Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You're obviously deflecting.

You deflected, by referring to examples of Cambridge graduates associated with various forms of regrettable conduct.

> You used the
> reputation of Cambridge Univ. as evidence of
> credibility and ethical integrity.

You were apparently using examples of a few Cambridge graduates associated with drug-taking, etc., to try and belittle the value of Cambridge PhD theses in general.

> Cambridge has
> demonstrated that it associates with imperfect
> humans, and so let's please just take Pruitt's
> work on its own merit without the help of
> associating her with any of Cambridge's fortunate,
> or unfortunate, baggage.

Why are you using straw man arguments?

I was discussing Tera Pruitt's work, which I believe demonstrates an intelligent and structured approach to, and analysis of, her subject area. The following appears amongst the concluding remarks of the thesis:
Quote
Pg. 240

Semir Osmanagić’s site in Bosnia relies upon what I call ‘smoke and mirrors’ performance and participation. There is no true ontological evidence of prehistoric pyramids in Visoko; there is no material evidence of an ancient Bosnian supercivilisation. The site has gained its authority primarily through the performance and outsourcing of science by the key players involved, such as Osmanagić himself and many of his team.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 3608 Buildreps 30-Mar-16 09:51
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1505 Origyptian 30-Mar-16 13:11
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1410 OCaptain 30-Mar-16 13:35
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1294 carolb 30-Mar-16 13:44
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1216 Buildreps 30-Mar-16 14:23
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1010 OCaptain 30-Mar-16 14:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1151 Origyptian 30-Mar-16 14:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1015 Buildreps 30-Mar-16 20:23
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1029 Origyptian 30-Mar-16 20:49
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1154 Luminescence 01-Apr-16 01:56
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 847 D-Archer 01-Apr-16 14:53
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 915 Merrell 01-Apr-16 15:04
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 854 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:33
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 856 Origyptian 01-Apr-16 15:41
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 822 Audrey 01-Apr-16 23:30
Re: Ancient Runic script 842 Thunderbird 02-Apr-16 01:28
Re: Ancient Runic script 844 Merrell 02-Apr-16 11:45
Re: Ancient Runic script 799 Thunderbird 02-Apr-16 20:13
Church tried to erase it and failed 742 Ratcho 03-Apr-16 06:51
Re: Father Crespi 718 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 17:44
Re: Ancient Runic script 728 Merrell 03-Apr-16 10:36
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 725 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 00:36
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 689 Audrey 03-Apr-16 03:23
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 678 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 04:06
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 673 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:42
Re: ROVAS - 30 years 666 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 16:26
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 683 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:34
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 659 D-Archer 31-Mar-16 09:35
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 777 gulsbo 30-Mar-16 21:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 740 Merrell 30-Mar-16 21:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 781 Yourconscience 01-Apr-16 00:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 806 Merrell 01-Apr-16 08:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 689 Audrey 01-Apr-16 17:09
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 803 Merrell 02-Apr-16 09:54
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 685 Thanos5150 02-Apr-16 15:39
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 704 Audrey 02-Apr-16 17:34
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 728 Merrell 03-Apr-16 22:04
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 679 Audrey 04-Apr-16 00:57
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 689 Origyptian 04-Apr-16 01:59
A volunteer archaeologist's view of the Bosnian "pyramids" 565 Merrell 08-Apr-16 12:05
Re: A volunteer archaeologist's view of the Bosnian "pyramids" 781 carolb 08-Apr-16 12:23
Re: A volunteer archaeologist's view of the Bosnian "pyramids" 706 Merrell 08-Apr-16 16:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 730 Harte 31-Mar-16 10:04
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 775 D-Archer 31-Mar-16 10:30
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 752 Audrey 31-Mar-16 23:46
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 705 Merrell 01-Apr-16 12:29
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 663 Audrey 01-Apr-16 16:53
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 660 Merrell 02-Apr-16 09:53
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 696 Audrey 02-Apr-16 17:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 691 Merrell 02-Apr-16 20:09
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 672 Audrey 03-Apr-16 03:29
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 713 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 740 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 14:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 601 Merrell 03-Apr-16 15:30
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 654 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 16:19
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 773 Thanos5150 03-Apr-16 16:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 673 Merrell 03-Apr-16 16:44
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 704 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 17:15
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 756 Merrell 03-Apr-16 19:53
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 684 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 20:51
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 629 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 01:44
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 657 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 22:42
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 640 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 02:03
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 679 Origyptian 04-Apr-16 02:09
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 647 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 02:40
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 780 gulsbo 11-Apr-16 14:31
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 718 Audrey 03-Apr-16 18:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 716 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 01:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 586 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 02:24
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 694 Audrey 04-Apr-16 04:42
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 696 D-Archer 01-Apr-16 14:55
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 699 Buildreps 01-Apr-16 16:30
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 671 Harte 01-Apr-16 23:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 634 Audrey 02-Apr-16 00:15
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 707 Audrey 02-Apr-16 02:36
Powerful stuff in that vid Audrey 619 Ratcho 02-Apr-16 06:23
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 606 Merrell 02-Apr-16 10:02
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 633 Merrell 02-Apr-16 10:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 709 Harte 02-Apr-16 13:07
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 695 Audrey 03-Apr-16 04:14
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 641 Harte 03-Apr-16 15:56
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 649 Audrey 04-Apr-16 01:16
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 688 carolb 02-Apr-16 12:17
Visočica Flatiron 656 Dr. Troglodyte 02-Apr-16 22:36
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 756 D-Archer 31-Mar-16 09:28
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 929 Buildreps 07-Apr-16 15:29
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 736 carolb 07-Apr-16 16:07
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 663 Brian Patterson 07-Apr-16 16:40
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 529 carolb 07-Apr-16 17:36
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 669 D-Archer 08-Apr-16 09:43
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 772 Harte 08-Apr-16 09:55
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 694 D-Archer 08-Apr-16 10:00
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 717 carolb 08-Apr-16 11:56
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 706 D-Archer 08-Apr-16 14:31
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 730 carolb 08-Apr-16 15:25
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 826 Buildreps 08-Apr-16 14:02
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1236 carolb 08-Apr-16 17:42
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 751 Richard Fusniak 08-Apr-16 21:41
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 683 UninterestedObserver 18-Apr-17 21:56
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 484 Albert Mag 10-Jan-18 07:52


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.