> As usual, you just don't like the answer.
As usual you didn't provide one
...and follow it up with nonsense.
Here are my questions again - try to answer them - they will repeat until answered or you concede
1. Cladking what is a dialect? Do you know? Lets start over again. How many 'dialects' of English are written in a different script? How many dialects use different grammars, words and S V O association?
2. Again explain to us how you determine this? I mean how long did it take you using comparative linguistics to determine they were 'the different dialects of the EXACT same language'. Please show your work.
3. Well you can start by showing a comparative linguistic study of those ancient language you are saying are 'dialects' we look forward to this. May I suggest you look at what a dialect is.
4. Here is a question for you - I'll pretend that you actually have looked at the languages involved...I know a ridiculous assumption on my part.....however.
5. Can you explain to all your fans how some of the languages in my list are 'Language Isolates' and others come from the known languages groups of Semetic and Afro-Asiatic. Please explain in non-gibberish how they are 'dialects'?
Cladking we both know you never did any research on the other languages - you just made up your conclusion. I'm sure you had never even heard of those languages before. Remember when you pulled the date of 2000 BC out of your nether regions? You didn't think about the repercussions of that date - now did you?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16-Oct-17 15:12 by Hanslune.