Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lifting one cover stone a foot or two and sliding
> wood planks into the pit is a far cry from the
> effort, knowledge, and resources required to build
> G1.

But they didn't just "lift one block a foot or two"-they moved all the blocks into position. How do we know this? Because the the blocks are covered with quarry marks on multiple sides, including hieroglyphs, as well as the fact the blocks are sealed with mortar between the blocks. To quote Jenkins:

Quote

Marks made by the ancient quarrymen are still visible on many of the stones, hieroglyphs scrawled in red and yellow ochre and in lampblack. They have the hasty and abbreviated look of foremen's instructions about how the stones were to be quarried. The marks apparently include references to measurements in cubits (the ancient Egyptian cubit was the equivalent of 52.3 cm), as well as the royal cartouche of Djedefre, the son of Cheops, the same cartouche that Mallakh had identified when he first uncovered the stones. With the exception of Djedefre's cartouche, which was already well known, the marks have not been identified. Further study may reveal more about ancient quarrying techniques. One thing the marks have established is the position of Djedefre in the Fourth Dynasty king-list: it seems certain that if he were the one to bury Cheops, he must logically have been Cheops' successor.

From another source:
Quote

Eighteen cartouches bearing the name of King Dedefre, the builder of the incomplete Pyramid at Abu-Roash were found among the quarry marks on the upper surfaces of blocks Nos. 15, 19, 20, 23, 30, 34, 35 and 40, the lower surfaces of blocks Nos. 5, 7, 9 and 20, the northern sides of blocks Nos. 34 and 38, and the eastern sides of blocks Nos. 5 and 33 (PI. XI, A).

So they put quarry marks all over these blocks because they lifted "one stone" a foot and slid the pieces of the boat in? There is no doubt the AE placed the boat and the blocks.

> I've never disagreed that copper/bronze can be
> used to quarry the relatively smaller, softer,
> local limestone slabs (not Aswan granite or the
> 100+ ton cyclopean limestone beasts, e.g., at the
> valley temple), lift it a few feet, and haul it on
> sleds over relatively short distances.

These are 15-20 blocks. The average block size of G1 is 2.5 tons. And I said before if you can lift a 20 ton block a few feet you can certainly lift a 2.5 ton block 4-5ft-the height of the courses of G1 which comprise what-99% of the blocks?

> But I think
> it unlikely the OK would embark on such a boat pit
> project.

They obviously did exactly such things:


Or are you going to argue this is not a boat pit?

Yes, the southern pits are different in shape which does suggest they may have had a different function originally, but the fact is the AE buried boats inside of them and covered them with dozens of 15-20 blocks nonetheless. Why waste a perfectly good trench just to build another for a boat that will easily fit?

> On the other hand, prying one or two end
> stones loose from the mortar and wedging it up 12"
> so that the boat parts could be loaded by humans
> into the pit would not be impossible for the OK
> bronze agers.

Nor would digging the pit in the first place and covering them with dozens of 15-20 blocks as we know they did. I find it silly that the most you are willing to allow these primitive "stinky footed bumpkins" is the ability to barely lift just one block a mere 12" so they could have just enough room (in your uninformed opinion) to slide in over 1200 ship components some of which were 75ft long weighing at least 1 ton. Not only that, they were also able to place the boat with great care in order of assembly through this 12" hole and while they were at it drew quarry marks all over the blocks on multiple sides for blocks you claim they did not even quarry.

> I believe it would be easy to slide a 75' plank
> into the 3m deep, 32m long pit through a 1'
> opening made by lifting an end block with copper
> prybars and wood support wedges.

The point is moot as we know they did not do this, but it is impossible as you are describing it regardless. Think about it-you are trying to slide in a one ton 75ft long piece of wood at ground level though a 1ft hole into a chamber barely 10ft deep. You would have to dig a long deep trench leading to the hole to create sufficient angle to get it into the chamber. I'm sure some brainiac out there can do the math.

> I see no need to
> hew a separate long ramp as you described.

Well, you would regardless, but this comment was directed to your question of why did they not just bury the boat in one piece which to do so, of course, you would have to cut a long deep trench.

> I do
> see a very short ramp at one end of the pit which
> could have been used to facilitate the installment
> of wooden parts into the pit from that end.

I don't and regardless it does not matter as the quarry marks are incontrovertible proof they did not.

> I highly doubt they would bring torches with them
> into the pit for fear of turning the wood into a
> bonfire with each falling cinder from the torch.

Well, good luck for them getting in your 12" hole in the first place-but of course they would need torches. In your scenario there would be workers inside this pit for hours at a time responsible for perfectly placing all the boat parts in order not to mention drawing all of the quarry marks on the underside of all those blocks they didn't actually quarry.

> I also disagree with your assessment of the effort
> to hew a "gallery" cave vs. the open pit with
> cover slabs.

To carve a cave you have to have a vertical surface to cut into in the first place, like a hill, which there is not next to the pyrmaids. And regardless, we know for a fact they did not want to do this for boat burials which they obviously wanted as close to the pyramid as possible. Again:

The effort to make this boat pit was not much less if not equal to the southern pits given the extra craftsmanship required to shape it yet they did not think it "easier" or "better" to cut a gallery out of a hillside and obviously choose to cut a trench right there on the plateau just like all of the other boat pits. We do not need to wonder or make things up that are not there as we can see exactly how they made these boats pits right at this very location which every single one are trenches, not galleries. The score on that one is 35-0. Game over.

[snip]

> Although some wooden planks are scratched leaving
> the appearance that they once were used as
> functioning boats, I do not believe the
> reconstructed boat would actually float.

So was this just a copy of something from the LC they did not understand but made one just like it anyways? Then they found this weird trench they were able to lift one block 12" and bury it in complete darkness and just for the fun of it drew quarry marks all over the blocks to pretend like they quarried them when they really didn't? Sounds perfectly reasonable.

So they made this highly complex ship just like all of their other ships yet this could not actually float like the other ships:



The Abydos boats as well as others were found using the same system so I guess they were all fake boats which they pictured themselves sailing in fake boats, making fake boats, talking about their adventures and trades in the fake boats which all just so happened to be just like the actual boats.

Herodotus:
Quote

Their boats with which they carry cargoes are made of the thorny acacia, of which the form is very like that of the Kyrenian lotos, and that which exudes from it is gum. From this tree they cut pieces of wood about two cubits in length and arrange them like bricks, fastening the boat together by running a great number of long bolts through the two-cubits pieces; and when they have thus fastened the boat together, they lay cross-pieces over the top, using no ribs for the sides; and within they caulk the seams with papyrus. They make one steering-oar for it, which is passed through the bottom of the boat; and they have a mast of acacia and sails of papyrus. These boats cannot sail up the river unless there be a very fresh wind blowing, but are towed from the shore: from this acacia tree they cut planks 3 feet long, which they put together like courses of brick, building up the hull as follows: they joined these three foot lengths together with long close set dowels; when they have built up the hull in this fashion they stretch cross beams over them. They use no ribs, and they caulk the seams from the inside, using papyrus....

Another fairy tale from ancient historians I presume.

[snip]

Pfft.

> There are far too many unexplained enigmas about
> the pit and the wooden parts that prevent me from
> jumping to the conclusion that those pits were
> definitely designed originally as boat graves.

There are no "enigmas" regarding the boat's functionality and regardless of what the two southern pits were made for originally there is zero doubt they ended up being used as boat pits covered by dozens of 15-20 blocks quarried moved and placed by the Dynastic Egyptians. This is the point of the OP.



Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 13-Sep-16 00:13 by Thanos5150.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 4724 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 03:30
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 851 eyeofhorus33 04-Sep-16 06:28
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 782 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 19:18
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 831 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 08:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 833 DUNE 04-Sep-16 10:12
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 796 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 10:24
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 814 DUNE 04-Sep-16 10:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 724 DUNE 04-Sep-16 11:22
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 813 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 18:16
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 726 DUNE 04-Sep-16 18:23
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 746 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 18:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 754 cladking 04-Sep-16 21:02
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 642 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 21:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 769 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 06:09
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 687 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 16:24
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 771 Jon Ellison 05-Sep-16 17:14
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 653 cladking 05-Sep-16 22:10
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 784 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 11:26
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 813 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 17:03
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 600 Steve Clayton 04-Sep-16 18:25
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 772 Steve Clayton 04-Sep-16 18:55
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 705 cladking 04-Sep-16 20:21
Boats R Us 637 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:16
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 725 jamesglory 08-Sep-16 06:06
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 634 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 18:09
Re: Khufu's Boats used in their Pits 667 DScribr 09-Sep-16 18:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 738 jamesglory 16-Sep-16 05:45
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 733 jamesglory 26-Sep-16 13:22
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 622 cladking 26-Sep-16 14:17
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 592 Thanos5150 27-Sep-16 00:17
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 787 jamesglory 27-Sep-16 06:43
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 750 Thanos5150 27-Sep-16 17:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 615 DUNE 15-Oct-16 10:58
Khufu I/Block 20 534 Dr. Troglodyte 15-Oct-16 18:13
Re: Khufu I/Block 20 643 Thanos5150 15-Oct-16 21:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 642 Origyptian 18-Oct-16 00:02
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 623 DUNE 18-Oct-16 07:56
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 668 Thanos5150 18-Oct-16 16:50
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 551 DUNE 18-Oct-16 17:00
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 710 Thanos5150 18-Oct-16 17:36
Re: Khufu's Boats-to be built by others..... 723 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:07
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 776 cladking 04-Sep-16 20:26
Re: Water erosion 844 Thunderbird 05-Sep-16 14:36
Re: Water erosion 652 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 16:18
Re: Water erosion 778 Steve Clayton 05-Sep-16 16:50
Re: Water erosion 596 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 17:46
Re: Water erosion 728 Steve Clayton 05-Sep-16 22:12
Re: Water erosion 643 Steve Clayton 05-Sep-16 16:58
Re: Water erosion 627 eyeofhorus33 05-Sep-16 17:29
Re: Water erosion 690 Merrell 05-Sep-16 17:46
Re:Control the conversation.....tantrum. ... 718 Thunderbird 05-Sep-16 20:14
Re: Re:Control the conversation.....tantrum. ... 721 Martin Stower 05-Sep-16 20:55
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 696 Thunderbird 06-Sep-16 04:57
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 712 Martin Stower 06-Sep-16 21:06
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 624 cladking 06-Sep-16 21:51
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 733 Jon Ellison 06-Sep-16 21:56
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 710 Martin Stower 06-Sep-16 23:21
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 639 cladking 07-Sep-16 00:11
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 528 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:23
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 653 cladking 07-Sep-16 19:07
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 650 DScribr 08-Sep-16 01:17
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 711 cladking 08-Sep-16 13:39
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 643 Origyptian 08-Sep-16 23:56
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 579 cladking 09-Sep-16 00:52
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 597 Martin Stower 06-Sep-16 23:13
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 820 cladking 07-Sep-16 00:17
Stream of Consciousness 699 eyeofhorus33 06-Sep-16 19:33
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 675 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 12:55
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 635 cladking 06-Sep-16 14:03
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 638 Steve Clayton 06-Sep-16 17:28
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 612 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 18:08
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 614 Steve Clayton 07-Sep-16 12:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 636 cladking 07-Sep-16 14:19
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 660 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 18:23
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 652 Jon Ellison 06-Sep-16 18:34
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 677 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 19:16
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 648 Jon Ellison 06-Sep-16 23:38
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 908 Thanos5150 06-Sep-16 23:41
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 644 Steve Clayton 07-Sep-16 14:17
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 615 cladking 07-Sep-16 14:42
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 668 Steve Clayton 07-Sep-16 15:46
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 680 cladking 07-Sep-16 16:24
Galleries :: Graves 749 Dr. Troglodyte 08-Sep-16 23:33
Re: Galleries :: Graves 692 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 00:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 864 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 03:32
Re: Galleries :: Graves 658 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 13:21
Re: Galleries :: Graves 601 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 16:52
Re: Galleries :: Graves 789 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 19:00
Re: Galleries :: Graves 659 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 21:54
Re: Galleries :: Graves 633 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 23:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 664 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 23:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 639 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 05:50
Re: Galleries :: Graves 704 Thanos5150 10-Sep-16 06:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 671 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 17:29
Re: Galleries :: Graves 804 Thanos5150 10-Sep-16 21:06
Re: Galleries :: Graves 663 cladking 10-Sep-16 21:30
Re: Galleries :: Graves 756 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 15:06
Re: Galleries :: Graves 701 Thunderbird 12-Sep-16 15:36
Re: Galleries :: Graves 611 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 01:41
Re: Galleries :: Graves 670 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 02:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 689 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 04:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 803 Morten 13-Sep-16 09:05
Thanks for the link 633 DScribr 13-Sep-16 15:04
Re: Galleries :: Graves 695 DScribr 13-Sep-16 15:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 601 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 17:03
Boat Graves-one answer. 677 DScribr 13-Sep-16 17:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 579 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 02:57
Re: Galleries :: Graves 644 cladking 09-Sep-16 03:25
Close enough 677 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:02
Re: Close enough 561 cladking 09-Sep-16 21:03
Re: Close enough 674 DScribr 10-Sep-16 00:33
Re: Close enough 675 cladking 10-Sep-16 01:09
Re: Galleries :: Graves 630 Dr. Troglodyte 09-Sep-16 15:43
Re: Galleries :: Graves 614 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 18:02
It wasn't 675 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:06
Re: It wasn't 718 Origyptian 08-Sep-16 23:45
At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 643 DScribr 09-Sep-16 01:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 654 Martin Stower 09-Sep-16 12:55
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists!!! 659 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 619 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 13:06
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 719 Martin Stower 09-Sep-16 14:16
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 624 cladking 09-Sep-16 14:35
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 773 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 19:22
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 707 Jon Ellison 09-Sep-16 20:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 701 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 21:41
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 691 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 22:17
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 666 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 16:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 666 Thanos5150 10-Sep-16 21:39
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 731 DScribr 11-Sep-16 02:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 604 Thanos5150 12-Sep-16 03:27
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 940 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 01:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 640 Thanos5150 12-Sep-16 03:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 711 cladking 12-Sep-16 03:32
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 681 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 17:48
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 650 Martin Stower 12-Sep-16 20:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 637 cladking 12-Sep-16 20:49
Re: Shred of evidence : ) 664 Thunderbird 12-Sep-16 21:19
Re: Shred of evidence : ) 643 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 00:00
Sphinx 660 DScribr 13-Sep-16 00:43
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 682 Thanos5150 12-Sep-16 21:04
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 622 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 00:21
Mainstream evidence still exists.... 555 DScribr 13-Sep-16 00:46
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 612 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 04:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 619 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 04:31
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 595 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 13:27
Ergo, Adaption! 511 DScribr 13-Sep-16 15:33
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 570 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 15:52
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 665 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 16:47
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 570 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 16:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 751 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 16:58
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 559 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 18:15
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 634 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 19:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 586 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 19:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 693 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 00:38
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 575 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 02:24
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 537 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 16:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 603 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 16:32
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 629 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 19:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 612 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 20:19
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 584 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 22:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 618 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 22:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 613 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 02:12
Overruled!!! 516 DScribr 14-Sep-16 03:12
Re: Overruled!!! 647 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 03:02
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 572 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 12:19
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 593 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 17:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 626 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 22:17
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 592 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 22:22
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 606 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 22:39
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 656 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 22:51
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 648 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 00:55
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 605 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 22:30
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 518 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 22:37
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 640 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 22:32
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 565 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 23:51
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 638 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 00:56
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 547 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 01:33
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 627 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 02:34
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 598 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 12:00
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 640 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 03:30
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 605 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 15:16
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 648 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 18:39
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 606 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 22:36
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 609 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 23:17
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 628 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 23:34
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 528 Origyptian 16-Sep-16 20:37
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 699 Martin Stower 16-Sep-16 23:52
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 633 DScribr 17-Sep-16 00:45
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 703 Jon Ellison 17-Sep-16 07:45
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 625 Martin Stower 17-Sep-16 15:56
A polite and academic style of writing. 574 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:35
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 614 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 15:25
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 640 Martin Stower 17-Sep-16 16:16
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 585 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 17:59
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 623 Martin Stower 17-Sep-16 20:57
MS and DScribr are really the same person!!!.......Film @ 11. 630 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:46
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 625 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 22:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 564 Martin Stower 18-Sep-16 00:27
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 618 Thanos5150 18-Sep-16 00:52
Misleading still exists... 606 DScribr 18-Sep-16 01:26
Re: Misleading still exists... 583 randompHactor 18-Sep-16 02:45
Re: Misleading still exists... 608 Barbelo 18-Sep-16 11:32
Re: Misleading still exists... 630 DScribr 18-Sep-16 13:55
Re: Misleading still exists... 586 randompHactor 18-Sep-16 15:16
Re: Misleading still exists... 483 DScribr 18-Sep-16 19:30
Re: Misleading still exists... 596 Origyptian 18-Sep-16 20:46
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 580 Origyptian 19-Sep-16 18:45
Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 550 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:40
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 625 Origyptian 18-Sep-16 20:53
Re: STILL Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 750 DScribr 19-Sep-16 00:41
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 651 Origyptian 19-Sep-16 17:50
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 484 cladking 19-Sep-16 18:06
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 518 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:06
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 735 cladking 20-Sep-16 14:29
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 610 Jon Ellison 20-Sep-16 16:46
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 674 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:34
They were sealed during the late 4th D. 657 DScribr 20-Sep-16 17:23
Re: They were sealed during the late 4th D. 542 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:44
Re: They were sealed during the late 4th D. 698 Jon Ellison 24-Sep-16 20:03
Re: They were sealed during the late 4th D. 599 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 03:52
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 597 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:29
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 644 Thanos5150 17-Sep-16 18:01
Mainstream evidence exists... 636 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:49
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 604 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 21:56
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 596 Thanos5150 17-Sep-16 23:53
Summary perspective of el-Jarf 643 Origyptian 19-Sep-16 20:30
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 629 Martin Stower 19-Sep-16 22:55
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 618 Thanos5150 19-Sep-16 23:40
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 631 Corpuscles 20-Sep-16 00:43
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 617 Thanos5150 20-Sep-16 02:05
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 604 Corpuscles 20-Sep-16 23:50
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 614 cladking 21-Sep-16 00:38
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 584 Origyptian 20-Sep-16 05:09
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 667 Martin Stower 20-Sep-16 10:10
'The Truth' 608 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:20
Re: 'The Truth' 524 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:31
Re: 'The Truth' 640 Martin Stower 24-Sep-16 00:41
Re: 'The Truth' 637 Origyptian 24-Sep-16 17:11
Re: 'The Truth' 672 Martin Stower 24-Sep-16 19:21
Re: 'The Truth' 640 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 04:13
Re: 'The Truth' 687 Martin Stower 25-Sep-16 13:30
Re: 'The Truth' 595 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 15:45
Re: 'The Truth' 613 Martin Stower 25-Sep-16 18:15
Re: 'The Truth' 566 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 18:35
Re: 'The Truth' 578 Martin Stower 25-Sep-16 19:09
Tallet Misrepresented by Ori.......... 591 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:18
Perspective vs Fact 581 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:12
Re: Perspective vs Fact 590 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:28
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 678 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 23:20
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 610 DScribr 16-Sep-16 00:40
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 584 Origyptian 16-Sep-16 01:53
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 597 Martin Stower 16-Sep-16 14:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists...whether read-or not! 606 DScribr 16-Sep-16 15:17
Galleries Correction 594 DScribr 16-Sep-16 15:15
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 524 Martin Stower 16-Sep-16 14:24
Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 613 DScribr 14-Sep-16 03:25
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 620 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 15:15
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 626 DScribr 14-Sep-16 16:04
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 600 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 21:44
Fringe-in-denial.... .... 624 DScribr 15-Sep-16 17:34
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 520 cladking 15-Sep-16 18:35
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 506 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 19:40
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 582 cladking 15-Sep-16 19:56
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 571 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 20:53
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 591 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 22:10
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 649 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 03:06
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 564 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 09:17
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 555 DScribr 15-Sep-16 17:37
Life Unfair! 611 DScribr 15-Sep-16 17:36
Wadi el Jarf evidence exists 562 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:14
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists...or does it?!? 697 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:09
Re: It wasn't 637 Martin Stower 09-Sep-16 12:37
Got Pics? 567 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:17
Re: It wasn't 1067 M. J. Thomas 09-Sep-16 13:09
Re: It wasn't 615 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 13:26
Re: It wasn't 609 eyeofhorus33 09-Sep-16 15:54
Re: It wasn't 578 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 15:56
Re: Saqqara 652 Thunderbird 09-Sep-16 17:01
Re: Saqqara 650 cladking 09-Sep-16 17:18
Re: Djedefre. ...your Fired ! 601 Thunderbird 10-Sep-16 03:38
Re: It wasn't 564 Steve Clayton 10-Sep-16 01:08
Re: It wasn't 672 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 17:02
Re: It wasn't 760 Martin Stower 10-Sep-16 20:49
Re: It wasn't 686 Martin Stower 10-Sep-16 21:33
Re: It wasn't 603 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 00:53
Re: It wasn't 580 Martin Stower 12-Sep-16 20:43
Re: It wasn't 635 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 02:37
Re: It wasn't 648 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 14:57
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 615 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 16:20
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 606 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 16:42
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 615 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 17:18
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 557 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 18:00
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 511 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 17:30
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 571 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 18:11
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 610 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 22:12
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 591 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 23:08
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 594 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 23:26
Lifting IS Required. 650 DScribr 14-Sep-16 12:35
Re: Lifting IS Required. 514 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 16:16
Re: Lifting IS Required. 646 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 16:43
Re: Lifting IS Required. 559 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 16:51
Re: Lifting IS Required. 645 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 18:16
Re: Lifting IS Required. 598 M. J. Thomas 14-Sep-16 18:35
Re: Lifting IS Required. 579 randompHactor 14-Sep-16 19:28
Re: Lifting IS Required. 591 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 20:01
Re: Lifting IS Required. 633 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 19:03
Re: Lifting IS Required. 813 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 20:02
Re: Lifting IS Required. 592 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 20:13
Re: Lifting IS Required. 674 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 21:58
Re: Lifting IS Required. 557 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 23:18
Re: Lifting IS Required. 530 Steve Clayton 15-Sep-16 01:05
Re: Lifting IS Required. 776 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 20:38
Re: Lifting IS Required. 686 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 22:39
Re: Lifting IS Required. 428 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 23:18
Re: Lifting IS Required. 567 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 23:32
Re: Lifting IS Required. 576 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 23:55
Re: Lifting IS Required. 619 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 09:09
Re: Lifting IS Required. 601 Steve Clayton 14-Sep-16 19:42
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 555 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 17:02
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 533 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 17:38
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 542 Steve Clayton 16-Sep-16 12:38
The Pharaoh's House 593 DScribr 16-Sep-16 15:14
Water 471 D-Archer 21-Sep-16 11:28
Re: Water 564 cladking 21-Sep-16 13:37
Saw pit? 612 Apap 22-Sep-16 00:13
Great idea. 488 cladking 22-Sep-16 02:00
Re: Great idea. 603 Apap 22-Sep-16 18:22
Re: Great idea. 631 cladking 22-Sep-16 19:13
Re: Saw pit? 671 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:52


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.