Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The closer Science and Spirituality come together, the more this Universe makes sense.

From wikipedia.org concerning our board owner: "Hancock describes himself as an "unconventional thinker who raises controversial questions about humanity's past".

Newtonian physics, Galileo, Copernicus, and Carl Munck. All contributed to science in their own way with the materials that they had on hand at the time of their revelations, announcements, and theories.

If you look hard enough, all contributed to spirituality in their own way as well.

"There is more to heaven and earth than is drempt of in your philosophies....".

I just now finished the 3-part series of Carl Munck's "The Code - The Key to the Matrix", and consider Carl one of my heroes. Keys are hidden. It takes intuition to discover hidden keys IMHO. Its the impetus provided by visionaries like Carl Munck and Graham Hanhock that lead us in new directions. Show us undiscovered horizons. Move us beyond where we thought we were.

I'm just suggesting a tangent view to the current topic of conversation here. Hope you don't mind.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
"The Code" of Carl Munck 4902 Buildreps 21-Mar-17 09:59
Re: "The Code" of Carl Munck 999 Harte 30-Mar-17 21:38
Re: "The Code" of Carl Munck 722 Buildreps 31-Mar-17 08:14
Re: "The Code" of Carl Munck 622 Origyptian 31-Mar-17 02:42
Re: "The Code" of Carl Munck 620 Buildreps 31-Mar-17 07:39
Beware of Buildreps the Trolling Fraudster. 796 Origyptian 31-Mar-17 13:29
Re: "The Code" of Carl Munck 345 MAXIMUM 20-Aug-19 07:04
Re: "The Code" of Carl Munck 235 Gawain 21-Aug-19 13:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.