Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanos5150 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Corpuscles Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Origyptian Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >... SNIP
> > > I treat everyone respectfully
> > > who agree and who respectfully disagree with
> > me.
> > >
> > > But start with the thuggish sarcasm, name
> > calling,
> > > character assassination, etc. and the gloves
> > come
> > > off.
> >
> > Now STOP, LOOK at page 12, and THINK!
> >
> > Page 12
> >
> >
Quote
Direct quote - Origyptian
> > Author: Origyptian ()
> >
> > Date: May 11, 2016 07:58PM
> >
> > Thanos5150 Wrote:
> >
> -------------------------------------------------
> > ------
> > >
> > > So the mystery is not "if" the AE made stone
>
> > > vessels, which is incredibly stupid to say
> > otherwise...
> >
> > YOU SAID!
> >
> > See, it's exactly that kind of myopic
> pompous
> > arrogance
that makes you so difficult to
> > converse with.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You started the drama with Thanos!
> >
> > UNDENIABLE FACT!
> >
> > The original post from Thanos was to me and it
> > means.... it would be incredibly stupid to
> suggest
> > that AE did not make any stone vessels!
> >
> >
> > THINK hard!
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Let's not stop there. Jon's direct response to
> what I said was:
>
Quote

I don't think is incredibly stupid at all,
> There is no evidence in the archaeological record
> of the tools, means or methods that could have
> remotely, possibly produced the one piece narrow
> necked vessels.
>
> He is not offended and understands I am talking
> about the idea and not any person or group.
>
> Now lets look at Audrey's first response:
> Thanos says:
>
Quote

So the mystery is not "if" the AE made
> stone vessels, which is incredibly stupid to say
> otherwise, it is why does this quality appear
> suddenly in Archaic Dynastic times (Dynasty 00/0),
> hand in hand with monumental noble tombs and boat
>
> > burials among other curiosities, so fully
> developed and of a quality that is unsurpassed in
> later times (no, this is not an invitation to make
> a vapid comment about an antediluvian lost
> civilization). Most telling, to me anyways, is
> that this also all begins with the appearance of
> this: And it is here that Dynastic Egypt
> begins.
>
> Audrey's reply:
>
Quote

It is "here" that the homesteaders planted
> their butts and began to graffiti everything in
> sight.
>
> She is not offended and understands I am talking
> about the idea and not any person or group.
>
> No outcry or indignation that I am supposedly
> calling people "stupid" that followed in nearly
> each of her responses only after Origyptian's post
> which he first says this:
>
Quote

See, it's exactly that kind of myopic
> pompous arrogance that makes you so difficult to
> converse with....
>
> So what is it about these scenes are seem so
> "obvious" to you to the point of calling anyone
> disagreeing with you, "incredibly
> stupid"
?....
>
> It's "incredibly stupid" to deny that
> provenance, eh? Nothing incredibly
> stupid
about having blind faith acceptance of
> such attribution without any rationale other than
> attempted intimidation thrown at anyone who
> disagrees due to the lack of any tools and methods
> that could accomplish such precision
> stonework?
You truly think yours is such an
> extremely credible position?....
>
> What unbelievably "obvious" tools and methods that
> were used to make these things, Thanos, that would
> justify you calling anyone who expresses
> skepticism so "incredibly stupid"?....
>
> Oh, that's "interesting" to you, is it? You means
> you're not being "incredibly stupid" for
> not understanding why all the stuff that orthodoxy
> claims to have been made with the oldest
> technology happens to be the best stuff?....
>
> It's all so obvious...except for some
> "interesting" stuff that you can't explain and yet
> feel no compulsion to consider in your paradigm
> since it just might stir up that neat little
> self-consistent house of cards.
>
> "Incredibly stupid" indeed.
>
> Yeesh. And that is but the parts which include the
> words "incredibly stupid". Which despite being
> corrected Origyptian repeats several more times in
> all of his subsequent posts to the effect: "You're
> the one calling people "incredibly stupid"."
>
> Now let's look at Audrey's following responses:
>
>
Quote

BS. You called me stupid, it's
> insulting, pisses me off and who the hell do you
> think you are anyways.
> Speak for yourself! You don't know what every
> poster is thinking. The audacity to say so do
> is.......
>
> Yes you did call people stupid, in
> plural....
>
> Or would that be a "stupid" "dishonest"
> "vapid" "lie"....
>
> Unless you're suggesting that I believe it because
> Egyptology says so? That would be stupid.
>
> I'll never learn that you know it all (like you're
> showing us an obvious truth and how stupid
> that I don't see it). I don't like your tone....
>
> And probably nothing more than that. If that's
> good enough for you, fine, far be it for me to
> call you stupid for being so accepting of
> what I reject....
>
> Vapid, stupid, dishonest, lie, were words
> you used for others.
>
> The rest of her posts are simply trollish bile
> directed at me personally if anyone even cares to
> follow along.
>
> And now John is confused all of a sudden as well
> (though to his credit, however small,
> halfheartedly):
>
>
Quote

Is your implication of stupidity a
> term of endearment?...
>
> Though he backtracks acknowledging again it was
> said about an idea:
>
Quote

Frankly I don't see anything stupid about
> any one of them [ideas he presents].
>
> But unfortunately the confusion begins again:
>
Quote

In that case whom were you referring to as
> "stupid"?
>
> And they are the ones who complain people attack
> them just for disagreeing with them? Pfft.
> Nonsense.

You're worse than a vindictive woman with PMS on steroids.
He said, she said, jesus Christ stop watching those soap operas.
Poor innocent thanos, never patronizing, never arrogant
Quote
to Jon
You say this yet do not even understand what is being said. If you all are going to argue about this stuff you at least want to understand what the argument is.
In other words, we're too stupid to understand, and you in your infinite wisdom will enlighten us with photo bombs.

Thank god you straightened us out. I was almost thinking for myself instead of thinking like you. Do we understand now thanos? You know how I look up to you for guidance and goodwill. If we're still wandering in the desert would you be so kind as to gather your lost sheep and herd us towards the light. I'm sure we will kiss your feet in adoration once we bask in your glory.

You're wrong about the "trollish bile" directed at you. Yes I know, you couldn't possibly be wrong about anything, but since I was involved in discussion before you decided to descend from the heavens, I wouldn't be trolling. Trolling is popping in just to "sow discord" and start arguments, which sounds like what you did to conversations already happening.

I would replace "trollish bile" with; disgust. No, with outrage. Actually it's outraged disgust. I may just revise that if you keep flapping your jaw.

I take it you don't like reading the word "stupid" several times in one post.
To be sane (what a concept) the word "stupid" isn't necessary in any post. Rational respectful people can make a point perfectly without using it. It certainly hasn't won you any Brownie buttons. Using the word in a post really demonstrates a rigid judgmental personality. My deliberate overuse of the word should show that it is not conducive to civil conversation. Should that halo of yours get too heavy, you might consider a more congenial approach to posters, even though they are intellectually inferior. Surely in your almighty innocence you have the capacity to forgive, didn't you say to your father - forgive them for they know not what they do.

He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions - Confucius

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Creighton persists 3885 Martin Stower 30-Apr-16 23:26
Some may also be wondering . . . 701 Martin Stower 30-Apr-16 23:37
Re: Creighton persists 850 Frank D 30-Apr-16 23:41
On a natural reading . . . 860 Martin Stower 01-May-16 00:44
Re: On a natural reading . . . 624 Hanslune 01-May-16 05:25
Re: On a natural reading . . . 714 Martin Stower 01-May-16 13:53
Re: On a natural reading . . . 624 Hanslune 01-May-16 14:42
And who will guard the Guards? 632 LonelyAngel 09-May-16 09:08
Re: And who will guard the Guards? 799 Origyptian 09-May-16 12:47
Re: And who will guard the Guards? 652 DScribr 09-May-16 13:21
Re: And who will guard the Guards? 768 LonelyAngel 09-May-16 13:48
Re: And who will read his book? 581 DScribr 10-May-16 02:05
Re: And who will guard the Guards? 620 Martin Stower 16-May-16 23:01
Re: And who will guard the Guards? 662 Martin Stower 09-May-16 19:00
Re: And who will guard the Guards? 628 Corpuscles 09-May-16 20:07
Re: And who will accept the facts? 620 DScribr 10-May-16 02:21
Re: And who will accept the facts? 602 Corpuscles 10-May-16 03:01
Re: And who will accept the facts? 551 DScribr 10-May-16 03:30
Re: And who will accept the facts? 569 Corpuscles 10-May-16 03:47
Re: And who will accept the facts? 488 DScribr 10-May-16 13:32
Re: And who will accept the facts? 463 Harte 10-May-16 20:53
Re: And who will accept the facts? 580 Origyptian 10-May-16 21:14
Change Of Tune!?! 719 DScribr 11-May-16 01:54
The certainty of contamination 594 DScribr 11-May-16 01:44
Re: And who will accept the facts? 575 Frank D 11-May-16 23:40
Re: And who will accept the facts? 540 DScribr 12-May-16 02:52
Re: And who will guard the Henhouse??? 572 DScribr 10-May-16 02:11
Re: And who will guard the Henhouse??? 666 LonelyAngel 10-May-16 12:40
Re: And who will guard the Henhouse??? 563 Origyptian 10-May-16 13:16
Re: And who will guard the Henhouse??? 618 DScribr 10-May-16 13:35
Re: On reading about 'proof' 528 DScribr 07-May-16 15:56
Re: On reading about 'proof' 580 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 16:39
Re: Creighton persists 874 drrayeye 01-May-16 15:10
Re: Creighton persists 709 Martin Stower 01-May-16 16:21
Re: Attack!....Attack! 617 Thunderbird 01-May-16 22:47
Re: Attack!....Attack! 710 Martin Stower 01-May-16 23:19
Re: Attack!....Attack! 688 Hanslune 02-May-16 01:26
Re: Attack!....Attack! 679 Martin Stower 02-May-16 20:25
Re: Attack!....Attack! 704 Hanslune 02-May-16 21:12
Re: Creighton persists 728 cladking 02-May-16 00:22
Re: Creighton persists 681 Martin Stower 02-May-16 01:11
Re: Creighton persists 611 cladking 02-May-16 01:31
Re: Creighton persists 656 Martin Stower 02-May-16 20:03
Re: Creighton persists 629 cladking 03-May-16 00:50
Re: Creighton persists 600 Hanslune 03-May-16 06:00
Re: Creighton persists 574 Merrell 03-May-16 07:34
Re: Creighton persists 808 Origyptian 03-May-16 11:46
Re: Creighton persists 710 Martin Stower 03-May-16 14:01
Re: Creighton persists 774 Origyptian 03-May-16 21:55
Re: Creighton persists 683 Martin Stower 03-May-16 22:54
Re: Creighton persists 693 Origyptian 04-May-16 03:49
Re: Creighton persists 703 Thanos5150 03-May-16 18:26
Re: Creighton persists 673 Origyptian 03-May-16 21:09
Re: Creighton persists 733 Martin Stower 03-May-16 22:56
Re: Creighton persists 657 Origyptian 04-May-16 03:52
Re: Creighton persists 620 Martin Stower 04-May-16 17:54
Re: Creighton persists 608 Origyptian 04-May-16 21:06
Re: Creighton persists 924 Martin Stower 04-May-16 22:28
Re: Creighton persists 630 Harte 06-May-16 10:17
Re: Creighton persists 595 Origyptian 06-May-16 13:04
Re: Creighton persists 547 Martin Stower 06-May-16 15:35
Re: Creighton persists 610 Harte 06-May-16 16:50
Re: Creighton persists 593 Jon Ellison 06-May-16 17:33
Re: Creighton persists 530 Audrey 06-May-16 20:00
Re: Creighton persists 836 Jon Ellison 06-May-16 20:25
Re: Creighton persists 610 Jon Ellison 06-May-16 20:48
Re: Creighton persists 651 Archae Solenhofen 06-May-16 22:30
Re: Creighton persists 554 Jon Ellison 06-May-16 23:37
Re: Creighton persists 586 Martin Stower 07-May-16 00:02
Re: Creighton persists 584 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 00:33
Re: Creighton persists 656 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 01:07
Re: Creighton persists 596 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 01:55
Re: Creighton persists 455 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 02:03
Re: Creighton persists 737 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 05:06
Re: Creighton persists 489 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 10:39
Re: Creighton persists 525 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 16:38
Re: Creighton persists 561 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 17:03
Some "Engineer" 938 DScribr 08-May-16 20:54
Re: Some "Engineer" 557 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 21:00
Re: Some "Engineer" 648 Audrey 08-May-16 21:15
Re: Some "Engineer" 646 DScribr 08-May-16 21:33
Re: Some "Engineer" 614 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 21:44
Re: Creighton persists 641 Audrey 07-May-16 02:09
Re: Creighton persists 569 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 02:16
Re: Creighton persists 586 Luminescence 08-May-16 01:52
Another "Impossibility" 584 DScribr 08-May-16 21:36
Re: Creighton persists 586 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 02:23
Re: Creighton persists 714 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 05:16
my mysterious balls 653 Audrey 07-May-16 06:42
Re: Creighton persists 499 Origyptian 07-May-16 15:51
Re: Creighton persists 533 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 17:12
Re: Creighton persists 470 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 17:23
Re: Creighton persists 597 Archae Solenhofen 07-May-16 17:53
Re: Creighton persists 532 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 18:40
Re: Creighton persists 563 Audrey 07-May-16 19:30
Re: Creighton persists 528 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 20:11
Re: Creighton persists 542 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 00:06
Re: Creighton persists 601 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 01:23
Re: Creighton persists 532 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 09:48
Re: Creighton persists 472 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 11:34
Re: Creighton persists 511 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 17:32
Re: Creighton persists 513 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 20:07
Re: Creighton persists 592 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 20:24
Re: Creighton persists 494 Origyptian 09-May-16 02:37
Re: Creighton persists 454 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 10:32
Re: Creighton persists 554 Origyptian 09-May-16 12:58
Re: Creighton persists 600 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 13:25
Re: Creighton persists 486 Origyptian 09-May-16 13:30
Re: Creighton persists 515 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 13:33
Re: Creighton persists 510 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 20:44
Re: Creighton persists 552 Origyptian 08-May-16 15:31
Re: Creighton persists 453 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 16:17
Failure to acept the facts persists 542 DScribr 08-May-16 22:11
Re: Failure to acept the facts persists 602 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 22:26
Re: Failure to acept the facts persists 563 DScribr 09-May-16 00:29
Re: Creighton persists 521 Audrey 08-May-16 17:37
Re: Creighton persists 598 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 18:30
Re: Creighton persists 557 Audrey 08-May-16 18:52
Re: Creighton persists 628 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 20:13
Re: Creighton persists 509 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 20:20
Re: Creighton persists 555 Audrey 08-May-16 20:35
Re: Creighton persists 570 Archae Solenhofen 08-May-16 22:05
Re: Creighton persists 521 Audrey 08-May-16 23:05
Re: Creighton persists 515 Archae Solenhofen 09-May-16 00:11
Re: Creighton persists 576 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 00:35
Re: Creighton persists 474 Corpuscles 09-May-16 01:28
Re: Creighton persists 591 Origyptian 09-May-16 17:15
Re: Creighton persists 536 Corpuscles 09-May-16 19:40
Re: Creighton persists 491 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 20:02
Re: Creighton persists 544 Origyptian 09-May-16 21:25
Re: Creighton persists 639 Martin Stower 09-May-16 22:16
Re: Creighton persists 579 Origyptian 09-May-16 23:06
Re: Creighton persists 591 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 23:33
Re: Creighton persists 545 Martin Stower 09-May-16 23:41
Re: Creighton persists 582 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 23:45
Re: Creighton persists 615 Martin Stower 09-May-16 23:58
Re: Creighton persists 514 Jon Ellison 10-May-16 01:05
Re: Creighton persists 549 Martin Stower 10-May-16 19:32
Re: Creighton persists 598 Origyptian 10-May-16 20:31
Re: Creighton persists 567 Martin Stower 10-May-16 20:45
What Standards? 469 DScribr 10-May-16 02:37
Re: Creighton persists 452 Jon Ellison 10-May-16 14:45
Re: Creighton persists 503 Origyptian 10-May-16 14:53
Re: Creighton persists 572 Jon Ellison 10-May-16 15:00
Re: Creighton persists 587 Audrey 11-May-16 00:53
Re: Creighton persists 631 Martin Stower 11-May-16 01:43
Also . . . 561 Martin Stower 11-May-16 09:19
Re: Creighton persists 563 Origyptian 11-May-16 03:14
Re: Creighton persists 724 Martin Stower 11-May-16 10:17
Re: Creighton persists 643 Corpuscles 11-May-16 10:53
Re: Vessel manufacture 739 Thanos5150 11-May-16 17:24
Re: Vessel manufacture 487 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 18:11
Re: Vessel manufacture 743 Thanos5150 11-May-16 19:30
Re: Vessel manufacture 494 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:02
Re: Vessel manufacture 454 Thanos5150 11-May-16 20:26
Re: Vessel manufacture 508 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 20:36
Re: Vessel manufacture 530 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:58
Re: Vessel manufacture 486 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 21:07
Re: Vessel manufacture 487 Thanos5150 11-May-16 21:18
Re: Vessel manufacture 529 Origyptian 11-May-16 21:35
Re: Vessel manufacture 499 Thanos5150 11-May-16 21:49
Re: Vessel manufacture 428 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 21:58
Re: Vessel manufacture 486 Thanos5150 11-May-16 22:02
Re: Vessel manufacture 560 Origyptian 11-May-16 22:25
Re: Vessel manufacture 442 Origyptian 11-May-16 22:19
Re: Vessel manufacture 471 Origyptian 11-May-16 22:03
Re: Vessel manufacture 592 Thanos5150 11-May-16 22:15
Re: Vessel manufacture 508 Origyptian 11-May-16 22:26
Re: Vessel manufacture 494 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 21:41
Re: Vessel manufacture 461 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:41
Re: Vessel manufacture 459 Thanos5150 11-May-16 20:55
Re: Vessel manufacture 477 Origyptian 11-May-16 21:07
Re: Vessel manufacture 421 Audrey 11-May-16 21:12
Re: Vessel manufacture 468 Thanos5150 11-May-16 21:20
Re: Vessel manufacture 519 Origyptian 11-May-16 21:44
Re: Vessel manufacture 490 Thanos5150 11-May-16 21:58
Re: Vessel manufacture 518 Origyptian 11-May-16 22:23
Re: Vessel manufacture 504 Thanos5150 11-May-16 22:41
Re: Vessel manufacture 573 Audrey 11-May-16 21:56
Re: Vessel manufacture 454 Thanos5150 11-May-16 22:08
Re: Vessel manufacture 441 Thanos5150 11-May-16 21:35
Re: Vessel manufacture 456 Audrey 11-May-16 22:40
Re: Vessel manufacture 447 Thanos5150 11-May-16 22:44
Re: Vessel manufacture 480 Audrey 11-May-16 23:13
Re: Vessel manufacture 475 Thanos5150 12-May-16 00:26
Re: Vessel manufacture 434 Corpuscles 12-May-16 00:41
Re: Vessel manufacture 512 Thanos5150 12-May-16 01:13
Re: Vessel manufacture 520 Corpuscles 12-May-16 02:32
Re: Vessel manufacture 704 Thanos5150 12-May-16 06:10
Re: Vessel manufacture 558 Audrey 12-May-16 01:22
Re: Vessel manufacture 500 Thanos5150 12-May-16 01:52
Re: Vessel manufacture 470 Origyptian 12-May-16 02:26
Re: Vessel manufacture 397 Thanos5150 12-May-16 02:52
Re: Vessel manufacture 475 Martin Stower 12-May-16 21:22
Re: Vessel manufacture 482 Jon Ellison 12-May-16 02:01
Re: Vessel manufacture 424 Origyptian 12-May-16 02:20
Re: Vessel manufacture 469 Martin Stower 13-May-16 00:25
Re: Vessel manufacture 615 Martin Stower 12-May-16 13:23
Re: Vessel manufacture 520 Harte 12-May-16 22:15
Re: Vessel manufacture 460 Martin Stower 12-May-16 23:38
Re: Vessel manufacture 457 Thanos5150 13-May-16 00:28
Re: Vessel manufacture 459 Audrey 11-May-16 20:07
Re: Vessel manufacture 713 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:35
Re: Vessel manufacture 401 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:19
Re: Vessel manufacture 464 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 20:26
Re: Vessel manufacture 491 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:39
Re: Vessel manufacture 493 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 20:42
Re: Vessel manufacture 437 Origyptian 11-May-16 20:48
Re: Vessel manufacture 608 Corpuscles 11-May-16 23:52
Re: Vessel manufacture 595 Thanos5150 12-May-16 05:39
Re: Vessel manufacture 443 Corpuscles 12-May-16 08:12
Re: Vessel manufacture 452 DScribr 12-May-16 03:08
Re: Vessel manufacture 694 Audrey 11-May-16 19:55
Re: Vessel manufacture 518 Thanos5150 11-May-16 20:07
Re: Vessel manufacture 615 Origyptian 11-May-16 19:58
Re: Vessel manufacture 415 Corpuscles 11-May-16 23:25
Re: Vessel manufacture 467 Thanos5150 12-May-16 01:06
Re: Vessel manufacture 534 Audrey 12-May-16 01:47
Re: Vessel manufacture 438 Thanos5150 12-May-16 02:18
Re: Vessel manufacture 463 Martin Stower 13-May-16 00:03
Re: Vessel manufacture 536 Origyptian 12-May-16 02:34
Re: Vessel manufacture 480 Corpuscles 12-May-16 03:12
Re: Vessel manufacture 484 Thanos5150 12-May-16 04:05
Re: Vessel manufacture 463 Origyptian 12-May-16 04:23
Re: Vessel manufacture 523 Corpuscles 12-May-16 04:31
Re: Vessel manufacture 467 Audrey 12-May-16 06:44
Re: Vessel manufacture 428 Origyptian 12-May-16 04:16
Re: Vessel manufacture 554 Corpuscles 12-May-16 04:52
Re: Vessel manufacture 489 Origyptian 12-May-16 13:35
Re: Vessel manufacture 475 Martin Stower 12-May-16 21:49
Re: Vessel manufacture 475 Origyptian 12-May-16 22:07
Re: Vessel manufacture 475 Martin Stower 12-May-16 23:15
Re: Vessel manufacture 583 Origyptian 13-May-16 03:46
Re: Vessel manufacture 467 Martin Stower 13-May-16 18:31
Re: Vessel manufacture 394 DScribr 12-May-16 02:58
Re: Creighton persists 467 Martin Stower 12-May-16 11:42
Re: Creighton persists 450 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 11:00
Re: Creighton persists 481 Audrey 11-May-16 15:55
Re: Creighton persists 507 Jon Ellison 11-May-16 16:39
Re: Creighton persists 521 Audrey 09-May-16 01:44
Re: Creighton persists 568 Merrell 08-May-16 20:16
Re: Creighton persists 547 Audrey 08-May-16 20:36
Re: Creighton persists 574 Merrell 08-May-16 21:07
Re: Creighton persists 452 Audrey 08-May-16 21:10
Re: Creighton persists 555 Merrell 08-May-16 21:38
Re: Creighton persists 514 Audrey 08-May-16 21:59
Re: Creighton persists 506 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 21:27
Re: Creighton persists 518 Audrey 08-May-16 21:34
Re: Creighton persists 408 Origyptian 09-May-16 03:07
Re: Creighton persists 544 Audrey 09-May-16 03:18
Re: Creighton persists 476 Origyptian 09-May-16 04:06
Re: Creighton persists 527 Audrey 09-May-16 05:07
Re: Creighton persists 539 Origyptian 09-May-16 13:06
Re: Creighton persists 537 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 12:00
Re: Creighton persists 424 Origyptian 09-May-16 13:17
Re: Creighton persists 500 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 13:29
Re: Creighton persists 477 DScribr 09-May-16 13:30
Re: Creighton persists 502 Origyptian 09-May-16 02:09
Re: Creighton persists 501 Origyptian 09-May-16 01:49
Re: Creighton persists 571 Origyptian 08-May-16 02:13
Re: Creighton persists 321 Origyptian 08-May-16 02:07
Re: Drill baby drill.... 591 Thunderbird 08-May-16 02:41
Re: Drill baby drill.... 749 Origyptian 08-May-16 03:23
Re: Drill baby drill.... 615 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 11:38
We've been thru this 100 times. 471 DScribr 09-May-16 00:41
Re: We've been thru this 100 times. 622 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 01:00
Re: Drill baby drill.... 761 Harte 08-May-16 19:35
Re: Drill baby drill.... 538 DScribr 09-May-16 00:45
Re: Drill baby drill.... 551 Origyptian 09-May-16 02:14
Re: OK. ..let's do some flooring now 602 Thunderbird 08-May-16 19:41
Re: OK. ..let's do some flooring now 571 Audrey 08-May-16 20:49
Re: OK. ..let's do some flooring now 557 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 20:55
Re: OK. ..let's do some flooring now 447 Audrey 08-May-16 21:09
Re: OK. ..let's do some flooring now 441 Jon Ellison 08-May-16 21:14
Re: OK. ..let's do some flooring now 536 Audrey 08-May-16 21:22
Too much interpretation 483 DScribr 09-May-16 00:36
Re: Too much interpretation 449 Jon Ellison 09-May-16 00:41
Refusal Persists 463 DScribr 09-May-16 00:21
Re: Creighton persists 450 Audrey 07-May-16 02:02
Re: Creighton persists 549 Jon Ellison 07-May-16 02:55
Re: Creighton persists 561 Audrey 07-May-16 04:14
Re: Creighton persists 521 Origyptian 06-May-16 18:21
Re: Creighton persists 451 Audrey 06-May-16 19:03
Re: Creighton persists 608 Martin Stower 07-May-16 01:00
Re: Creighton persists 507 Origyptian 06-May-16 20:12
Logic rarely persists here. 581 DScribr 08-May-16 20:40
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 527 Corpuscles 08-May-16 21:51
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 548 Origyptian 09-May-16 03:20
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 508 Harte 09-May-16 21:18
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 526 DScribr 10-May-16 02:23
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 671 Corpuscles 10-May-16 03:11
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 549 DScribr 10-May-16 03:38
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 576 Corpuscles 10-May-16 03:54
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 503 DScribr 10-May-16 13:42
Re: Logic rarely persists here. 581