Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't say you called me a "retard".

And...? I asked if anyone had called you a "retard" or had just merely asked if you were "retarded".

> If
> you read your own quoted post above, I clearly
> said "retarded", as if that makes any difference
> to a rational person. But that said...

> "This is exactly not what "art analysis" is you retard."

If you read what I said you'll note I specifically said "you" in bold italics to specifically make it clear I was reffering to you. Why else would I put it in bold and italics you think? Because I know I called Jon a retard? Duh.

> "Sweet Jeezus. Are you retarded?"

Wow. And here you are even quoting me asking you if you are retarded? Seems to be answering the question for us.

> "...you are proving yourself not just an idiot, but a liar
> and fraud.."

> "I said, in context, that you were "being" an idiot Jon, not
> that you are an idiot"

Wow. Why did you purposefully switch the order these were said, omit the comments in between, and not include what Jon said as well to give any context? To take what I said out of context and make it appear I said something I did not perhaps?

First I said this as quoted by you:
"I said, in context, that you were "being" an idiot Jon, not that you are an idiot"

Then I said this:
"...you are proving yourself not just an idiot, but a liar and fraud.."

So again, not only did you reverse the order in which these comments were made, but chopped off the front part of the sentence in this second quote and omitted the rest of the other not to mention Jon's comments altogether which are required to give the actual context of what was said.

Let's restore yet again what was said so we can see how dishonest Origyptian is. The first of your mis-quotes is actually what was said after the first which you purposefully rearranged.

Origyptian's quote:"...you are proving yourself not just an idiot, but a liar and fraud.."

But what was actually said first (August 02, 2017 12:56AM):
Jon:: "Now I'm being presumptuous."

Thanos: "No, just an idiot."

Multiple times I have said I did not call Jon an "idiot" but in the context of what he said that he was "being" an idiot. Just like I am "being" an idiot right now for wasting my time with this crazy. You'll note that both Jon and Origptian keep ignoring what was actually said and just keep telling the same lie over and over again.

The other mis-quote of me from Origyptian which he places out of context first:
"...you are proving yourself not just an idiot, but a liar and fraud.."

What was actually said (August 03, 2017 05:53PM):
"At this point you are proving yourself not just an idiot, but a liar and fraud."

And between these two posts this is what was said (August 03, 2017 05:14AM):

Jon: "You said that I was an "idiot","

Thanos: "You said: "Now I'm being presumptuous." [emphasis mine]

Which I replied: "No, just an idiot." I said, in context, that you were "being" an idiot Jon, not that you are an idiot. Though I have to say you are making quite the case for the latter all by yourself."

In context Jon is the one saying I am calling him an idiot. I said in context he was "being" an idiot but also that he was making the case himself that he was actually an idiot. Therefore not only at that point was he proving himself to be the idiot he believes I said he was, but did not, but also a liar and fraud.

> I have no interest in how artists
> thought it looked and I didn't ask
> you that so I don't know why you included those.

Who gives a shit what you want or not as this is obviously not the point. You just said this:

"I'd like to hear your take on why you think it's ok for someone to post modern drawings as some kind of validation of what took place a few millennia years ago while that same person cries foul then someone else dodges out the graffiti on modern ruins in an attempt to depict the architecture before it was defaced."

Which I responded TODAY:

Again, why are you being so dishonest? It's bewildering. It was an artist's rendering of what it may have looked like to visualize that the gods were placed in their positions to look like they were holding the flags which is what we were discussing at that point:

As far as the placement of the large figures which you claim "There's nothing more annoying to a graffiti artist
than running out of space due to lack of forethought and pre-planning." and "Well they certainly put an awful lot of manual effort into the embellishment. Maybe they couldn't do lay out artwork.", apparently because their outstretched arms cross the plane of the inset borders hence why you took the time to zoom in and blow this section up-did it ever occur to you that once again you have no idea what you are talking about and that these figures were placed there for a reason? Like say to appear as if these gods were holding the flags of the pharaoh?

The[y] [the gods] were not placed the way they were because they [the artists] "ran out of room" or because they "couldn't do layout artwork", they placed them exactly where they wanted them to be to serve a function.

If you are not being dishonest by purposefully mischaracterizing what I said, then how is it you do not understand why it was offered? Don't need to take my word for it as anyone can see for themselves right HERE.

Which you completely ignore and make it sound as if what you are asking or not is the issue when obviously nothing could be farther from the truth and is completely irrelevant. You are making yet another fraudulent accusation and when called out on you BS you of course go off on some weird BS tangent again about what you "really" meant when this is uniquivably not the point.

> Rather, I am asking what ancient physical evidence
> there is that supports the notion that there were
> flag poles in those recesses.

WTF does this have to do with this:
"I'd like to hear your take on why you think it's ok for someone to post modern drawings as some kind of validation of what took place a few millennia years ago while that same person cries foul then someone else dodges out the graffiti on modern ruins in an attempt to depict the architecture before it was defaced."

Just crazy talk. How low will you go to avoid taking responsibility for yourself? Let's keep reading and find out:

> You're answer wasn't
> simply "here's an example of what some people
> think". Instead, you predictably became unhinged
> and commence with your medieval name calling with
> "idiot", "retarded", " retard", "liar", and
> "dishonest".

What in tarnation are you talking about?? You are saying that you're asking me this question is what led me to become "unhinged" commencing with the "medieval" name calling?? No, that sure ain't it.

Let's see. Jon is the one being an idiot and a retard which has nothing to do with your question. I asked if you are "retarded" after you offered this steaming pile of dishonesty:

"You agreed that the drawings were basically graffiti, and he essentially acknowledges it was done by the rogue XII who adapted the structure for his own purpose two centuries later, but then uses that to argue that you're wrong?"

And the liar and fraud comments are all about you and Jon being liars and frauds, , like in this very post of yours, not your asking the question:

"...what ancient physical evidence there is that supports the notion that there were flag poles in those recesses."

And when you did ask this in a later post:

"It would be nice to see such flag poles decorating the masonry depicted in actual ancient inscriptions; too bad the Dynastics didn't leave us a graphic record of the stone monuments."

I responded:

Is "it would be nice to see" a request for me to find them for you? I'll oblige:

Flagpoles at Akhetaten Source: Richard Lepsius, Denkmäler aus Aegypten und Aethiopien (reshafim.org)

To quote from this source:

They were often solid structures with their interiors filled with rubble (the Amarna talatat on which scenes of life in Akhenaten's capital are depicted, survived thanks to being reused in this way), but many enclosed rooms and stairways. The tops of the pylon ended often in cavetto cornices. Flagpoles were attached to their fronts, and the flags could be attached to the poles through small windows. Pylons were often decorated with painted reliefs depicting the destruction of enemies of Egypt, reminding the temple visitors of the power of the king. The number of pylons differed from temple to temple, many having just one but the Amen temple at Karnak as many as ten.

From Amarna:

Another:

Another source regarding temple flags:

Pylons at Egyptian temples were often adorned with large wooden flagstaffs topped by colorful cloth banners. The tall poles stood on stone bases, and were arranged within square notches left in the pylonʼs exterior masonry. Clamps secured to the pylon itself further stabilized their upper portions, holes for which are still visible today.9 While the wooden flagstaffs have long since disappeared, carved and painted scenes in Theban temples and tombs depict a number of
these from Karnak,10 showing that they would have extended even above the giant pylon towers. Research at Karnakʼs ninth pylon shows that the base of one of its wooden poles measured over a meter wide.11

From HERE. Which I might say having been given the very information you wanted you do not even have the courtesy to respond which I can only assume is because you did not like the answer. And nowhere in that post did I say you were a liar, fraud, retarded, a retard, or an idiot.

You say I do not even understand my own posts but obviously not only is this not true, but the real problem is that you do not understand anyone's posts the least of which your own and what you do understand twist and turn into some freak show of dishonesty.

> But it's all too clear who's being dishonest
> here.

I wholeheartedly agree as does every word in this thread and countless others- YOU.

> Just as it's clear who trashed this discussion.

Yes, it couldn't have been your and Jon's ad nauseum slimy behavior as usual. Its funny that you think you can lie and play your stupid fraudulent narcissistic games just to never admit your inane and wholly ignorant "ideas" are wrong or take responsibility for your spurious behavior and in the same breath complain and cry that people aren't "nice" to you about it and have the gall to even bring it up. But this is society today where people expect to shit on other people and when they say stop and throw it back at them then it's the other person's fault. I'm the a-hole because I won't let you be an a-hole to me. Right....

> Respectfully, if it really is so utterly
> impossible for you to be civil when someone
> disagrees with you, then kindly STHU.

I wonder how many times you can repeat this lie? Blaming it on someone just "disagreeing" with you. I bet at least a few dozen by now which seems to rear its ugly head every time your intellectual chicanery is exposed for what it is.

In the very post you are responding to I just said in response to once again you're saying this:

Well, some people might interpret it as an expression of "shock or surprise" that someone is so utterly unable to accept disagreement in a discussion forum about unexplained mysteries around the world.

That:

Just like no honest person would chalk the problem to someone being "so utterly unable to accept disagreement in a discussion about unexplained mysteries around the world". I truly cannot comprehend why it is so hard for you two to just be honest. It makes no sense. It's weird and creepy. How many times must it be said, proven time and again by the very words we write, what myself, and others, are so utterly unable to accept is your bald face dishonesty and intellectual fraudulence all delivered by nothing more than the authority of your ignorance for no other reason than to further your agenda and not lose arguments. T-Bird and I were "disagreeing" on this very thread yet you don't see us fighting do you? In fact it seems the only people others fight with are you two (and Audrey). And yet everyone else is to blame but yourselves? Hint-it has nothing to do with your beliefs.

Yet for the umpteenth time you ignore it as if it never happened and say the exact thing again:

Respectfully, if it really is so utterly impossible for you to be civil when someone disagrees with you, then kindly STHU.

Set your watch, here it comes again....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04-Aug-17 22:18 by Thanos5150.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 4975 Thanos5150 11-Jul-16 17:41
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1144 DScribr 11-Jul-16 18:28
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1114 Thanos5150 11-Jul-16 18:39
Re: Stop cursing!! 1049 Thunderbird 11-Jul-16 20:10
Re: Stop Dreaming 1159 DScribr 11-Jul-16 22:44
Re: Stop Dreaming .. and cursing ... and don't dirty the well. 961 SallyA 29-Dec-16 02:26
Re: Stop cursing!! 533 Origyptian 05-Aug-17 15:07
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 984 Thanos5150 11-Jul-16 18:33
Re: David Flynn Giant Geogylphs of Tiwanaku 1029 Thunderbird 11-Jul-16 20:23
Human Fetus With Elongated Skull, Found In Bolivia 1116 warrenb 13-Jul-16 19:36
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 872 Dr. Troglodyte 13-Jul-16 21:57
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 932 Harte 14-Jul-16 21:06
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1010 Ratcho 14-Jul-16 21:26
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 994 Harte 14-Jul-16 21:50
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 996 Ratcho 15-Jul-16 15:08
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 892 Harte 15-Jul-16 17:00
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1040 Ratcho 15-Jul-16 19:31
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 950 Yourconscience 17-Jul-16 14:48
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 876 Harte 18-Jul-16 22:41
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 909 Audrey 19-Jul-16 01:32
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 936 Thanos5150 19-Jul-16 02:39
Re: Tiwanaku 1092 Thunderbird 19-Jul-16 05:34
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 964 Audrey 19-Jul-16 06:27
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 896 Harte 19-Jul-16 23:37
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 973 Audrey 20-Jul-16 00:24
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 905 Harte 20-Jul-16 18:32
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 895 Martin Stower 20-Jul-16 02:34
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1007 Audrey 20-Jul-16 03:06
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 892 Martin Stower 20-Jul-16 03:27
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 850 Martin Stower 20-Jul-16 17:39
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 956 Harte 20-Jul-16 18:59
Re: Elongated Skulls ...Ancient ages evidence 865 Thunderbird 19-Jul-16 15:03
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 852 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 03:43
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 812 Audrey 20-Jul-16 04:09
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 868 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 04:26
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 938 Audrey 20-Jul-16 04:39
Mod Notice: Account suspended 1001 lukehancock 21-Jul-16 01:45
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 780 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 04:25
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 858 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 04:39
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 862 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 05:14
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 860 Audrey 20-Jul-16 05:59
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1020 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 06:24
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 862 D-Archer 20-Jul-16 09:32
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1924 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 18:29
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1198 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 22:00
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 822 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 22:28
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 965 R Avry Wilson 21-Jul-16 05:14
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 821 Warwick 21-Jul-16 16:00
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 874 Thanos5150 21-Jul-16 03:14
Re: DNA results Paracas Skulls ...world migrations 869 Thunderbird 21-Jul-16 01:31
Re: DNA results Paracas Skulls ...world migrations 873 Martin Stower 21-Jul-16 01:46
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 1030 Thunderbird 21-Jul-16 04:07
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 903 Martin Stower 21-Jul-16 17:47
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 933 Martin Stower 21-Jul-16 22:50
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 883 Jon Ellison 21-Jul-16 19:38
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 804 eyeofhorus33 21-Jul-16 20:00
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 898 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 20:11
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 884 Jon Ellison 21-Jul-16 20:38
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 865 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 22:40
Re: Calm down...It's a Polyploid : ) 968 Thunderbird 22-Jul-16 16:07
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1307 loveritas 23-Jul-16 22:30
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 848 Thanos5150 24-Jul-16 01:02
BREAKING: New DNA Testing on 2,000-Year-Old Elongated Paracas Skulls Changes Known History 1238 D-Archer 25-Jul-16 11:06
Re: Iran 1218 Thanos5150 25-Dec-16 22:07
Re: Iran 949 Thunderbird 26-Dec-16 01:18
Re: Iran 962 Thanos5150 16-Jan-17 21:21
Re: Iran 1382 Thanos5150 26-Apr-17 18:10
Re: Iran 782 Origyptian 26-Apr-17 19:38
Re: Iran 736 Thanos5150 26-Apr-17 20:28
Re: Iran 879 Origyptian 26-Apr-17 21:34
Interesting story line--maybe even a hypothesis 850 drrayeye 26-Apr-17 21:08
Re: Interesting story line--maybe even a hypothesis 802 Thanos5150 27-Apr-17 04:16
Re: Interesting story line--maybe even a hypothesis 783 drrayeye 27-Apr-17 12:25
Re: Iran 706 Thanos5150 30-Apr-17 20:32
Re: Iran 709 Origyptian 01-May-17 11:13
Re: Iran 1058 Thanos5150 01-May-17 17:16
Re: Iran 873 Origyptian 01-May-17 17:27
Re: Iran 875 Thanos5150 01-May-17 20:21
Re: Iran 1010 Thanos5150 02-May-17 00:11
Re: Iran 782 SallyA 02-May-17 17:05
Re: Iran 632 Thanos5150 02-May-17 18:34
Re: Pineal Gland /3rd Eye 585 Thunderbird 25-Jun-17 15:33
Re: Pineal Gland /3rd Eye 595 SallyA 25-Jun-17 16:34
Re:Ygg drasil 556 Thunderbird 26-Jun-17 01:31
Re: Re: Odin - One Eye 565 Thunderbird 26-Jun-17 19:02
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... the eye as beholder and presenter of the seeker ... 768 SallyA 26-Jun-17 23:17
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... Tree of life in all places in the common Universe? 665 SallyA 28-Jun-17 19:58
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... Tree of life in all places in the common Universe? 729 Thunderbird 29-Jun-17 05:01
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... Tree of life in all places in the common Universe? 651 SallyA 29-Jun-17 05:46
Re: Re:Yggdrasil ... Dan Winter gives the explain in words or math 805 SallyA 30-Jun-17 20:48
Re: Iran 841 Warwick 02-May-17 17:24
Re: Iran 657 Warwick 02-May-17 17:25
Re: Iran 786 Thanos5150 02-May-17 18:40
Re: Iran 808 Warwick 03-May-17 16:40
Re: Iran 831 SallyA 02-May-17 17:59
Re: Iran 770 Thanos5150 02-May-17 18:22
Re: Iran 792 SallyA 02-May-17 19:24
Re: Iran 728 Thanos5150 25-Jun-17 15:09
Re: Crimea 760 Thanos5150 28-Jul-17 16:03
Re: Crimea 643 Thunderbird 30-Jul-17 04:05
Re: Crimea 679 Thanos5150 30-Jul-17 15:29
Re: Crimea 756 Origyptian 30-Jul-17 22:33
Re: Crimea 630 Jon Ellison 31-Jul-17 11:54
Re: Crimea 526 Origyptian 31-Jul-17 13:56
Re: Crimea 591 Thanos5150 31-Jul-17 15:20
Re: Crimea 591 Origyptian 31-Jul-17 17:04
Re: Crimea 601 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 02:06
Re: Crimea 660 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 02:41
Re: Crimea 520 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 11:20
Elongated heads... and giants, aliens, intelligence, & Natural cycles 703 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 13:41
Re: Crimea 492 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 12:28
Re: Crimea 624 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 15:00
Re: Crimea 584 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 17:02
Re: Crimea 566 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 16:30
Re: Crimea 515 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 16:55
Re: Crimea 537 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 17:12
Re: Crimea 631 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 18:19
Re: Crimea 565 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 20:55
Re: Crimea 568 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 22:03
Re: Crimea 529 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 22:03
Re: Crimea 537 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 22:21
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 744 Thunderbird 02-Aug-17 04:53
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 537 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 12:07
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 521 Thunderbird 02-Aug-17 19:59
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 541 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 12:30
Re: Crimea 555 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 22:26
Re: Crimea 514 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 22:41
Re: Crimea 597 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 00:56
Re: Crimea 529 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 04:37
Re: Crimea 495 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 11:47
Re: Crimea 565 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 20:54
Re: Crimea 529 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 20:38
Re: Crimea 530 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 20:40
Re: Crimea 520 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 22:09
Re: Crimea 494 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 22:36
Re: Crimea 574 Origyptian 03-Aug-17 01:22
Re: Crimea 492 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 02:18
Re: Crimea 579 Origyptian 03-Aug-17 11:55
Re: Crimea 570 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 12:02
Re: Crimea 449 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 15:26
Re: Crimea 454 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 02:16
Re: Crimea 435 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 03:53
Wood v Stone 395 R Avry Wilson 04-Aug-17 08:11
Re: Wood v Stone 449 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 21:59
Re: Crimea 438 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 05:21
Re: Crimea 432 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 22:09
Re: Crimea 422 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 05:14
Re: Crimea 514 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 09:39
Re: Crimea 414 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 17:53
Re: Crimea 512 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 18:35
Re: Crimea 422 eyeofhorus33 03-Aug-17 19:46
Re: Crimea 461 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 19:54
Re: Crimea 480 eyeofhorus33 04-Aug-17 09:10
Re: Crimea 429 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 13:34
Re: Crimea 439 Jon Ellison 04-Aug-17 15:17
Re: Crimea 434 Jon Ellison 04-Aug-17 15:34
Re: Crimea 412 eyeofhorus33 04-Aug-17 16:15
Re: Crimea 370 Jon Ellison 04-Aug-17 16:37
Re: Crimea 378 eyeofhorus33 04-Aug-17 17:43
Re: Crimea 504 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 15:29
Re: Crimea 511 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 17:49
Re: Crimea 432 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 21:47
Re: Crimea 475 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 22:24
Re: Crimea 391 eyeofhorus33 05-Aug-17 14:34
Re: Crimea 405 Origyptian 05-Aug-17 15:00
Re: Crimea 679 Thanos5150 05-Aug-17 16:21
Re: Crimea 451 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 21:34
Re: Crimea 416 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 02:49
Re: Crimea 417 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 22:54
Re: Crimea 450 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 01:00
Re: Crimea 408 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 11:42
Re: Crimea 487 Thanos5150 31-Jul-17 14:53
Re: Giants/Elongated skulls 534 Thunderbird 31-Jul-17 15:28
Re: Giants/Elongated skulls 577 Thanos5150 31-Jul-17 16:43
Re: Crimea 586 Origyptian 31-Jul-17 16:45
Re: Crimea 540 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 01:34
Re: Crimea 568 Thunderbird 01-Aug-17 02:10
Re: Crimea 623 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 15:39
Re: Naqada II 734 Thanos5150 30-Aug-17 18:21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.