Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Go to: Forum HomeBoardNew Topic

Current Page: 76 of 76
Results 2251 - 2262 of 2262
13 years ago
lukehancock
To anybody who has come across any interesting stories that they feel should go up on the newsdesk, please feel free to mail them to me at lukehancock@gmail.com
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
This is a good program, but old, so for the first time you open it (if you are using win xp) you will need to right click on the installed sg4win.exe file, click on the compatibility tab, then tick the box that says RUN IN COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR WIN95 Enjoy
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
As far as I'm aware, Skyglobe is a good one, and free too.
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
Not sure I can give you a good answer to that question. I guess you'll just have to wait and see ;)
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
I'm always extremely critical of Graham's books and I always tell him when I think something is crap (which is often the case), but this book is really bloody good. I'm always in a state of agitated anticipation waiting for the next chapter.
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
Hi Jeremy If you want to make clickable links, please do this: (url)http://www.your-link-here.com/(/url) Except, use square brackets [] Or put the URL in between arrow brackets thus: <URL here> Instructions on the HELP page
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
Where have you heard about the Council of 9? I have a book called "The Only Planet Of Choice" where a woman, Phyllis Schlemmer, channel this council and talk things over. The book reads as a transcript of people asking the channeled council questions. I've read through the book and it is incredibly interesting. Even if it's all bull, and it is all from her own mind and conceptions,
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
Hey Rob Long time no see, but I hope all is well in your life, that you're happy and that you've had a wonderful birthday! Take care Luke
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
Sorry, some confusion here. Nowhere is it stated that 2% of people can access the "inner plane" without entheogens. The 2% figure is based on surveys and tells us the number of people who've had paranormal experiences, including UFO abductions in North America *without* using psychoactive substances
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
> In "Supernatural", Graham makes the point that only 2% of the > population is capable of accessing the inner planes without > using psychedelic plants. Actually, that is a misquote. He makes the point that 2% are able to spontaneously achieve an altered state of consciousness , but that doesn't imply that the other 98% NEED entheogens to do the same thing. Fasting, dancin
Forum: Mysteries
13 years ago
lukehancock
Available for download from:
Forum: Mysteries
Current Page: 76 of 76