Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The speaker, Dr. Greg Little, has been beating the Atlantis in Bimini drum for A.R.E. for decades.

Dr. Little holds his doctorate in family counseling. He is in no way qualified as either a classicist, historian, archaeologist or anthropologist.

His associate Bill Donato has a masters degree in archaeology. His thesis was about Atlantis.

Donato has never used his degree for any legitimate archaeology, as far as I have been able to tell (I haven't looked into it for five or six years though.)

Both are advocates for the Bimini "road" being an ancient wharf, jetty, dock or what have you.

I would ask Little why no ancient structures have ever been found on the island of Bimini, if it was such an important site for some ancient advanced civilization.

Harte

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Newly discovered undersea ruins south of Bimini? 1103 Celtantiquity 13-Mar-16 04:45
Re: Newly discovered undersea ruins south of Bimini? 459 D-Archer 13-Mar-16 11:25
Re: Newly discovered undersea ruins south of Bimini? 405 Harte 13-Mar-16 20:57
Re: Newly discovered undersea ruins south of Bimini? 431 carolb 13-Mar-16 22:15
Re: Newly discovered undersea ruins south of Bimini? 522 Harte 14-Mar-16 09:55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.