence... 114 cladking 24-Feb-20 20:04
Re: following the evidence... 109 Warwick 24-Feb-20 20:16
Re: following the evidence... 120 Hanslune 24-Feb-20 22:43
Re: following the evidence... 110 cladking 24-Feb-20 23:10
The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 116 Hanslune 24-Feb-20 23:46
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 123 Open mind 25-Feb-20 00:02
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 107 Warwick 25-Feb-20 19:56
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 104 cladking 25-Feb-20 20:02
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 112 Warwick 25-Feb-20 20:10
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 129 cladking 25-Feb-20 23:01
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 120 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 06:11
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 100 Warwick 26-Feb-20 17:24
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 112 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 18:19
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 117 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 18:15
Re: The problem is YOU Cladking not everyone else 102 Open mind 25-Feb-20 21:07
Open Mind is fully justified to be leery of reading Egyptological claptrap. 111 cladking 24-Feb-20 23:16
Re: following the evidence... 117 Open mind 24-Feb-20 23:41
Re: following the evidence... 114 Open mind 25-Feb-20 00:25
Re: following the evidence... 111 Warwick 25-Feb-20 19:45
Re: following the evidence... 117 Open mind 25-Feb-20 21:16
Re: following the evidence... 112 Warwick 26-Feb-20 17:33
Re: following the evidence... 128 Open mind 27-Feb-20 02:39
Re: following the evidence... 107 Warwick 27-Feb-20 16:54
Re: following the evidence... 111 Open mind 27-Feb-20 21:45
Re: following the evidence... 146 Trevorjjj 29-Feb-20 00:13
Re: following the evidence... 108 Warwick 01-Mar-20 18:41
Re: following the evidence... 127 Thanos5150 25-Feb-20 03:02
Re: following the evidence... 121 Open mind 25-Feb-20 03:26
Re: following the evidence... 135 Thanos5150 25-Feb-20 03:59
Re: following the evidence... 101 Open mind 02-Mar-20 02:30
India's history 118 Open mind 02-Mar-20 02:31
Invoking Ancient Advanced Civ 123 Open mind 02-Mar-20 05:18
Re: Invoking Ancient Advanced Civ 102 Warwick 02-Mar-20 18:33
Re: Invoking Ancient Advanced Civ 123 Open mind 02-Mar-20 20:12
Re: Invoking Ancient Advanced Civ 105 Warwick 02-Mar-20 23:55
Re: Invoking Ancient Advanced Civ 111 Open mind 03-Mar-20 01:45
the red Granite 110 Warwick 03-Mar-20 04:25
Re: the red Granite 110 Open mind 03-Mar-20 12:12
Re: the red Granite 101 Warwick 03-Mar-20 18:28
Re: the red Granite 103 Open mind 03-Mar-20 19:26
Re: the red Granite 114 Warwick 03-Mar-20 20:04
Re: the red Granite 118 Open mind 04-Mar-20 14:46
Re: the red Granite 118 Warwick 04-Mar-20 17:57
Re: the red Granite 135 Thanos5150 05-Mar-20 05:43
Re: the red Granite 108 Warwick 05-Mar-20 20:33
Re: the red Granite 139 Thanos5150 06-Mar-20 04:20
Re: the red Granite 104 Warwick 07-Mar-20 19:00
Re: the red Granite 125 SandyJesse 07-Mar-20 22:34
Re: the red Granite 171 Warwick 08-Mar-20 18:57
Re: following the evidence... 150 Racho 22-Feb-20 06:28
Re: Where exactly are you with this premise Hans...? 125 Warwick 20-Feb-20 18:33
Re: Back to loving the people you hate and defame? 121 Hanslune 20-Feb-20 05:50
Re: striations... 130 Open mind 20-Feb-20 16:27
Re: striations... 126 Trevorjjj 21-Feb-20 09:14
Re: striations... 131 Trevorjjj 21-Feb-20 09:22
Re: striations... 119 Open mind 21-Feb-20 13:01
Re: striations... 132 Open mind 21-Feb-20 13:47
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 543 cladking 04-Nov-17 13:01
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 517 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 09:11
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 561 cladking 04-Nov-17 13:28
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 536 eyeofhorus33 04-Nov-17 17:33
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 537 DUNE 04-Nov-17 18:17
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 563 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 19:07
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 592 DUNE 04-Nov-17 19:40
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 578 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 13:59
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 595 cladking 04-Nov-17 18:24
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 526 cladking 16-Mar-18 02:03
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 587 cladking 04-Nov-17 19:00
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 427 cladking 04-Nov-17 19:25
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 579 Romulus the 2nd 03-Nov-17 22:24
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 563 Hanslune 03-Nov-17 22:34
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 584 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 07:25
5th chamber? 743 Spiros 04-Nov-17 07:32
Re: 5th chamber? 600 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 13:22
Re: 5th chamber? 589 Spiros 05-Nov-17 14:27
Re: 5th chamber? 541 Spiros 05-Nov-17 18:08
Re: 5th chamber? 531 cladking 05-Nov-17 18:22
Re: 5th chamber? 573 Spiros 05-Nov-17 19:03
another option 610 Spiros 02-Dec-17 09:43
Re: 5th chamber? 610 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 07:49
Chamber on Safari? n/t 594 cladking 08-Nov-17 14:13
Re: 5th chamber? 577 Spiros 20-Nov-17 16:22
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 636 gulsbo 04-Nov-17 09:32
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 599 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 09:44
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 541 Romulus the 2nd 04-Nov-17 11:27
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 604 Jon Ellison 04-Nov-17 11:44
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 608 Spiros 04-Nov-17 12:33
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 490 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 13:43
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 494 cladking 05-Nov-17 15:10
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 532 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 17:12
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 585 cladking 05-Nov-17 17:40
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 109 cladking 26-Feb-20 17:48
simple question 110 Warwick 26-Feb-20 17:59
Re: simple question 116 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 18:04
Re: simple question 105 cladking 26-Feb-20 18:59
Simple question Cladking cannot answer 110 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 19:11
We are being bamboozled by Egyptologists. 127 cladking 26-Feb-20 19:22
Re: Simple question Cladking cannot answer - and still won't 107 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 19:24
We are being bamboozled by Egyptologists. 112 cladking 26-Feb-20 19:39
Watch Cladking running from a question 111 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 20:27
Re: Watch Cladking running from a question 104 cladking 27-Feb-20 02:13
...and he runs while screaming gibberish 106 Hanslune 27-Feb-20 23:13
1939 111 cladking 26-Feb-20 18:53
Show us the science Cladking what are you hiding? 114 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 19:19
are you confused? 112 Warwick 26-Feb-20 20:28
Re: are you confused? 115 Hanslune 26-Feb-20 20:46
Re: are you confused? 116 cladking 26-Feb-20 23:11
Re: are you confused? 108 Warwick 27-Feb-20 18:50
Re: are you confused? 109 cladking 27-Feb-20 21:28
Re: are you confused? 131 Hanslune 27-Feb-20 23:17
IOW's... 107 Warwick 01-Mar-20 19:08
Re: are you confused? 101 Hanslune 27-Feb-20 23:15
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 601 cladking 04-Nov-17 13:31
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 541 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 07:51
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 595 Origyptian 08-Nov-17 13:28
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 552 Jon Ellison 08-Nov-17 13:52
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 599 Susan Doris 04-Nov-17 16:30
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 563 cladking 04-Nov-17 17:13
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 573 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 07:59
Update***** (wonderful news) 715 cladking 04-Nov-17 19:17
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 731 PB Bytes 04-Nov-17 21:56
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 753 Archaic 05-Nov-17 02:22
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 597 Origyptian 05-Nov-17 14:45
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 519 cladking 05-Nov-17 15:13
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 636 Jon Ellison 05-Nov-17 15:19
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 538 cladking 05-Nov-17 15:25
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 501 Jon Ellison 05-Nov-17 15:34
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 648 cladking 05-Nov-17 15:51
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 570 Tsurugi 08-Nov-17 08:07
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 546 Origyptian 08-Nov-17 13:31
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 596 Tsurugi 09-Nov-17 06:13
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 545 Jon Ellison 09-Nov-17 08:21
Re: Update***** (wonderful news) 508 Origyptian 09-Nov-17 11:53
HOLY MOLAR! 745 PB Bytes 04-Nov-17 21:49
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 676 Nejc01 04-Nov-17 23:34
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 548 Romulus the 2nd 05-Nov-17 23:49
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 569 Billy K 06-Nov-17 13:07
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 500 Nolondil 11-Feb-18 21:50
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 591 Dr. Troglodyte 12-Feb-18 00:08
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 525 SandyJesse 28-Feb-18 00:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 611 M. J. Thomas 28-Feb-18 00:55
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 690 SandyJesse 04-Mar-18 23:54
Re: Grand Gallery slots 485 M. J. Thomas 07-Mar-18 11:13
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 468 Steve Clayton 06-Mar-18 23:18
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 453 Jon Ellison 06-Mar-18 23:48
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 493 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 23:53
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 494 Steve Clayton 07-Mar-18 14:46
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 489 kborissov 05-Apr-18 19:23
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 440 Steve Clayton 06-Apr-18 22:33
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 461 kborissov 07-Apr-18 00:48
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 373 Sirfiroth 07-Apr-18 13:40
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 427 cladking 07-Apr-18 14:28
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 417 Origyptian 07-Apr-18 16:31
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 508 kborissov 07-Apr-18 16:39
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 501 Origyptian 06-Mar-18 23:52
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 513 Jon Ellison 07-Mar-18 09:59
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 498 Origyptian 07-Mar-18 14:15
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 529 cladking 07-Mar-18 15:37
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 448 Steve Clayton 07-Mar-18 15:56
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 543 Steve Clayton 07-Mar-18 22:56
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 150 Trevorjjj 19-Feb-20 21:03
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 111 Steve Clayton 03-Mar-20 19:16
Re: Huge cavity discovered within Great Pyramid 567 Steve Clayton 21-Mar-18 22:53
Cavern in the Great Pyramid.... 428 Itatw70s 17-Sep-18 16:09
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 449 Dr. Troglodyte 17-Sep-18 17:20
New chamber found in great pyramid, actually two...... 478 Itatw70s 17-Sep-18 22:27
Mod Caution > Triplicate Topic Merged 495 Dr. Troglodyte 20-Sep-18 12:41


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.