Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
R Avry Wilson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Origyptian Wrote:
>
> > And unfortunately for the traditionalists,
> > many such "conjectures" were presented and
> > accepted as fact and became an integral part of
> > the "context" on which you and other
> > traditionalists seem to rely so much as the basis
> > of the major tenets of the discipline. It's
> > circular logic which doesn't hold up under scrutiny.
>
>
> Yes, however, this is a far cry from labeling
> these indiscretions as deliberate hoaxes.
> Well wouldn't that be just great!

As far as I'm concerned, Reisner's ruse about Hetepheres was indeed pure unadulterated hoax. He had zero basis for making his claim and was too intelligent to not realize he was not at all relying on evidence but rather was carfefully using the "confidence of his claim" to stack the deck of credibility in his favor. I don't even recall him giving any credit to his team for making the discovery; the credit has traditionally been attributed to him with only a relatively rare mention that he actually was in the USA when the accidental discovery was made by his photographer at Giza. Sorry, it's just my read of the event.

    [EDIT, June 5, 2016: In retrospect, I neglected to consider that my use of "ruse" and "hoax" in this post characterizes Reisner's speculation as being intended to fool people rather than simply being incorrect. This was not my intention, and as a result, I retracted that unintended characterization a few posts farther down. In my other 117 posts (as of this edit) where I mention Reisner, I have never accused him of any sinister wrongdoing. Rather, I have characterized his speculation as a "fabrication" in the sense that he made it up and it was untrue but not intended to deceive (since he truly believed it to be fact), as also acknowledged by both Lehner and Edwards. Meanwhile, my only significant criticism of Reisner's work continues to be that he applied a low standard of proof that was acceptable in his day and, as a result, his speculation of the tomb of Hetepheres was both presented and interpreted as being factual.]

> Nor should we ball up the wax where all contemporary
> and subsequent work becomes suspect, or worse,
> it's all wrong.

Well, therein hangs the tail. Whenever some of us are told "there's a body of evidence", it usually boils down to context of this nature, context that is derived from presumption, extrapolation, and pure fabrication based on the build-up of a self-consistent narrative that's replete with other similar contextual conjectures. The Tomb Hypothesis is a case in point. Where is there any physical evidence at all, not contextual conjecture, that support the notion that pyramids were originally designed to be tombs? Even the "from-mastaba-to-Step-Pyramid" argument is full of holes. As far as I can tell, there isn't a single iota of direct evidence that speaks to OK pyramids designed for a funerary purpose. It's all apparently based on circumstantial contextual contrivances.


> Anyone have a theory, no matter how inane? How to
> give it traction? Simple ... just find a way to
> say all experts are either wrong, charlatans in a
> soup of bath water, or incompetent.
>
> Seriously?

Nice try, but that's not what's going on here. Rather, some of us are holding the line very firmly at what the direct physical evidence says. We are asking whether the pyramids were DESIGNED to be tombs, not just whether they might have been USED as tombs at some point in their history. We are asking whether the is any DIRECT evidence of an original funerary function, not just a CONTRIVED context based on self-consistent conjectures. It's not fair for you to generalize what you think the "alts" say. Stick to the facts of the evidence and stop claiming it's merely "out there for anyone who looks". Believe me when I tell you that we've looked, we've read the references, and there's no direct evidence. It's all conjecture that attempts to imbue itself as factual for the sake of building a smokescreen context onto which other self-consistent claims can hang. It's getting old and more tenuous with each passing day.


> Even Lehner is conjecture, albeit with a better
> foundation. Neither of them found videotapes made
> by the ancient Egyptians revealing the final, true story.

All Lehner was saying is that Reisner had no evidence to make such a claim which had been taken as fact for 60 years up to that point. Period. Lehner's further "conjecture" about an alternate function of G7000x was simply his gracious attempt to help Reisner save face by trying to still hang some kind of funerary context onto G7000x, but even Lehner's interpration is based on slim pickings. The condition of that "trash heap" decries even Lehner's softer landing, let alone Reisner's preposterous fiction.


> And yes, it is deflective, because your point is
> an attempt to broad-brush all of archaeology with
> one example.

Nonsense. My point is merely to seek direct physical evidence when claim is made. If you read any "broad-brush" into my comment, then you would be acknowledging that the claim of "context" is indeed largely based on conjecture rather than direct evidence.

I simply refuse to be fooled by arguments about "it's all in the context" when the more I look, the more such references to context seem to be based on conjecture that often is accompanied by zero direct evidence to back it up.


> We are talking about what
> evidence there is at Giza to show the pyramids
> were funerary.

But why is that considered to be an issue that needs any clarification? Who has ever denied that pyramids were ever "used" for funerary purposes? I know of no one that denies that, so it's curious that Pete et al. are trying to focus on that rather than (what I consider to be) the far more important question of intention of the builders and the purpose of the original design. To simply argue that one or more OK pyramid was merely "used" as a tomb at some point in its history deflects from that more fundamental issue.


> Discussing Reisner's (or Lehner's)
> view of 'Hetepheres' and the 'Khufu Stele' is
> irrelevant to this point. Because if you want to
> bring up examples of error, let's swap fishing
> rods and look at all the evidence that isn't. And
> then what will you do?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm only looking at the evidence in the first place. If there isn't any evidence to back up a claim then the claim may not stand as fact. It's a very simple point. Reisner made a claim that was based on zero evidence. Engelbach had zero evidence regarding the provenance of that stele. This nonsense about "it's based on context" is a smoke and mirrors attempt to deflect from the harsh reality that many of the traditional tenets are based on obsolete standards of proof which allowed the possibility that if it just seemed "plausible" to suggest something, then it could indeed be taken as fact. It goes as far back as Herodotus and Strabo, and as recently as Reisner, Engelbach, up to Lehner, and even to Hawass, Stocks, Tallet, Bulow-Jacobsen, etc.

______________________________________________________________
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06-Jun-16 01:01 by Origyptian.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 3205 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 01:54
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 806 carolb 06-Feb-16 02:03
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 785 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 02:09
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 750 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 11:56
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 645 cladking 06-Feb-16 15:14
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 659 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 15:57
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 673 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 16:56
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 649 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 18:12
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 665 cladking 06-Feb-16 21:27
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 693 Spiros 07-Feb-16 00:33
But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 596 cladking 08-Feb-16 15:47
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 619 Audrey 08-Feb-16 16:55
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 606 cladking 08-Feb-16 17:31
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 586 Audrey 08-Feb-16 18:00
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 683 cladking 08-Feb-16 18:36
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 626 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 00:46
Princess in a box 637 Audrey 09-Feb-16 02:33
Re: Princess in a box 658 Pete Vanderzwet 09-Feb-16 18:00
Re: Princess in a box 663 Audrey 10-Feb-16 02:57
Re: Princess in a box 617 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 03:23
Re: Princess in a box 648 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 04:14
Re: Princess in a box 619 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 04:24
Re: Princess in a box 649 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 15:12
Re: Princess in a box 654 Audrey 11-Feb-16 17:01
Re: Princess in a box 665 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 20:35
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 620 Pete Vanderzwet 09-Feb-16 17:44
Tangent: 'Wayback' when ... 722 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 19:54
Re: But How do they Get Away with Calling it a Science? 698 Spiros 09-Feb-16 13:57
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 581 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 17:16
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 712 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 18:13
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 599 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 18:22
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 641 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 18:29
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 629 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 18:34
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 612 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 18:43
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 664 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 18:53
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 624 Pete Vanderzwet 06-Feb-16 18:59
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 682 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 19:11
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 588 Pete Vanderzwet 07-Feb-16 17:03
for Pete and Jon, ie. Mortuary Temples 689 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 00:54
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 651 Audrey 07-Feb-16 04:00
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 694 Jon Ellison 07-Feb-16 05:09
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 659 Audrey 07-Feb-16 07:24
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 634 Jon Ellison 07-Feb-16 09:34
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 613 Pete Vanderzwet 07-Feb-16 17:05
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 632 Audrey 07-Feb-16 17:42
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 575 Pete Vanderzwet 07-Feb-16 18:01
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 616 cladking 07-Feb-16 20:46
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 714 Audrey 07-Feb-16 20:55
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 679 Corpuscles 07-Feb-16 07:38
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 705 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 16:32
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 637 Corpuscles 07-Feb-16 17:50
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 612 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 18:09
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 609 Corpuscles 07-Feb-16 18:43
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 646 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 19:09
Re: Snefru frequent flier miles 623 Thunderbird 07-Feb-16 20:35
Re: Snefru frequent flier miles 678 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 21:44
Re: Snefru frequent flier miles 671 Corpuscles 08-Feb-16 00:05
Re: Snefru frequent flier miles 682 Martin Stower 08-Feb-16 02:26
Re: Pyramids...pyramid fields which mirror the heavens 635 Thunderbird 08-Feb-16 05:56
LOL 627 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 00:59
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 661 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 17:48
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 699 Audrey 07-Feb-16 20:45
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 613 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 21:58
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 647 cladking 06-Feb-16 21:38
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 618 Pete Vanderzwet 07-Feb-16 17:09
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 576 cladking 07-Feb-16 21:20
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 554 Pete Vanderzwet 08-Feb-16 18:11
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 664 Spiros 08-Feb-16 18:41
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 553 Thanos5150 08-Feb-16 19:26
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 632 Spiros 09-Feb-16 13:25
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 610 Pete Vanderzwet 09-Feb-16 18:03
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 624 cladking 08-Feb-16 18:50
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 645 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 01:27
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 601 cladking 09-Feb-16 02:08
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 627 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 02:59
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 579 cladking 09-Feb-16 03:32
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 665 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 04:55
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 621 cladking 09-Feb-16 15:13
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 633 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 05:41
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 620 Audrey 11-Feb-16 17:54
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 659 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 05:54
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 668 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 13:49
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 706 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 18:08
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 622 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 20:27
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 734 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 23:01
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 599 cladking 12-Feb-16 23:26
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 651 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 00:13
Cyclopean Pyramids? 693 Dr. Troglodyte 13-Feb-16 16:18
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 671 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 16:47
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 688 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 17:12
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 696 Dr. Troglodyte 13-Feb-16 17:39
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 612 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 18:00
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 654 Audrey 13-Feb-16 18:11
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 636 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 18:25
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 572 Audrey 13-Feb-16 18:39
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 691 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 18:45
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 665 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 20:00
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 676 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 22:22
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 543 cladking 13-Feb-16 22:34
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 624 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 23:00
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 555 cladking 13-Feb-16 23:19
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 626 Harte 14-Feb-16 15:55
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 603 cladking 14-Feb-16 16:29
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 560 Harte 15-Feb-16 05:00
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 656 cladking 15-Feb-16 05:43
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 690 Harte 15-Feb-16 15:43
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 639 cladking 15-Feb-16 16:15
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 499 Harte 16-Feb-16 11:26
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 665 cladking 16-Feb-16 15:28
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 637 Harte 17-Feb-16 00:20
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 687 cladking 17-Feb-16 01:42
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 699 Merrell 14-Feb-16 09:00
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 551 cladking 14-Feb-16 14:52
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 588 Merrell 14-Feb-16 16:59
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 605 cladking 14-Feb-16 17:28
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 507 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 18:54
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 563 Dr. Troglodyte 13-Feb-16 18:40
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 527 Audrey 13-Feb-16 18:42
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 613 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 19:00
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 598 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 19:12
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 601 Audrey 13-Feb-16 20:33
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 703 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 21:59
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 601 Audrey 13-Feb-16 22:05
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 606 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 22:19
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 624 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 05:07
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 624 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 18:25
Re: Cyclopean Pyramids? 644 Dr. Troglodyte 13-Feb-16 18:50
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 640 Audrey 12-Feb-16 17:38
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 723 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 18:43
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 584 Audrey 12-Feb-16 18:47
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 782 cladking 12-Feb-16 19:44
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 512 cladking 12-Feb-16 19:34
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 559 cladking 12-Feb-16 19:23
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 586 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 23:36
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 573 Audrey 13-Feb-16 02:49
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 599 Audrey 09-Feb-16 02:52
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 641 Origyptian 09-Feb-16 22:12
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 618 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-16 06:08
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 622 Origyptian 09-Feb-16 21:34
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 630 Audrey 10-Feb-16 01:58
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 660 Audrey 10-Feb-16 06:21
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 646 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 03:29
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 637 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 03:28
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 647 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 15:02
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 630 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 20:38
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 632 cladking 11-Feb-16 22:40
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 609 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 06:21
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 610 cladking 12-Feb-16 14:35
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 586 Pete Vanderzwet 13-Feb-16 00:45
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 521 cladking 13-Feb-16 01:12
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 638 Pete Vanderzwet 13-Feb-16 03:27
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 628 cladking 13-Feb-16 03:36
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 595 Pete Vanderzwet 14-Feb-16 15:25
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 601 cladking 14-Feb-16 15:51
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 637 Audrey 13-Feb-16 03:40
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 594 Pete Vanderzwet 14-Feb-16 15:27
Re: Were the Egyptians used as Tombs? 579 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 23:49
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 649 Brian Patterson 06-Feb-16 17:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 597 Apollo 1212 06-Feb-16 20:07
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 632 Jon Ellison 06-Feb-16 20:36
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 665 Pete Vanderzwet 07-Feb-16 17:12
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 650 Jon Ellison 07-Feb-16 21:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 544 Pete Vanderzwet 08-Feb-16 18:12
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 540 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 15:44
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 648 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 20:41
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 608 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 00:00
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 607 Pete Vanderzwet 12-Feb-16 19:55
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 655 cladking 12-Feb-16 20:19
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 592 Pete Vanderzwet 13-Feb-16 00:43
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 661 cladking 13-Feb-16 01:02
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 618 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 01:18
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 553 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 03:43
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 610 Pete Vanderzwet 13-Feb-16 03:37
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 599 cladking 13-Feb-16 03:57
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 618 Audrey 13-Feb-16 04:36
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 599 cladking 13-Feb-16 04:46
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 768 Audrey 13-Feb-16 05:34
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 659 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 12:08
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 628 cladking 13-Feb-16 15:17
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 573 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 18:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 636 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 18:41
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 693 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 18:55
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 594 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 19:17
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 590 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 19:27
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 625 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 19:48
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 636 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 20:02
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 617 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 20:34
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 506 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 20:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 638 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 19:45
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 585 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 19:47
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 617 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 19:54
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 604 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 20:08
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 612 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 20:38
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 615 Audrey 13-Feb-16 21:23
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 666 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 21:59
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 642 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 04:31
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 656 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 21:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 603 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 21:22
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 619 Audrey 13-Feb-16 21:42
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 588 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 21:42
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 565 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 21:46
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 617 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 22:31
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 595 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 05:16
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 596 cladking 13-Feb-16 21:57
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 574 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 20:24
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 521 cladking 13-Feb-16 21:51
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 566 Audrey 13-Feb-16 22:00
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 623 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 22:07
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 522 cladking 13-Feb-16 22:24
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 556 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 05:01
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 602 cladking 14-Feb-16 15:13
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 579 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 17:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 579 cladking 14-Feb-16 17:50
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 629 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 22:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 750 Jon Ellison 14-Feb-16 10:50
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 571 cladking 14-Feb-16 16:51
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 630 Audrey 13-Feb-16 21:08
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 604 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 21:36
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 587 Audrey 13-Feb-16 21:54
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 655 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 23:24
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 475 cladking 13-Feb-16 23:55
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 619 Jon Ellison 14-Feb-16 00:00
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 476 cladking 13-Feb-16 19:24
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 616 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 19:51
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 605 cladking 13-Feb-16 20:19
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 569 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 20:42
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 576 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 20:47
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 610 Jon Ellison 13-Feb-16 20:53
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 620 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 20:53
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 668 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 03:48
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 590 R Avry Wilson 14-Feb-16 06:11
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 620 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 14:34
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 557 Audrey 13-Feb-16 21:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 513 cladking 13-Feb-16 22:13
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 733 Audrey 13-Feb-16 18:35
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 563 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 18:55
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 619 cladking 13-Feb-16 19:07
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 600 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 18:04
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 652 Audrey 13-Feb-16 18:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 572 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 19:56
Re: 3rd times the charm 732 Thunderbird 07-Feb-16 03:41
Re: 3rd times the charm 634 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 16:24
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 572 Freya 07-Feb-16 19:15
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 655 Pete Vanderzwet 07-Feb-16 21:04
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 589 Brian Patterson 07-Feb-16 21:19
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 645 cladking 07-Feb-16 21:37
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 487 Pete Vanderzwet 08-Feb-16 18:13
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 585 cladking 08-Feb-16 19:09
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 664 Pete Vanderzwet 09-Feb-16 18:10
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 598 cladking 09-Feb-16 19:43
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 634 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 20:21
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 554 cladking 09-Feb-16 21:23
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 598 Freya 08-Feb-16 18:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 556 Pete Vanderzwet 08-Feb-16 18:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 507 Freya 09-Feb-16 05:40
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 633 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 06:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 523 cladking 09-Feb-16 14:35
Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 639 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 19:11
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 499 cladking 09-Feb-16 20:37
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 537 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-16 06:04
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 608 cladking 10-Feb-16 16:22
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 828 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-16 23:43
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 580 cladking 11-Feb-16 00:45
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 647 cladking 11-Feb-16 15:36
Re: Tangent topic: Understanding what AE said 567 cladking 11-Feb-16 19:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 581 cladking 09-Feb-16 14:47
Re : Haaretz.....The Pyramids were tombs....not for grain storage 673 Thunderbird 07-Feb-16 22:32
Re: Re : Haaretz.....The Pyramids were tombs....not for grain storage 548 Martin Stower 07-Feb-16 23:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 621 R Avry Wilson 08-Feb-16 05:26
Did ancient Egyptians like their pyramids ? 591 Juha 08-Feb-16 08:53
Re: Did ancient Egyptians like their pyramids ? 604 cladking 08-Feb-16 14:55
Re: Did ancient Egyptians like their pyramids ? 599 eyeofhorus33 08-Feb-16 17:46
Re: Did ancient Egyptians like their pyramids ? 641 cladking 08-Feb-16 19:33
Re: Did ancient Egyptians like their pyramids ? 650 Juha 08-Feb-16 21:44
Re: Did ancient Egyptians like their pyramids ? 548 cladking 08-Feb-16 22:02
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 511 Audrey 08-Feb-16 17:38
Re: The rectangle ....open or with lid. 628 Thunderbird 08-Feb-16 22:45
Re: The rectangle ....open or with lid. 636 Audrey 09-Feb-16 01:16
Re: The rectangle ....open or with lid. 586 Martin Stower 09-Feb-16 04:07
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 514 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 00:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 588 Audrey 09-Feb-16 01:46
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 640 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 03:05
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 606 Audrey 09-Feb-16 06:56
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 752 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 07:33
Re: Seeing.....and not seeing. 557 Thunderbird 09-Feb-16 06:25
Re: Seeing.....and not seeing. 596 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-16 07:18
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 723 Martin Stower 09-Feb-16 03:04
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 635 cladking 09-Feb-16 03:46
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 589 Martin Stower 09-Feb-16 04:10
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 513 cladking 09-Feb-16 04:23
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 543 Martin Stower 09-Feb-16 20:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 479 cladking 09-Feb-16 21:34
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 613 Martin Stower 09-Feb-16 23:57
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 596 cladking 10-Feb-16 00:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 587 cladking 10-Feb-16 00:26
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 520 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-16 07:05
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 497 cladking 10-Feb-16 15:07
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 611 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-16 22:58
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 608 cladking 10-Feb-16 23:19
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 663 R Avry Wilson 11-Feb-16 00:11
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 604 Martin Stower 10-Feb-16 01:01
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 443 cladking 10-Feb-16 01:48
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 631 cladking 09-Feb-16 04:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 588 Martin Stower 09-Feb-16 20:27
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 628 cladking 09-Feb-16 21:51
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 610 Audrey 09-Feb-16 06:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 647 Thanos5150 10-Feb-16 00:12
Re: The Pyramids....the mirror of heaven 604 Thunderbird 10-Feb-16 05:12
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 611 Martin Stower 10-Feb-16 20:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 732 Thanos5150 11-Feb-16 05:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 674 Martin Stower 11-Feb-16 13:15
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 687 Thanos5150 11-Feb-16 17:38
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 736 Martin Stower 12-Feb-16 00:02
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 591 Audrey 12-Feb-16 05:30
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 663 Merrell 12-Feb-16 08:40
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 666 Martin Stower 12-Feb-16 17:21
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 589 Audrey 12-Feb-16 17:48
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 552 Martin Stower 13-Feb-16 02:24
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 604 Brian Patterson 12-Feb-16 18:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 491 Audrey 12-Feb-16 18:32
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 573 Martin Stower 13-Feb-16 02:31
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 702 Audrey 13-Feb-16 03:18
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 780 Thanos5150 12-Feb-16 05:44
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 597 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 06:50
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 747 Thanos5150 12-Feb-16 16:36
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 620 Audrey 12-Feb-16 17:41
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 585 Thanos5150 12-Feb-16 17:58
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 581 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 18:29
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 628 Thanos5150 12-Feb-16 20:49
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 605 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 22:37
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 618 Thanos5150 12-Feb-16 22:54
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 585 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 23:09
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 619 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 00:45
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 568 Audrey 13-Feb-16 03:03
Re: Khufu Family ....usurped the Pyramids 516 Thunderbird 13-Feb-16 00:01
Re: Khufu Family ....usurped the Pyramids 577 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 01:01
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 572 Martin Stower 13-Feb-16 01:53
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 642 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 04:14
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 542 Thanos5150 14-Feb-16 21:28
Steve? (off topic) 591 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 06:30
Re: Steve? (off topic) 634 Martin Stower 13-Feb-16 02:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 598 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 19:35
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 639 Jon Ellison 11-Feb-16 21:15
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 565 Origyptian 11-Feb-16 21:42
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 594 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 06:15
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 536 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 13:20
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 642 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 17:48
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 557 Jon Ellison 12-Feb-16 18:21
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 561 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 22:51
...A clear invitation to your very own pod. 576 cladking 12-Feb-16 20:41
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 589 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 22:47
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 578 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 23:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 603 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 23:09
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 597 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 00:06
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 407 Martin Stower 13-Feb-16 20:52
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 569 Origyptian 14-Feb-16 06:01
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 508 Martin Stower 14-Feb-16 23:08
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 466 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 23:40
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 575 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 00:22
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 498 Jon Ellison 12-Feb-16 09:48
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 574 Martin Stower 12-Feb-16 03:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 629 Corpuscles 12-Feb-16 06:36
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 496 Martin Stower 13-Feb-16 23:08
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 594 R Avry Wilson 12-Feb-16 06:09
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 598 Origyptian 12-Feb-16 16:03
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 517 Pete Vanderzwet 08-Feb-16 18:16
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 555 molder 08-Feb-16 13:22
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 555 Spiros 08-Feb-16 16:06
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 543 Brian Patterson 08-Feb-16 19:10
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 615 cladking 08-Feb-16 20:17
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 612 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 03:43
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 598 cladking 11-Feb-16 04:06
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 624 Pete Vanderzwet 11-Feb-16 05:50
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 590 cladking 11-Feb-16 14:34
Some pesky adverbs 657 drrayeye 09-Feb-16 17:08
Re: Some pesky adverbs 593 Pete Vanderzwet 09-Feb-16 18:13
Re: Some pesky adverbs 602 Brian Patterson 09-Feb-16 19:21
Re: Some pesky adverbs 616 Pete Vanderzwet 09-Feb-16 19:24
Re: Some pesky adverbs 534 Brian Patterson 09-Feb-16 19:29
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 645 Sirius7237 10-Feb-16 05:32
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 610 Brian Patterson 11-Feb-16 19:37
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 593 Corpuscles 13-Feb-16 00:06
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 573 Origyptian 13-Feb-16 00:33
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 607 cladking 13-Feb-16 00:43
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 530 Pete Vanderzwet 13-Feb-16 00:42
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 605 Thanos5150 13-Feb-16 01:35
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 627 Brian Patterson 13-Feb-16 00:37
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 582 R Avry Wilson 13-Feb-16 01:32
Re: Were the Egyptian Pyramids used as Tombs? 595 Spiros 15-Feb-16 17:15


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.