Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Go to: Forum HomeBoardNew Topic

Pages: 12345...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 330
Results 1 - 30 of 9896
3 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Manu, First: Let me say and I could be wrong, but for me, from my perspective it is ludicrous, but believed by many, that the Ancient Egyptians could work in 10ths or 100ths of inches of accuracy when building the pyramids according to our surveys of a 4500 year old structure after the fact.(at actual construction). In reality the Ancient Egyptians were not able to accurately divide the
Forum: Mysteries
4 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Manu, You wrote: There is no formal vetting process on which all agree. Opinion: There is a good reason alternatives have no vetting processes, if there were a formal vetting process there would be very few surviving theories after vetting. Having said that, I will now attempt to answer your questions in the opening post with an opinion. (8 + (2×11)/(19×19))×17 = 49470/361 = 137 +
Forum: Mysteries
5 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hey Robert, Perhaps you can find some evidence in the Ancient Egyptian Archives where the Ancient Egyptians designed anything with measurements other than cubits, palms and digits. Here is a list of known Ancient Egyptian units of measure: <; Notice a Remem is 5 palms 5/7 cubit, (some believe there is a relationship to the sqrt2), a Djeser(foot) is 4 palms 4/7 cubit, a Nebiu is 8 palms
Forum: Mysteries
8 days ago
Sirfiroth
You wrote: I'm not a Texas cowboy, Jacob. Yes, I know Ray, and I Thank God for small favors!
Forum: Global Village
8 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hey Steve, Seems Ray has been reading too many politically charged articles in his favorite magazine again. It is that bastion of political quackery, Vanity Fair. Ray seems to have a problem related to his TDS resulting in poor comprehension of all things political. And you are correct, Ray never has a rebuttal and must therefore resort to obfuscation, misdirection and personal attacks in a
Forum: Global Village
9 days ago
Sirfiroth
To what lies are you referring, please be specific? I will wait while you post them!
Forum: Global Village
9 days ago
Sirfiroth
To what lies are you referring, please be specific? Hey dane, Sorry this was posted by mistake
Forum: Global Village
9 days ago
Sirfiroth
Warwick, During his presidency FDR used fireside chats to communicate with the American public! Perhaps you can explain how that differs from Trump using twitter to do the same?
Forum: Global Village
20 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hi drew, Been to Giza, measured the inset have you? Your argument is not with Dr. Troglodyte, it sounds more like your argument of 27" is at odds with Petrie's actually measured 37 inch inset. Logically the facts are, throughout G1 the largest of Petrie's errors amount to less than 0.000606261% found in the Grand Gallery an error of 1 1/10 inches. According to all previously conducted sur
Forum: Mysteries
24 days ago
Sirfiroth
LOL, It is OK with me if you are unconcerned that your drawing will always be considered nothing more than speculation.
Forum: Mysteries
25 days ago
Sirfiroth
OK mr. genius, for the record, you're only one being rude! Now I personally don't give a tinkers damn what delusional thoughts of grandeur you harbor. There is only one 'but' to your basking in the limelight, and it is a really big 'but'. Factually it is not what you think you know, but what you can prove! For your delusional claim to be validated all you have to do is prove intent by the Ancient
Forum: Mysteries
25 days ago
Sirfiroth
drew, Evidently you're just too far down the rabbit hole to grasp the fact it is physically impossible to write real pi using unit fractions! Anyone who has actually studied Ancient Egyptian methods and mathematics knows your drawing, or any drawing, using real pi is not a possible design factor. Yet you continue to have a childish fit with useless name calling and a tirade of stupid accusati
Forum: Mysteries
25 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Warwick, You just might be right, it seems drew sounds more and more like the petulant child someone just told no! He seems incapable of grasping the fact it is physically impossible to write real pi using unit fractions. If real pi cannot be written how could it be used as a design factor in any Ancient Egyptian structure? Someone needs to brush up on what is possible when employing Ancie
Forum: Mysteries
26 days ago
Sirfiroth
Drew, you wrote: I understand what you need from me but I can't provide it for you. I knew from experience you could not! So I hope you won't be offended if I don't read the rest of your post! When you can write pi in unit fractions, I will listen! Jacob
Forum: Mysteries
27 days ago
Sirfiroth
Dear Andrew, Sir, Do you not understand what the word evidence means? You posted a long winded rambling explanation laced with childish accusations but not one word that resembles any form of evidence supporting the intent of Ancient Egyptian builders. Logically neither your explanation or Petrie's figures reflect the intent of the Ancient Egyptians. A good start would be if you could demonstra
Forum: Mysteries
27 days ago
Sirfiroth
drew, Based on your post I have to surmise either you are playing dumb, really dumb, or just being willfully ignorant! Of course anyone well versed in geometry can place a sphere within the confines of G1. You've proven you can do it. My reservation on this whole subject, which you don't seem to be able to grasp, is whether the Ancient Egyptians intended to do so! Just because you can put
Forum: Mysteries
28 days ago
Sirfiroth
Hi drew, You wrote: Oh well...it really makes me wonder what folk are on about when they don't actually use the pyramid as a whole. Sure, they can define bits and pieces when focusing on one thing, like either chamber, but what about the whole? Jacob wants to argue the AEs didn't know pi nor use inches, and yet here is a perfect example they knew exactly what they were doing when planning the
Forum: Mysteries
4 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Dr T, Thank you! Regards,] Jacob
Forum: Mysteries
4 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Robert, The first thing you can do is show me how the Ancient Egyptians were able to write pi using unit fractions? FYI in the past I believed the Ancient Egyptians used 3 + 1/7 as a value of pi, until I actually studied their concepts and methodologies and found they thought differently mathematically speaking. Unit fractions and multiplication by binary addition, division by inverse multipl
Forum: Mysteries
4 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hey drew, Arguments or discussions, on what I know to be BS is a waste of time and bandwidth. You found a sphere and think it is possible the Ancient Egyptians designed G1's dimensional parameters in accordance with your sphere. Showing the Ancient Egyptians intended this the burden of proof falls to you. Sorry, but from my perspective there is no supporting evidence and as far as anyone
Forum: Mysteries
4 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi drew, Yea, I tend to do that when reading pure bullshit! Jacob
Forum: Mysteries
4 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Drew, you wrote: Take pi and multiply it by 7 then by 100 to get 2,199.1148757, There are many more spheres indicated in G1, G2 and G3. That figure you found, by methods employed by the Ancient Egyptians is actually 12^3 or 27x64 = 1728 x (14/11) = 2199 3/11 = 24192/11 = 2199.272727... I found this and much more using the methods of the Ancient Egyptians. which when (24192/11) / 5 = 24
Forum: Mysteries
5 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hey Paul, LOL, No, using Obama as an example the democrats just pay them whatever they are asking and go on! Jacob
Forum: Global Village
5 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hey Paul, The liberal democrats idea of coming together is for everyone accepting their proposals, no compromise! Trump clearly demonstrated this in January of 2018 with his proposed compromise regarding the existing Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program or DACA, a move that would have certainly cost him conservative support, and the democrats off offhandedly rejected the proposal bec
Forum: Global Village
5 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Paul, No, we don't need to change the constitution! We need to curtail the power of political parties by putting term limits on both the House and Senate just like the presidency. "I can scarcely contemplate a more incalculable evil than the breaking of the Union into two or more parts." --Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1792. ME 8:346 "If we keep together we s
Forum: Global Village
5 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi Steve, Thank you! All truths are evidence based. Facts are determined by real evidence and ultimately lead to the truth. The only thing conjecture does is muddy the waters and obscure the truth. It is unfortunate so few possess the ability to distinguish between the two. Jacob
Forum: Mysteries
5 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hey Eddie, LOL, nothing biased about your article from politico. Here is a honest real world assessment by Bloomberg: Trump Wins Round One of the U.S.-China Trade War The U.S. president emerges with the economy intact and his credibility enhanced. "It is too soon to judge the current trade deal a success from an American point of view. Nevertheless, its potential benefits remain undera
Forum: Global Village
6 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hey Robert, Thank you. Jacob
Forum: Misc.
6 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
I wonder what happened to the thread titled: "Can it be more obvious...GP incorporates Earth dimensions?"
Forum: Misc.
6 weeks ago
Sirfiroth
Hi gulsbo, I don't know if anyone posted this, but it does provide evidence and a tentative answer to your question. Jacob
Forum: Mysteries
Pages: 12345...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 330