Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Merrell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stephentuck25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Khufu only encased the ancient inner-core with
> > White Casing Stones. He did not built the Great
> > Pyramid of Giza and he used primitive
> technology.
>
> The crew-marks in the relieving chambers
> incorporate the name of Khufu, and are connected
> with the placement of stone blocks that came from
> various quarries (see
> [url=https://oi.uchicago.edu/research/publications
> /saoc/saoc-48-egyptian-phyles-old-kingdom-evolutio
> n-system-social-organization]Roth[/url] 125-6; and
> also
> [url=https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Strange-Journey-Hu
> mphries-Brewer-Investigating-ebook/dp/B07NWTPL7T/r
> ef=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1551102203&sr
> =1-4&keywords=Raven+and+Hill]The Strange Journey
> of Humphries Brewer: Part 1,[/url] Ch. 14). The
> pyramid was built in the time of Khufu, using
> technology adequate for the task.

Hi Merrell,

One could mount an argument off the back of the Westcar Papyrus that Khufu renovated expanded or modified a pre-existing Structure “the house of Thoth”. It’s not an argument I’ve seriously considered. What proportion of the Pyramid would you say the quarry marks etc prove provenance for Khufu? Is there any portion in doubt in your opinion?

Thanks,
BC

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 2921 stephentuck25 25-Aug-17 02:08
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 506 Merrell 25-Aug-17 07:49
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 482 stephentuck25 25-Aug-17 16:58
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 504 Merrell 25-Aug-17 19:53
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 515 stephentuck25 25-Aug-17 21:13
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 437 Dr. Troglodyte 25-Aug-17 22:07
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 415 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 04:13
Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 415 Barbelo 26-Aug-17 05:04
Re: Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 425 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 07:45
Re: Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 412 Susan Doris 26-Aug-17 11:05
Re: Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 471 Barbelo 26-Aug-17 11:22
Re: Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 381 Susan Doris 26-Aug-17 11:45
Re: Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 381 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 22:01
Re: Imagination Does Not Equal Facts 391 Barbelo 26-Aug-17 23:36
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 384 Dr. Troglodyte 26-Aug-17 16:18
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 393 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 22:49
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 399 stephentuck25 27-Aug-17 00:16
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 386 Merrell 26-Aug-17 17:01
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 420 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 23:08
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 157 Lee McGiffen 11-Apr-19 07:37
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 447 Reagent 25-Aug-17 09:09
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 456 stephentuck25 25-Aug-17 17:21
An Unconventional View 446 Barbelo 26-Aug-17 02:03
Re: An Unconventional View 679 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 07:22
Re: An Unconventional View 393 Barbelo 26-Aug-17 11:34
Re: An Unconventional View 421 stephentuck25 26-Aug-17 22:38
Re: An Unconventional View 352 Barbelo 27-Aug-17 03:36
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 640 stephentuck25 27-Aug-17 16:20
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 325 Susan Doris 27-Aug-17 16:36
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 349 stephentuck25 27-Aug-17 17:05
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 498 Thanos5150 27-Aug-17 17:46
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 397 Susan Doris 28-Aug-17 04:54
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 435 Thanos5150 28-Aug-17 15:29
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 383 Susan Doris 28-Aug-17 17:24
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 441 Susan Doris 28-Aug-17 05:15
A Final Nail 404 Barbelo 27-Aug-17 20:52
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 515 Scott Creighton 27-Aug-17 23:55
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 464 Broker 28-Aug-17 14:34
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 614 stephentuck25 25-Sep-17 07:47
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 412 stephentuck25 29-Aug-17 02:22
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 376 Susan Doris 29-Aug-17 05:14
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 362 Thanos5150 29-Aug-17 15:43
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 359 stephentuck25 29-Aug-17 17:26
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 354 Thanos5150 29-Aug-17 18:14
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 375 stephentuck25 29-Aug-17 18:45
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 385 stephentuck25 29-Aug-17 16:57
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 375 Susan Doris 29-Aug-17 18:25
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 371 stephentuck25 29-Aug-17 19:17
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 328 Susan Doris 30-Aug-17 05:08
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 349 stephentuck25 30-Aug-17 06:45
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 349 Susan Doris 30-Aug-17 07:44
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 367 stephentuck25 30-Aug-17 08:28
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 377 Susan Doris 30-Aug-17 09:04
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 453 stephentuck25 29-Aug-17 19:39
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 395 Eddie Larry 29-Aug-17 21:41
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 419 Susan Doris 30-Aug-17 05:15
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 475 Eddie Larry 30-Aug-17 14:25
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 186 stephentuck25 08-Apr-19 17:27
Crews and copper tools 210 Merrell 08-Apr-19 19:58
Re: Crews and copper tools 200 stephentuck25 08-Apr-19 21:09
Re: Crews and copper tools 172 Merrell 09-Apr-19 22:03
Re: Crews and copper tools 155 engbren 10-Apr-19 01:08
Re: Crews and copper tools 181 Merrell 10-Apr-19 13:06
Re: Crews and copper tools 160 Thanos5150 10-Apr-19 04:11
Re: Crews and copper tools 168 Merrell 10-Apr-19 08:52
Re: Crews and copper tools 168 Thanos5150 11-Apr-19 03:48
Re: Crews and copper tools 208 Merrell 11-Apr-19 12:50
Re: Crews and copper tools 137 Thanos5150 12-Apr-19 15:09
Re: Crews and copper tools 182 Corpuscles 11-Apr-19 10:05
Two Things 147 Barbelo 11-Apr-19 11:30
Re: Two Things 153 Corpuscles 11-Apr-19 13:13
Re: Two Things 151 Barbelo 12-Apr-19 01:18
Re: Crews and copper tools 347 Thanos5150 11-Apr-19 23:30
Re: Crews and copper tools 208 Merrell 12-Apr-19 07:34
Re: Crews and copper tools 197 Thanos5150 12-Apr-19 15:26
Re: Crews and copper tools 187 Merrell 12-Apr-19 15:53
Re: Crews and copper tools 183 Corpuscles 17-Apr-19 10:51
Re: Crews and copper tools 200 Thanos5150 18-Apr-19 04:23
Re: Crews and copper tools 155 Martin Stower 10-Apr-19 21:10
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Garbage Theory! 167 Barbelo 08-Apr-19 22:50
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Garbage Theory! 223 stephentuck25 09-Apr-19 13:55
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Garbage Theory! 146 Barbelo 09-Apr-19 21:17
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! 188 Martin Stower 10-Apr-19 22:03
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! Congratulations! 287 jamesglory 09-Apr-19 03:25
Re: Tuck's Orion Precession Theory! Congratulations! 203 stephentuck25 09-Apr-19 13:49


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.