Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Audrey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> R Avry Wilson Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Audrey Wrote:
> > Audrey?
> >
> > It isn't. Think they only did one comparison to
> a
> > relatively dated item?
>
> Yes! That's exactly what was done.

Really? Let us quote the paper, for starters:

Quote

W F Libby included three Old and Middle Kingdom samples in his initial set of known-age
samples as a test of the method (Arnold and Libby 1949). In the following twenty years, numerous
laboratories have followed Libby’s lead and analyzed similar samples.
From the published results it
became apparent that close agreement with the historical chronology was often lacking. A closer
study of this disagreement was needed.

See the bold and italic in there, Audrey? See what they wrote contextually as well?


> >Think Libby didn't vet out
> > the science behind the decay beforehand? Think
> it
> > hasn't been tested and re-tested since then?
>
> They've had to make major adjustments because the
> test results have been so whacky.


Do you think these 'whacky' results came only from the IVth Dynasty of ancient Egypt? There were other more recent events they knew with absolute certainty that led to reviewing what may have caused some errors. Lengthy study has helped reveal what those were, for example the nuclear age input. More basic search engine stuff.


> > Please read this:
> >
> Radiocarbon_dating.
>
> Please read something other than wiki.

So just because something appears on Wiki, your default response is everything on Wiki is wrong? I provided the first link that popped up in the search. What's you're problem with Wiki?

Here, then:

[hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu]

[www.c14dating.com]

[www.britannica.com]

OR

How about you pick one out of the other 822,000 results:

[www.google.ca]

Are they all wrong Audrey? Hey, if it's only Wiki that's wrong, these others must be right, eh? Or are they all wrong? And if you're answer is 'yes', then you're more off the reservation than I thought. You choose to regulate the entire field of current and ongoing science in the matter of C14 to the dustbin just because you believe a silly theory?

> > Those are opinions. Opinions, I might add, made
> by
> > people firmly planted in the alternative genre.
>
> Because there are no engineers in Egyptology.
> Egyptologists are expert in memorizing what
> they're told and in digging for pottery.
>
> > (As she reveals her hand.)
> >
> > You have no basis on which to decry C14 dating.
> > The problem is you just want the pyramids to
> have
> > been built long before the accepted time frame
> > because of your blind attachment to a bogus
> claim.
> > You seem to think the casing was gone in the
> 3rd
> > Millennium BCE, and the AEs of the time found
> them
> > that way. That's your way of 'explaining' how
> the
> > C14 results 'fit' the squatter idea (which
> means
> > you'd have to accept the C14 is correct) or you
> > think the C14 is wildly wrong when confronted
> with
> > casing being intact until a few centuries ago,
> > arguing about sandstorms bringing in
> contaminants.
> > Both arguments contradict one another in the
> > extreme, yet you employ both because you argue
> > whatever you think fits a current topic point.
> You
> > are so desperate to cling to Saint Scott and
> > others making a trash of history that you don't
> > even realize the contradictory statements you
> > make. Sheesh.
>
> Take a couple of deep breaths. Relax, focus. Stop
> rambling.


Translation: "I have no answer for that."


> > Wow. Can you read?
>
> No, I can't read. Wonder how I manage to post.
> Dumb ass question Avry.

Sorry. I'll rephrase: Can you comprehend what you read?


> I state it is not faith, and
> > you respond as though it was my 'belief', when
> I
> > actually wrote " ... it's an adherence to the
> > structural proofs of the science ... ". Do
> tell,
> > Audrey, where in that phrase do I profess my
> > position is a 'belief'? Mind you, you may like
> to
> > think there are scientists who don't share my
> > position, however, you either (A) can't provide
> a
> > single one (you're just typing what comes to
> mind)
> > or (B) your 'scientists' are loony alternative
> > historians like Von Daniken, Sitchin, Alford,
> > 'Windblast' Tsoukalos and of course the
> venerable
> > Saint Scott.
>
> Uhhh, none of the above are scientists. I said
> scientists, not historians.

Gag**! Lol, What?! Dare I give you a Wiki link to the definition of 'historian'?

Not to mention, you've dodged yet another round of relevant points against your position. Can't imagine what it would be like to be in a live, on-stage debate with you. Care to cite the 'scientists' _you_ brought up? Yes? No?


> > Note here how she completely dodges responding
> to
> > the point made, instead, invokes absolute
> nutjob
> > David Icke.
>
> David Icke?? Don't even know who he is.

WIKI: DAVID ICKE

You were dodging again and inserted something about the 'reptiles'. Oh, and you are so blinded by a focus on a few authors it shows how little you are aware of the full scope of the 'alternative' genre.

> (Single slow golf clap from rear of
> > auditorium glides through the silence.) Such is
> > the mind of someone who can't release
> themselves
> > from the bond of supporting a bogus theory
> because
> > it feels right ... or something to do with
> > holistic crystals sending you messages from
> Edgar
> > Cayce, perhaps?
>
> Crystals, Cayce?? You're bouncing off the walls.

WIKI: EDGAR CAYCE


> > It is hysterical you conclude I am making it up
> > when all it takes is a very simple online
> search
> > of a few key words to show different. It's
> amazing
> > how you refuse to do something so intensely
> > remedial. Suit yourself.
>
> How is it you expect people to go on a wild goose
> chase

Googling is that hard for you, is it?

WIKI: GOOGLE (VERB)

looking for some half baked reference you
> make in an incoherent sentence. If you can't write
> a complete thought with a source you're not
> participating in a debate. You're just "flapping
> your jaw".

Maybe it's your reading comprehension.

> > Again, dodging having to answer the point, and
> > unable to type a few words into a search engine.
>
> To search for what exactly?

*Looks silently around room with stunned, gaping jaw at everyone else with stunned, gaping jaws*


> > And now you discount how precisely tight these
> > casing stones were fit in order to support the
> > idea particles from a sandstorm can penetrate
> > sealed 'cracks' to a depth of 3-5 feet. And you
> > think _I_ don't make sense?
>
> No where in the report does it say they drilled
> 3-5 feet between casing stones. You're making that
> up.

???

There are no casing stones, Audrey.

And it's _your_ sandstorm 'poop' that got into the samples prior to the casing being removed only 'recently'. Your sandstorm poop would need to penetrate the casing stones (which could be said to have an average thickness of 3-5 feet) in order to contaminate anything.


> They picked specks of black from exposed surfaces
> that you think are impervious to contamination.

No, they did not pick specks from the surface. More strawman. More comprehension problems.

Sorry, I just can't finish this post. At every turn you can't understand what someone writes. It is tiresome to have to respond just to clarify, clarify, clarify. It's like trying to talk into a poop sandstorm.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15-Jul-16 06:00 by R Avry Wilson.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 2492 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 00:49
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 774 cladking 12-Jul-16 02:10
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 837 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 03:32
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 593 cladking 12-Jul-16 04:11
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 661 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 05:16
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 653 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 05:23
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 673 Aine 12-Jul-16 17:41
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 508 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 17:57
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 553 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 18:12
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 642 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 19:08
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 653 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 19:50
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 645 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 21:40
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 611 Histplorer 12-Jul-16 21:51
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 599 Aine 13-Jul-16 01:10
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 535 cladking 12-Jul-16 23:31
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 524 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 23:35
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 662 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 12:54
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 595 cladking 12-Jul-16 13:42
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 532 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 13:48
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 689 Thunderbird 12-Jul-16 16:40
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 773 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 18:10
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 584 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 18:20
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 469 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 22:06
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 673 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 23:40
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 555 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 00:48
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 680 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 18:35
Your Best Shot? 610 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 19:31
Re: Your Best Shot? 715 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:09
Re: Your Best Shot? 568 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 20:11
Re: Your Best Shot? 636 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 21:59
Re: Your Best Shot? 641 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 20:43
Re: Your Best Shot? 625 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 22:17
Re: Your Best Shot? 470 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 22:28
Re: Your Best Shot? 583 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 22:46
Re: Your Best Shot? 562 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 23:17
Re: Your Best Shot? 549 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 00:22
Re: Your Best Shot? 526 Aine 13-Jul-16 00:39
Re: Your Best Shot? 530 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 00:49
Re: Your Best Shot? 552 Aine 13-Jul-16 00:58
Re: Your Best Shot? 527 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 02:38
Re: Your Best Shot? 442 Aine 13-Jul-16 16:23
Re: Your Best Shot? 529 Audrey 13-Jul-16 23:52
Re: Your Best Shot? 631 Jon Ellison 13-Jul-16 01:20
Re: Your Best Shot? 558 Aine 13-Jul-16 01:30
Re: Your Best Shot? 399 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 02:43
Re: Your Best Shot? 572 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 13:14
Re: Your Best Shot? 529 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 13:54
Re: Your Best Shot? 550 Aine 13-Jul-16 15:25
Re: Your Best Shot? 560 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 15:50
Re: Your Best Shot? 466 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 16:26
Re: Your Best Shot? 492 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 16:31
Re: Your Best Shot? 528 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 16:48
Re: Your Best Shot? 526 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 17:08
Re: Your Best Shot? 463 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 17:29
Re: Your Best Shot? 564 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 17:32
Re: Your Best Shot? 578 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 17:37
Re: Your Best Shot? 547 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 17:43
Re: Your Best Shot? 530 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 18:06
Re: Your Best Shot? 499 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 19:13
Re: Your Best Shot? 543 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 19:19
Re: Your Best Shot? 545 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 19:21
Re: Your Best Shot? 487 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 19:51
Re: Your Best Shot? 490 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 20:38
Re: Your Best Shot? 549 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 21:54
Re: Your Best Shot? 512 Audrey 13-Jul-16 22:01
Re: Your Best Shot? 651 Audrey 13-Jul-16 21:01
Re: Your Best Shot? 509 Jon Ellison 13-Jul-16 21:23
Re: Your Best Shot? 536 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 22:06
Re: Your Best Shot? 535 Audrey 13-Jul-16 22:42
Re: Your Best Shot? 548 cladking 13-Jul-16 23:39
Re: Your Best Shot? 540 OCaptain 14-Jul-16 13:43
Re: Your Best Shot? 631 OCaptain 17-Jul-16 13:32
Re: Your Best Shot? 610 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 14:57
Re: Your Best Shot? 554 Audrey 14-Jul-16 16:00
Re: Your Best Shot? 503 R Avry Wilson 14-Jul-16 16:19
Re: Your Best Shot? 507 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 16:29
Re: Your Best Shot? 501 R Avry Wilson 14-Jul-16 17:03
Re: Your Best Shot? 506 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 17:14
Re: Your Best Shot? 549 R Avry Wilson 14-Jul-16 17:36
Re: Your Best Shot? 501 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 19:32
Re: Your Best Shot? 427 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 19:38
Re: Your Best Shot? 564 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 19:45
Re: Your Best Shot? 555 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 20:39
Re: Your Best Shot? 462 Audrey 14-Jul-16 17:00
Re: Your Best Shot? 543 R Avry Wilson 14-Jul-16 17:24
Re: Your Best Shot? 470 Audrey 14-Jul-16 20:11
Re: Your Best Shot? 588 R Avry Wilson 14-Jul-16 23:38
Re: Your Best Shot? 515 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 23:46
Re: Your Best Shot? 496 Audrey 15-Jul-16 04:40
Re: Your Best Shot? 605 R Avry Wilson 15-Jul-16 05:59
Re: Your Best Shot? 565 Martin Stower 15-Jul-16 13:07
Re: Your Best Shot? 529 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 16:33
Re: Your Best Shot? 490 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 20:27
Re: Your Best Shot? 467 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 20:34
Re: Your Best Shot? 526 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 20:51
Re: Your Best Shot? 517 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 21:24
Re: Your Best Shot? 514 R Avry Wilson 15-Jul-16 00:00
Re: Your Best Shot? 493 Martin Stower 15-Jul-16 00:24
Re: Your Best Shot? 581 Origyptian 15-Jul-16 00:52
Re: Your Best Shot? 568 R Avry Wilson 15-Jul-16 05:16
Re: Your Best Shot? 510 Martin Stower 15-Jul-16 14:49
Re: Your Best Shot? 505 cladking 15-Jul-16 15:02
Re: Your Best Shot? 458 Origyptian 15-Jul-16 15:23
Re: Your Best Shot? 446 Origyptian 15-Jul-16 15:00
Re: Your Best Shot? 569 R Avry Wilson 15-Jul-16 16:52
Re: Your Best Shot? 520 Thanos5150 15-Jul-16 17:44
Re: Your Best Shot? 500 Audrey 14-Jul-16 21:24
Re: Your Best Shot? 516 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 21:29
Re: Your Best Shot? 521 Audrey 14-Jul-16 21:37
Re: Your Best Shot? 537 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 21:33
Re: Your Best Shot? 525 Audrey 14-Jul-16 21:44
Re: Your Best Shot? 517 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 23:05
Re: Your Best Shot? 500 Audrey 14-Jul-16 23:20
Re: Your Best Shot? 572 Brian Patterson 13-Jul-16 17:02
Re: Your Best Shot? 595 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 18:58
Re: Your Best Shot? 441 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 19:09
Re: Your Best Shot? 471 Aine 13-Jul-16 16:31
Re: Your Best Shot? 474 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 17:43
Re: Your Best Shot? 546 cladking 13-Jul-16 18:30
Re: Your Best Shot? 537 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 01:32
Re: Your Best Shot? 538 Corpuscles 13-Jul-16 01:59
Re: Your Best Shot? 576 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 04:55
Re: Your Best Shot? 562 Corpuscles 13-Jul-16 05:30
Re: Your Best Shot? 475 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 20:19
who and when and why... 588 Ratcho 13-Jul-16 05:18
Re: who and when and why... 572 Thunderbird 13-Jul-16 05:54
Re: who and when and why... 563 hendrik dirker 13-Jul-16 09:44
Re: who and when and why... 509 Jon Ellison 13-Jul-16 10:03
Re: who and when and why... 436 cladking 13-Jul-16 14:39
Re: Advanced Technological Civilisation and Advanced Applied Mathematics 576 M. J. Thomas 13-Jul-16 10:25
Re: Advanced Technological Civilisation and Advanced Applied Mathematics 531 WonderWho 13-Jul-16 10:49
Re: Advanced Technological Civilisation and Advanced Applied Mathematics 481 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 13:29
Re: Advanced Technological Civilisation and Advanced Applied Mathematics 523 Jon Ellison 13-Jul-16 11:00
Re: Egypt Star Map 463 Thunderbird 13-Jul-16 15:46
Re: Advanced Technological Civilisation and Advanced Applied Mathematics 490 Ratcho 13-Jul-16 15:54
Re: Advanced Technological Civilisation and Advanced Applied Mathematics 558 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 19:15
Re: Your Best Shot? 531 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 00:46
Re: Your Best Shot? 570 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 13:32
Re: Your Best Shot? 666 cladking 12-Jul-16 23:39
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 565 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 21:00
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 469 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 02:02
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 528 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:06
Re: Invite and then insults! 581 Thunderbird 12-Jul-16 20:43
Re: Invite and then insults! 592 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:58
Re: Invite and then insults! 533 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 13:37
Re: Invite and then insults! 521 cladking 13-Jul-16 14:45
Re: Invite and then insults! 502 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 14:47
Re: Invite and then insults! 517 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 23:30
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 555 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 16:33
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 537 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 17:05
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 403 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 17:29
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 554 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 13:41
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 494 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 14:10
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 547 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 14:33
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 567 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 14:59
...Well Said. 557 cladking 13-Jul-16 15:21
Re: ...Well Said. 752 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 15:56
Re: ...Well Said. 459 cladking 13-Jul-16 17:49
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 469 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 15:53
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 468 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 16:29
Clarity 488 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 18:58
Re: Clarity 453 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:14
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 522 cladking 12-Jul-16 14:04
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 494 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 14:13
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 546 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 16:36
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 517 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 17:05
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 492 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:17
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 545 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 05:20
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 586 cladking 12-Jul-16 13:50
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 666 eyeofhorus33 12-Jul-16 16:06
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 570 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 16:40
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 499 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:31
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 423 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 16:43
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 525 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:29
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 534 M. J. Thomas 13-Jul-16 16:16
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 514 cladking 13-Jul-16 18:09
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 601 WonderWho 12-Jul-16 03:09
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 485 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 03:47
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 537 WonderWho 12-Jul-16 04:01
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 520 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 04:32
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 485 WonderWho 12-Jul-16 06:52
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 434 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:33
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 532 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 14:04
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 546 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 16:52
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 528 eyeofhorus33 12-Jul-16 17:09
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 465 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 17:46
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 464 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 18:02
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 638 M. J. Thomas 12-Jul-16 17:49
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 522 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 18:07
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 720 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:40
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 550 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 14:15
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 382 cladking 13-Jul-16 14:34
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 567 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 14:40
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 437 cladking 13-Jul-16 14:50
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 472 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 14:39
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 446 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 14:45
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 517 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 22:08
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 381 M. J. Thomas 13-Jul-16 17:21
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 506 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 18:29
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 589 DScribr 12-Jul-16 03:52
Re: Reasons Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 610 Susan Doris 12-Jul-16 04:32
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 736 Histplorer 12-Jul-16 06:32
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 565 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 16:20
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 593 Histplorer 12-Jul-16 19:10
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 521 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 19:39
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 550 Histplorer 12-Jul-16 19:57
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 503 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 21:55
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 484 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 22:09
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 541 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 22:36
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 461 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 00:35
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 468 Aine 13-Jul-16 00:40
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 530 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 02:55
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 449 Aine 13-Jul-16 15:29
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 569 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 18:16
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 470 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 22:23
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 555 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:43
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 495 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 22:04
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 540 cladking 12-Jul-16 23:28
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 717 hendrik dirker 12-Jul-16 09:39
"What will be behind it?", they ask... 621 hendrik dirker 14-Jul-16 20:29
Re: "What will be behind it?", they ask... 608 Harte 14-Jul-16 20:44
Re: "What will be behind it?", they ask... 511 cladking 14-Jul-16 20:51
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 613 DUNE 12-Jul-16 13:11
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 524 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 17:32
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 534 DUNE 12-Jul-16 17:41
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 536 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 18:05
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 602 atul.seth 12-Jul-16 13:13
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 526 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 18:03
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 484 atul.seth 12-Jul-16 19:34
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 575 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 19:51
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 467 atul.seth 13-Jul-16 15:06
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 482 atul.seth 13-Jul-16 15:20
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 620 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 18:11
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 510 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 18:26
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 556 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 19:03
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 499 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 19:34
Ok 427 R Avry Wilson 12-Jul-16 19:47
Re: Ok 531 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 19:58
Re: Ok 535 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 20:33
Re: Ok 493 cladking 12-Jul-16 20:51
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 548 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 20:29
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 554 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 20:53
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 462 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 21:29
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 549 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 22:16
Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 577 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-16 19:17
Re: Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 475 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 20:17
Re: Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 464 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-16 22:22
Re: Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 478 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 00:51
Re: Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 591 OCaptain 13-Jul-16 16:22
Re: Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 442 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 16:36
Re: Carbon dating stuff (anything) in the Pyramids 538 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 23:34
Knobs 508 Histplorer 12-Jul-16 19:31
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 426 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 19:57
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 483 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 20:37
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 541 Thanos5150 12-Jul-16 23:14
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 503 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 23:45
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 549 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 00:42
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 515 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 01:01
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 520 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 02:30
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 553 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 02:33
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 349 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 03:16
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 528 Martin Stower 13-Jul-16 13:59
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 481 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 03:16
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 446 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 03:30
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 437 Corpuscles 13-Jul-16 03:43
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 490 Thanos5150 13-Jul-16 04:29
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 543 M. J. Thomas 13-Jul-16 10:50
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 539 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 12:13
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 479 R Avry Wilson 13-Jul-16 04:29
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 472 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 13:50
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 549 Martin Stower 12-Jul-16 22:17
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 581 Laird Scranton 14-Jul-16 18:33
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 524 Jon Ellison 14-Jul-16 18:44
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids Were Built Before the Dynastic Period-Give It Your Best Shot 573 Laird Scranton 15-Jul-16 04:39
Re: The Erosion........THE EROSION ! 471 Thunderbird 15-Jul-16 03:11
Re: The Erosion........THE EROSION ! 471 cladking 15-Jul-16 03:35
Re: The Erosion........THE EROSION ! 524 Audrey 15-Jul-16 04:25
Re: The Erosion........THE EROSION ! 569 Thunderbird 15-Jul-16 07:33
Have I missed the best shot or anything? 530 Corpuscles 15-Jul-16 23:56
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 482 cladking 16-Jul-16 00:21
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 481 Audrey 16-Jul-16 05:36
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 588 Jon Ellison 16-Jul-16 10:38
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 467 cladking 16-Jul-16 13:30
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 365 OCaptain 16-Jul-16 14:53
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 417 cladking 16-Jul-16 13:22
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 477 Martin Stower 16-Jul-16 00:49
You Forgot The Closing 549 loveritas 16-Jul-16 01:00
Re: You Forgot The Closing 571 Origyptian 16-Jul-16 03:59
Re: You Forgot The Closing 482 Martin Stower 16-Jul-16 14:19
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 409 Martin Stower 16-Jul-16 14:09
Re: Have I missed the best shot or anything? 542 cladking 16-Jul-16 18:24


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.