Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanos5150 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jon Ellison Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I said the embellishments were not part of the
> > original design. Effectively graffiti.
> > You said they were original.
>
> Again Jon, can you quote me where I said they were
> "original" as in the person who built the pylons
> also added the reliefs?
>
> Let me quote myself again:
>
> Temple construction was begun by Ptolemy III in
> 237BC and completed nearly 200yrs later in 57BC by
> Ptolemy XII, who is also your "graffiti artist".
> The scenes relate how Ptolemy XII defeated his
> enemies for Horus.

>
> This was the first time I mentioned it. Where in
> this statement does it say the reliefs "were
> original"? Does it not say that "temple
> construction" was completed by Ptolemy XII nearly
> 200yrs later and that he is your "graffiti
> artist"? Where does it say that "completing the
> temple construction" included building the pylons?
> And does not saying that Ptolemy XII is your
> "graffiti artist" imply that in fact I am agreeing
> that he added these after the fact considering I
> just said construction began nearly 200yrs before
> and make no mention of what it was he completed or
> not the least of which the pylons that he put the
> reliefs on?
>
> And yet you have the gall to dishonestly
> say of me: "There you go with that crystal
> ball again. Your self styled ability to see into
> the mind of another." despite the fact anyone can
> read what I actually said? If I have a crystal
> ball, apparently you have a magic 8 ball.
>
> And to make what I said before even clearer, which
> you'll note if you read through what we said we
> did not specifically speak of when the pylons were
> built, I said in the next relevant response:
>
> "I have already said how the Ptolemies built
> this structure in phases over a nearly 200yr
> period with the reliefs in question having been
> carved by Ptolemy XII nearly 100yrs after the
> front pylons (the facade) were completed."

>
> So again, where did I say, as you claim, that the
> reliefs were original to the construction of the
> pylons? Are you just lying right now or did you
> not understand and/or read what was said despite
> the fact I have quoted it back to you multiple
> times?
>
> > If there was a disagreement, I said we will
> have
> > to agree to disagree. Fair enough?
>
> Again Jon, you really need to be honest. You do
> understand that we can read what was written,
> right?
> This is what you actually said:
>
> "Your inability to recognise the design
> disparity will go along way to explain your why
> you fail to recognise the primitive nature of the
> architectural embellishment relative to the
> overall architectural design..

Do you recognise (see) the design disparity?

>
> For that reason we'll have to agree to
> disagree."

>
> Ya know, that sure sounds like an insult to me. If
> you were so interested in "agreeing to disagree"
> then why did you take it upon yourself to insult
> me with for no reason?

"Agreeing to disagree" is not an insult, it's a gentleman's solution to differing opinions.


>
> > You said that I was an "idiot",
>
> You said: "Now I'm being presumptuous."
> [emphasis mine]
>
> Which I replied: "No, just an idiot." I said, in
> context, that you were "being" an idiot Jon, not
> that you are an idiot. Though I have to say
> you are making quite the case for the latter all
> by yourself.
>
> > presumably because
> > I'd stated that the embellishments were not
> part
> > of the original design.
>
> If you read what was said then why do you need to
> presume? Your argument is not that they were just
> "not part of the original design", as we can read
> for ourselves nowhere did I disagree with this and
> explained why this was the case more than once,
> but that to you because this "graffiti" was added
> later then this means the temple itself was not
> built in the period it is ascribed. Are you
> honestly going to tell us that this is not what
> you are driving at? Origyptian has made his
> opinion on the matter quite clear seeing as many
> as "3 different cultures" at work here with some
> being mere "adapters" from the LC and yet nowhere
> do you dispute this and if anything seem to be
> agreeing with him. Just be honest Jon.
>
> > Which you disagreed with, which is also fair
> > enough.
>
> See above.
>
> > You then stated that the embellishments were
> added
> > 100- 200 or whatever years later.
>
> So let me get this straight-first you claim I said
> they were "original", which again we can clearly
> see I did not, yet here you are paraphrasing me
> actually further explaining the point that the
> reliefs were added "100-200 or whatever years
> later"? And the fact you have to say "whatever"
> when I clearly state what it was-is this really a
> ringing endorsement of your power of reading
> comprehension?


>
> > By a "Dick". Is
> > that correct?
> > So we are in agreement.
>
> Can you quote me anywhere saying that we were not
> in agreement that the reliefs were added after the
> fact? If you keep saying this there must be at
> least one thing you can quote, right?
>
> > The embellishments were not part of the
> original
> > design. As I originally stated.
> > They were added some time later.
> > By a according to you a "Dick".
> > Which is what Ori found so hilarious.
>
> This is what Origyptian found "hilarious":
> "You [Jon]agreed that the drawings were
> basically graffiti, and he [Thanos] essentially
> acknowledges it was done by the rogue XII who
> adapted the structure for his own purpose two
> centuries later, but then uses that to argue that
> you're wrong?"

>
> Which I replied to him:
>
Quote

What is your malfunction? Can you quote me
> where I said they weren't? In fact, was it not I
> that explained why this is when you brought it up
> in the first place:
>
> Sweet Jeezus. Are you retarded?
> Lets parse this:
>
> You [Jon] agreed that the drawings were
> basically graffiti

>
> Jon was the one who brought it up in the first
> place. I "agreed" in principle and
> explained why this was.
>
> ...and he [Thanos] essentially acknowledges it
> was done...

>
> "Essentially acknowledges"? WTF? I am the one
> making the statement in no uncertain terms in the
> first place to explain why and when they were
> added later in relation to the original
> construction.
>
> ...by the rogue XII...
>
> I said he was a dick, not a "rogue". If you look
> inside the temple and all the others of the
> period, they are covered with reliefs and writing
> from the previous Ptolemaic pharaohs including
> detailed building texts. He just put his on the
> pylons which if all the walls were covered and no
> one had yet written on them.....Hmmm.
>
> ...who adapted the structure for his own
> purpose...

>
> Who said it was used for any other purpose than it
> already was? Instead of writing on the inside of
> the temple, Ptolemy XII thought it was cool to put
> them right on the front pylons. Otherwise, it
> served the same function as it always had.

Cultural adaptation. Which is what graffiti is. To take ownership of to take possession of.
For example converting a church into mosque.

>
> ...two centuries later
>
> Who said "two centuries later"? I said, if I
> recall at least twice, that it was less than
> 100yrs later
as this is when the pylons were
> completed.

I said 100 200 or whatever, meaning X period of time. However I would expect it to be more than one cultural generation so yes 100 should be fine.

>
> In conclusion, literally every word you just
> said bullshit.
Not so "hilarious" to
> me.
>
> It was only once. My bad.
>
> So first we have you misrepresenting what I said
> then him reading what you say and repeating the
> same misrepresentation. Bravo fellas.
>
> [snip]
>
> > There you go with that crystal ball again. Your
> > self styled ability to see into the mind of
> > another.
>
> So be honest and just answer the question
> then Jon-were you or were you not implying because
> of the later addition of the reliefs that the
> Temple was built by someone other than the Greeks
> or Egyptians, i.e. long before either by an as yet
> unknown culture? I know you were. You know you
> were. Origyptian knows you were which he
> wholeheartedly agrees.

Crystal ball again or voices in your head??
You are creating your own narrative and then arguing against your own narrative.



As does anyone else
> following along with this drivel. I do not need a
> crystal ball as I am a student of history, even
> yours here on these boards. And neither do I need
> to see in your mind as your words lay it bare with
> no special powers of mine.
>
> > Had it ever occurred to you that this
> discussion
> > was about analyses through design and
> resolution?
>
> To what end?

Because that's what art analyses is. The analyses of an artwork/architecture without prior knowledge of said artwork.
We don't always have documentary evidence.
According to you, in this case I was correct. The artwork was applied by a culture divorced from the original construction culture.


To simply show that the reliefs were
> added later regardless of when it was originally
> constructed or to show the structure was not built
> by the people it is ascribed to? Be honest now.
> Much occurs to me, I have a crystal ball and can
> read minds remember?

It seem so.

>
> And would not part of this discussion be to
> explain why this is? Or do we just make the
> observation and not care about the history behind
> it, the who, when and why, and make up whatever
> comes to our minds to fill in the gaps?

In the case of no documentary or little historical evidence we have no option. In this case visual analyses worked.
I'm trained to do it. I'm qualified to do it at post graduate level, It's what I do.


>
> You saw the picture posted by Origpyptian and
> thought "hmm, that's odd". Your next thought was
> to downloaded the photo and study it which you
> came to the conclusion, rightly so, that the
> reliefs were added after the fact which you imply
> means that the temple was made by a culture other
> than the ones who made the reliefs namely one that
> existed before the AE themselves let alone the
> Ptolemies. Please don't tell me I am wrong.

Crystal ball again. Take it to the shop for a re-tune. Or make an appointment to see a psychiatrist.

>
> Did it ever occur to you to research what the
> reliefs they meant and/or said? Who made them?
> When? Why?

It was an exercise in visual analyses. Which worked beautifully.
Which can also be applied to structures and artworks for which there is no known documentation.
Before carrying out an analyses of any art work it beneficial to clear your mind in as far as possible of any pre-conceived notions or data.
If data does exist then it can be compared with the analyses and if in agreement then fine, if not then further discussion takes place.


When was the temple built? Who built
> it? Apparently not. It must be nice knowing all
> the answers before the questions are even asked.

So are we in agreement that this would have been close to the original designed and intended appearance of the facade as opposed to what we see today?


Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 4975 Thanos5150 11-Jul-16 17:41
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1144 DScribr 11-Jul-16 18:28
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1114 Thanos5150 11-Jul-16 18:39
Re: Stop cursing!! 1049 Thunderbird 11-Jul-16 20:10
Re: Stop Dreaming 1159 DScribr 11-Jul-16 22:44
Re: Stop Dreaming .. and cursing ... and don't dirty the well. 961 SallyA 29-Dec-16 02:26
Re: Stop cursing!! 533 Origyptian 05-Aug-17 15:07
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 984 Thanos5150 11-Jul-16 18:33
Re: David Flynn Giant Geogylphs of Tiwanaku 1029 Thunderbird 11-Jul-16 20:23
Human Fetus With Elongated Skull, Found In Bolivia 1116 warrenb 13-Jul-16 19:36
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 872 Dr. Troglodyte 13-Jul-16 21:57
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 932 Harte 14-Jul-16 21:06
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1010 Ratcho 14-Jul-16 21:26
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 994 Harte 14-Jul-16 21:50
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 996 Ratcho 15-Jul-16 15:08
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 892 Harte 15-Jul-16 17:00
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1040 Ratcho 15-Jul-16 19:31
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 950 Yourconscience 17-Jul-16 14:48
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 876 Harte 18-Jul-16 22:41
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 909 Audrey 19-Jul-16 01:32
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 936 Thanos5150 19-Jul-16 02:39
Re: Tiwanaku 1092 Thunderbird 19-Jul-16 05:34
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 964 Audrey 19-Jul-16 06:27
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 896 Harte 19-Jul-16 23:37
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 973 Audrey 20-Jul-16 00:24
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 905 Harte 20-Jul-16 18:32
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 895 Martin Stower 20-Jul-16 02:34
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1007 Audrey 20-Jul-16 03:06
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 892 Martin Stower 20-Jul-16 03:27
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 850 Martin Stower 20-Jul-16 17:39
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 956 Harte 20-Jul-16 18:59
Re: Elongated Skulls ...Ancient ages evidence 865 Thunderbird 19-Jul-16 15:03
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 852 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 03:43
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 812 Audrey 20-Jul-16 04:09
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 868 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 04:26
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 938 Audrey 20-Jul-16 04:39
Mod Notice: Account suspended 1001 lukehancock 21-Jul-16 01:45
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 780 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 04:25
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 858 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 04:39
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 862 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 05:14
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 860 Audrey 20-Jul-16 05:59
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1020 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 06:24
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 861 D-Archer 20-Jul-16 09:32
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1924 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 18:29
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1198 R Avry Wilson 20-Jul-16 22:00
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 822 Thanos5150 20-Jul-16 22:28
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 965 R Avry Wilson 21-Jul-16 05:14
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 821 Warwick 21-Jul-16 16:00
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 874 Thanos5150 21-Jul-16 03:14
Re: DNA results Paracas Skulls ...world migrations 869 Thunderbird 21-Jul-16 01:31
Re: DNA results Paracas Skulls ...world migrations 873 Martin Stower 21-Jul-16 01:46
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 1030 Thunderbird 21-Jul-16 04:07
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 903 Martin Stower 21-Jul-16 17:47
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 933 Martin Stower 21-Jul-16 22:50
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 883 Jon Ellison 21-Jul-16 19:38
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 804 eyeofhorus33 21-Jul-16 20:00
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 898 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 20:11
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 884 Jon Ellison 21-Jul-16 20:38
Re: Calm down...Paracas are not Aliens... 865 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 22:40
Re: Calm down...It's a Polyploid : ) 968 Thunderbird 22-Jul-16 16:07
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 1307 loveritas 23-Jul-16 22:30
Re: Possible Discovery Of Ancient Mother And Baby With Elongated Heads In Bolivia 848 Thanos5150 24-Jul-16 01:02
BREAKING: New DNA Testing on 2,000-Year-Old Elongated Paracas Skulls Changes Known History 1238 D-Archer 25-Jul-16 11:06
Re: Iran 1218 Thanos5150 25-Dec-16 22:07
Re: Iran 949 Thunderbird 26-Dec-16 01:18
Re: Iran 962 Thanos5150 16-Jan-17 21:21
Re: Iran 1382 Thanos5150 26-Apr-17 18:10
Re: Iran 782 Origyptian 26-Apr-17 19:38
Re: Iran 736 Thanos5150 26-Apr-17 20:28
Re: Iran 879 Origyptian 26-Apr-17 21:34
Interesting story line--maybe even a hypothesis 850 drrayeye 26-Apr-17 21:08
Re: Interesting story line--maybe even a hypothesis 802 Thanos5150 27-Apr-17 04:16
Re: Interesting story line--maybe even a hypothesis 783 drrayeye 27-Apr-17 12:25
Re: Iran 706 Thanos5150 30-Apr-17 20:32
Re: Iran 709 Origyptian 01-May-17 11:13
Re: Iran 1058 Thanos5150 01-May-17 17:16
Re: Iran 873 Origyptian 01-May-17 17:27
Re: Iran 875 Thanos5150 01-May-17 20:21
Re: Iran 1010 Thanos5150 02-May-17 00:11
Re: Iran 782 SallyA 02-May-17 17:05
Re: Iran 632 Thanos5150 02-May-17 18:34
Re: Pineal Gland /3rd Eye 585 Thunderbird 25-Jun-17 15:33
Re: Pineal Gland /3rd Eye 595 SallyA 25-Jun-17 16:34
Re:Ygg drasil 556 Thunderbird 26-Jun-17 01:31
Re: Re: Odin - One Eye 565 Thunderbird 26-Jun-17 19:02
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... the eye as beholder and presenter of the seeker ... 768 SallyA 26-Jun-17 23:17
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... Tree of life in all places in the common Universe? 665 SallyA 28-Jun-17 19:58
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... Tree of life in all places in the common Universe? 729 Thunderbird 29-Jun-17 05:01
Re: Re:Ygg drasil ... Tree of life in all places in the common Universe? 651 SallyA 29-Jun-17 05:46
Re: Re:Yggdrasil ... Dan Winter gives the explain in words or math 805 SallyA 30-Jun-17 20:48
Re: Iran 841 Warwick 02-May-17 17:24
Re: Iran 657 Warwick 02-May-17 17:25
Re: Iran 786 Thanos5150 02-May-17 18:40
Re: Iran 808 Warwick 03-May-17 16:40
Re: Iran 831 SallyA 02-May-17 17:59
Re: Iran 770 Thanos5150 02-May-17 18:22
Re: Iran 792 SallyA 02-May-17 19:24
Re: Iran 728 Thanos5150 25-Jun-17 15:09
Re: Crimea 760 Thanos5150 28-Jul-17 16:03
Re: Crimea 643 Thunderbird 30-Jul-17 04:05
Re: Crimea 679 Thanos5150 30-Jul-17 15:29
Re: Crimea 756 Origyptian 30-Jul-17 22:33
Re: Crimea 630 Jon Ellison 31-Jul-17 11:54
Re: Crimea 526 Origyptian 31-Jul-17 13:56
Re: Crimea 591 Thanos5150 31-Jul-17 15:20
Re: Crimea 591 Origyptian 31-Jul-17 17:04
Re: Crimea 601 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 02:06
Re: Crimea 660 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 02:41
Re: Crimea 520 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 11:20
Elongated heads... and giants, aliens, intelligence, & Natural cycles 703 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 13:41
Re: Crimea 492 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 12:28
Re: Crimea 624 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 15:00
Re: Crimea 584 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 17:02
Re: Crimea 566 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 16:30
Re: Crimea 515 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 16:55
Re: Crimea 537 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 17:12
Re: Crimea 631 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 18:19
Re: Crimea 565 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 20:55
Re: Crimea 568 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 22:03
Re: Crimea 529 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 22:03
Re: Crimea 537 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 22:21
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 744 Thunderbird 02-Aug-17 04:53
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 537 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 12:07
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 521 Thunderbird 02-Aug-17 19:59
Re: Adaption ....in plain sight. 541 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 12:30
Re: Crimea 555 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 22:26
Re: Crimea 514 Jon Ellison 01-Aug-17 22:41
Re: Crimea 597 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 00:56
Re: Crimea 529 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 04:37
Re: Crimea 495 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 11:47
Re: Crimea 565 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 20:54
Re: Crimea 529 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 20:38
Re: Crimea 530 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 20:40
Re: Crimea 520 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 22:09
Re: Crimea 494 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 22:36
Re: Crimea 574 Origyptian 03-Aug-17 01:22
Re: Crimea 492 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 02:18
Re: Crimea 579 Origyptian 03-Aug-17 11:55
Re: Crimea 570 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 12:02
Re: Crimea 449 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 15:26
Re: Crimea 454 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 02:16
Re: Crimea 435 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 03:53
Wood v Stone 395 R Avry Wilson 04-Aug-17 08:11
Re: Wood v Stone 449 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 21:59
Re: Crimea 438 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 05:21
Re: Crimea 432 Jon Ellison 02-Aug-17 22:09
Re: Crimea 422 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 05:14
Re: Crimea 513 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 09:39
Re: Crimea 414 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 17:53
Re: Crimea 512 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 18:35
Re: Crimea 422 eyeofhorus33 03-Aug-17 19:46
Re: Crimea 461 Jon Ellison 03-Aug-17 19:54
Re: Crimea 480 eyeofhorus33 04-Aug-17 09:10
Re: Crimea 429 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 13:34
Re: Crimea 439 Jon Ellison 04-Aug-17 15:17
Re: Crimea 434 Jon Ellison 04-Aug-17 15:34
Re: Crimea 412 eyeofhorus33 04-Aug-17 16:15
Re: Crimea 370 Jon Ellison 04-Aug-17 16:37
Re: Crimea 378 eyeofhorus33 04-Aug-17 17:43
Re: Crimea 504 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 15:29
Re: Crimea 511 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 17:49
Re: Crimea 432 Thanos5150 04-Aug-17 21:47
Re: Crimea 475 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 22:24
Re: Crimea 391 eyeofhorus33 05-Aug-17 14:34
Re: Crimea 405 Origyptian 05-Aug-17 15:00
Re: Crimea 679 Thanos5150 05-Aug-17 16:21
Re: Crimea 451 Thanos5150 03-Aug-17 21:34
Re: Crimea 416 Origyptian 04-Aug-17 02:49
Re: Crimea 417 Origyptian 01-Aug-17 22:54
Re: Crimea 450 Thanos5150 02-Aug-17 01:00
Re: Crimea 408 Origyptian 02-Aug-17 11:42
Re: Crimea 487 Thanos5150 31-Jul-17 14:53
Re: Giants/Elongated skulls 534 Thunderbird 31-Jul-17 15:28
Re: Giants/Elongated skulls 577 Thanos5150 31-Jul-17 16:43
Re: Crimea 586 Origyptian 31-Jul-17 16:45
Re: Crimea 540 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 01:34
Re: Crimea 568 Thunderbird 01-Aug-17 02:10
Re: Crimea 623 Thanos5150 01-Aug-17 15:39
Re: Naqada II 734 Thanos5150 30-Aug-17 18:21


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.