Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Go to: Forum HomeBoardNew Topic

Current Page: 3 of 14
Results 61 - 90 of 394
18 years ago
Tripp
View my Posts in this "Mars Water" thread .. many of them have images of water on Mars <a href=" Water</a> Also view <a href="; MARS -- Large Bodies of _FLUID_ Water</a> below in this thread. This post has one image showing a large undeniably fluid body at the end.
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
The book of Enoch, likely far older than the writings of Genesis and probably the source from which Genesis 6 was written: <b> THE PACT</b> 1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
No .. I am referring more to a map of our own solar system and intrinsically in that map and layout there are strong indicators of the locations of "other features"
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Yes i have a serious problem, that problem being I am a thrained professional Geologist and an expert in evaluation of morophologies from not only aerial and satellite imagery but also using other remote imaging methodologies such as ground penetrating radar, seismic refraction, electro-magnetometer, megnetometer, resistivity and others. You have no idea what a VENT is other than a hole where s
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Biruni They people around me are listening and stunend at what is revealed. The pitiful smiles you refer to are direected at you.
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#114;&#101;&#100;&#101;&#108;&#108;&#115;&#119;&#111;&#114;&#116;&#104;&#64;&#121;&#97;&#104;&#111;&#111;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;?subject=Re: Velikovsky - No Science , No Consistency, No Truth">Dare7</a> wrote: > In any event, I could care less about the man, but the
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Incidentally.. have you ever read the exchange of correspondence between Velikovsky and Einstein? It is QUITE HUMOROUS, INDEED! Einstein was quite a patient gentleman . .yet by every subtle means at his disposal he tells Velikovsky he is misquided..even at one point stating that "one can disprove the "small multiplaction table" (or 2 x 3 =6) but it serves nothing doing so.. subtl
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
I have researched Velikovksy thoroughly. NOT ONLY do I show how extremely FLAWED "Worlds In Collision" is.. but also I have <u>Not ONCE seen any Velikovsky-ite cite *ANYTHING* that Velikovsky got "right"</u> with the exception of "Venus is hot" which. he got RIGHT for the *WRONG REASON*! Go on.. you want to hail Velikovsky as some man ahead of his time
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
I too believe that the TRUTH is necessary and this is why I have spent the last two years involved in Mars research... However during this time my Mars research has led to an unintended study of human nature and deeply seated personal response. My evaluation of the Brookings Report at this point is that the report's findings remain largely accurate and in addition, the report overlooked one fa
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Don I may have your answer or *A* answer to the question you've asked. This answer stems from work I and another are doing relating to Giza's preconceived layout involving a "MAP" itself.
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#106;&#111;&#110;&#110;&#121;&#98;&#97;&#114;&#100;&#111;&#64;&#121;&#97;&#104;&#111;&#111;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;?subject=Orthos vs. Unorthos; seeking a greater truth">jonnybardo</a> wrote: > I am reminded of the age-old debate of creationism vs. > evolution and wonder--
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
.. and you would be a what? A "Non Ortho BONEHEAD"? My god you sling alot of personal assaults.. yet never with any substance. Something crawl up your arse that gives you the belief your "voice" (hollow and invalid as it may be) is meant to serve to appraise all others? What makes you think anyone gives a damn?
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#111;&#108;&#108;&#105;&#98;&#114;&#97;&#110;&#100;&#64;&#103;&#109;&#120;&#46;&#100;&#101;?subject=Re: 'Vents" - Surface Representations of Subsurface Tubes">Biruni</a> wrote: > > Your ´re a joke, Tripp. I know, what an impact crater is and > how it looks like. Impact craters c
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Annika.. Have you ever read NASA's commissioned "Brookings Report" .. commissioned in 1969 befoer we really entered into space? It gives powerful reasons why NASA itself is not being forthcoming at all even in providing public and in-depth analysese of even the more "simple" subjects.. .like "water on Mars". (Water is problematic because its recognition opens the p
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Actually Biruni... The imagery is not "blurry". You only are unqualified and personally challenged beyond your ability in interpretation of the turmoil within this imagery. My presentations are not trash and those with far more qualificaitons than you are deeply and profoundly stunned by the evidences reveatled therein which.. incidentally they do powerfully affirm with their own skil
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
I dont believe that Graham has been influenced by Velikovsky.. and their directions can only be compared *vaguely* at best. Velikovsky is quite another hting all together..and he has no real science in his work. My somewhat *FLAMING* evaluation of Immanuel Velikovsky: <a href="; target="_blank">Velikovsky - No Science , No Consistency, No Truth</a>
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Ahhhhh a courageous voice of support .. a sheep seperating from the flock and daring to think and judge on its own. Thank you, annika for your voice of support. But I am not so sure that I should *glow* in your overwhelming support! "... this is as good as it gets, folks." *OUCH!* *laughing* I am kidding actually. .and thanks again.
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href=" Reference to Mercury Rapids comments</a> Merc... Actually there ARE indeed photos of these large bodies of water.. (shown below) Merc.. in truth your own presentation of these "seeps" repeatedly acknowledged by NASA does undermine your own point that fluid water cannot exist on Mars because the pressure and temperature are beneath the triple-point. Many pers
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Actually no.. not true. Structural supports in arches of virtually all vaulted structures is commonly employed..even here on earth.. Just such a support structure even as evidenced in the tubes themselves, invariably is done to support the peak of the roof and not elsewhere ... Were you to see these Arches extending far beyond the widest part of the tube, it would be powerfully arguable that th
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
My GAWD you are an OBJECTIONABLE human being! Not only are you objectionable.. you are a thoroughly ignorant and yet profoundly blissful in your ignorance. This is an unpalatable combination to others. Evidently you have no idea of what an "impact crater" is nor how to recognize one. This should be a simple matter for most persons to engage mentally but evidently it does perplex y
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
LMAO! SEE what i mean! You let your expectations determien and govern what you will "allow" to exist! YOu can and *DO* have Large bodies of water on Mars surface and there are numerous persons who explain WHY you *CAN* Go to my last post in this thread <a href="; Mars Fluid Water</a> ... something in title about "Triple Point" if i recall correctly.
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Actually Some have reversed that belief.. .stating that they see it more likely now as a volcanic zone ..or 'flow plain".
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#109;&#101;&#114;&#99;&#117;&#114;&#121;&#46;&#114;&#97;&#112;&#105;&#100;&#115;&#64;&#110;&#116;&#108;&#119;&#111;&#114;&#108;&#100;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;?subject=Re: How About Some Substance?">Mercury Rapids</a> wrote: > maybe I just think this
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
I dont mind you <u>thinking</u> I am wrong.. i would appreciate a VERBAL rationale with (verbal) referencing of detail for why and HOW these could be natural dunes... to support your <u>thinking</u> Incidentally, Merc, my impression of you from here is that I like you... However this does not change the fact that I <u>KNOW<u> you are wrong..and have a reason
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
I reject your proof.. These do not even remotely "LOOK" Artificial.and i bet you yourself cannot even DETAIL verbally and with reference to your own "examples" why these would look "ARTIFICIAL" "from a height, these would look very regular and manmade, but they are natural" No... from a height the periodicity of the wave pressure interference patterns wo
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Merc.. AGAIN as i stated in my response to you.. it had nothing to do with your disagreeing. It had to do with 2 things and for clarty purposes I will enumerate these: 1) Your failure to reference any detail or present an argument founded in specifics based on your opinion. 2) Despite your own failed lack of argument and specifics in your asserted <i>OPINION</i> (not argument) ..
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#111;&#108;&#108;&#105;&#98;&#114;&#97;&#110;&#100;&#64;&#103;&#109;&#120;&#46;&#100;&#101;?subject=Re: Congratulations, Graham!!! n/t">Biruni</a> wrote: > > RB, why you and GH are so eager about being mentioned in > broad public and why GH insists so much on his name being > ment
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#109;&#101;&#114;&#99;&#117;&#114;&#121;&#46;&#114;&#97;&#112;&#105;&#100;&#115;&#64;&#110;&#116;&#108;&#119;&#111;&#114;&#108;&#100;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;?subject=Re: Poll: Does The Lay Person Recognize These Are not "Impact Craters"?">Mercury R
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
Hey Kees :) as you poked yoru nose up.. what do YOU think of the so called Mars "Tubes" and the associated "vents" here? : <a href=": Does The Lay Person Recognize These Are not "Impact Craters"? </a>
Forum: Mysteries
18 years ago
Tripp
<a href="mailto:&#111;&#108;&#108;&#105;&#98;&#114;&#97;&#110;&#100;&#64;&#103;&#109;&#120;&#46;&#100;&#101;?subject=Re: 'Vents" - Surface Representations of Subsurface Tubes">Biruni</a> wrote: > > I don´t know, if the "Face on Mars" is artificial or not. I > just gave a hint to the p
Forum: Mysteries
Current Page: 3 of 14