Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Go to: Forum HomeBoardNew Topic

Pages: 12345...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 1015
Results 1 - 30 of 30439
5 years ago
Milo
Hi Pancho, I entered the thread because you quoted the Bible and wrote it never made real sense that most religionists "will say that Jesus is the Word because that is their hold on power", implying you don't have all the answers. I replied explaining why it doesn't make any sense. This is a public forum, and what you write is open to being commented on. If you don't want anyone comm
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
loveritas wrote: > Whatever you believe is just that, your belief. Faith. No proof > of anything. Well, pardon me, but I would say the same about what you believe and that it's based on faith. As I've said before, no proof at whatsoever... zilch. I don't need to show you proof because what I know is based on my own personal experiences. > I know you will start knocking yoursel
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
Thunderbird wrote: > excerpt: > > Kali’s message is very straightforward- be loyal to yourself > and others, destroy all negative behaviors and inner thoughts > that are preventing you from reaching enlightenment, and walk > in the light. One can follow that without having to follow Kali, and why can't you quote what she herself has said? You also haven't answered th
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
Well, you need to offer a much better explanation than that. The picture you posted is rather vague. Sweet dreams to you, by the way. I don't believe the world is heading towards utter destruction.
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
loveritas wrote: > The temptation to enter into U-M's game is strong. > Just look at this thread. I haven't seen anyone defend the church in this thread, but U-M's game is much more involving and ensnaring than just the church, as it involves global politics and a global finance. These and the church are all part of the Serpent's NWO plan for humans to accept the mark of the beast a
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
Thunderbird wrote: > ...and where do you find me.....entangled* > > are you able to understand what is...... entanglement? > > by the way, > > She motioned No.....No! > > am listening......learning. > > > before you is a banquet Milo. > > > You must however decide to attend ......from desire. > > > Excerpts from
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
Thunderbird wrote: > Have posted recently on HG Wells - The Shape of Things to > Come. Brad I shall look out for that post... > wherein he enlarges how the 3 religions must/should be brought > into extreme tension and ended....before the full global gov > can reign. > > He mentions Zionism would be applied 1st to tension the world > towards > Judais
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
loveritas wrote: > To clarify my position, I > am only referring to the Pagans of the Eleusinian Mystery > Schools of which there were two branches - the Lesser Mysteries > and the Greater Mysteries. > > Some of those initiates of the Lesser Mystery School may have > been absorbed into the Church of Rome, and probably were. That > is why there is a power within
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
Thunderbird wrote: > Many on the board are thrashing about and trapped in the U-M > mind with the current socio tension topics, Hmmm...: (many more examples...) > The theme and Promise by Sophia to rescue us from Evil What promises are those exactly? How exactly will Sophia rescue humanity from evil?
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
loveritas wrote: > "The Church and the fear peddler remind that ...we are to > come out from her > the tag is strongly aligned to the whore and babylon system, > of that written record > come out and away from her? > Is Sophia being marginalized by these demand driven > narratives? > an scheme of extortion with trickery of word and symbolism to > bind? >
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
Hi Pancho, What message do you believe Poussin was essentially trying to communicate in his paintings? Post Edited (16-Oct-13 03:38)
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
By the way, Pancho, would you consider Freemasonry to be Pagan, in the sense that it's a product of the Lesser Mysteries of Eleusinian Mystery Schools because their places of gathering are not in sacred groves, springs, large trees, grottos, large stones, caves, dells, wells, pools, hilltops and significant places of natural beauty? I ask you this because Freemasons gather in temples that are
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
loveritas wrote: > Hi Milo, > > "The concept of a church or a temple is a Pagan > phenomenon...." > > Actually this statement is incorrect. Pagans are not > responsible for the concept of constructed edifices as places > of worship. Hi Pancho, What you should be stating is that Pagans were responsible for the concept of constructed edifices as
Forum: History
5 years ago
Milo
loveritas wrote: > The Book of John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the > Word was with God, and the Word was God." Most religionists > will say that Jesus is the Word because that is their hold on > power. This has never made real sense. Hi Pancho, It doesn't make sense because if religionists believe Jesus is the Word because that is their hold on pow
Forum: History
6 years ago
Milo
DrRita wrote: > I think that the gods were at one time extraterrestrials. Do you believe they were from a different dimension, or just from a different star system in our universe?
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
Aine wrote: > Milo wrote: > > > > You say "we" but I never used to worship a cat. I like cats, > I > > like snakes but I don't feel any urge to worship them. > > Then don't. But ancient peoples did. Not all ancients did, of course. Post Edited (05-Aug-13 15:15)
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
eyeofhorus33 wrote: > I think that there is a distinction to be made between > "veneration" and "worship". > > To venerate implies to have a 'great respect for' or a 'great > regard for' while the word 'worship' is more specifically > associated with 'adoration of a deity.' > > The former is therefore associated with feelings of admiration > or ev
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
Aine wrote: > Milo wrote: > > > > Worshipping creation is putting the cart before the horse, > > IMO... looking the wrong way for guidance for our destiny. As > I > > stated, I acknowledge the Serpent possesses wisdom, but even > > Christ acknowledged that. The problem is that the Serpent is > > cold-blooded, lacks human empathy and is a predator. &quo
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
Aine wrote: > Milo wrote: > > > It's ironic ancient societies worshipped the snake, which is > > cold-blooded, unable to feel human empathy, and which is > > ultimately a predator. IMO, the problem is not that the snake > > does represent great knowledge and wisdom, but rather that it > > was worshipped - worshipping the creation rather than the > > Cre
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
It's ironic ancient societies worshipped the snake, which is cold-blooded, unable to feel human empathy, and which is ultimately a predator. IMO, the problem is not that the snake does represent great knowledge and wisdom, but rather that it was worshipped - worshipping the creation rather than the Creator is what led to the fall into the primitive reptilian mind set, where selfish survival is th
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
colt wrote: > Of coarse it will mean "sly" "crafty" and so on when you use a > Bible dictionary because that is what they want it to mean to > help continue their dogma... go find a dictionary that gives > the true meaning of the word as used in the time the Bible was > translated. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word ""subt
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
eyeofhorus33 wrote: > The interesting thing about the diverse meanings is that the > dictionary associates negative connotations with "artful" as a > synonym for 'subtil'. > > The flip side of each of the negative connotations of the > synonyms "sly" and "crafty" are "intelligent"; "perceptive" ; > "shrewd" ; "
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
colt wrote: > In Genesis it says "Now the serpent was more subtil than any > beast of the field" The word to describe the serpent is > "subtil" and most people read "subtle". The word used here is > "subtil" means "having fine structure, not gross or dense; > rarified; attenuated; ethereal, hence penetrating as a subtil > perfume&qu
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
randompHactor wrote: > Amazing, the degree of bigotry evinced by some members. Hmmm... so much for your 'we are all one' theory! Post Edited (06-Jul-13 22:26)
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
randompHactor wrote: > A real one. A fully rounded one. Not just a degree of one. Okaaaaey...
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
randompHactor wrote: > If the general public did not know about LSD then the street > corner lunatic would be seen as a prophet! As it is we > recognize they may be slightly deranged from too much drug use! I've never heard of people attending Oxford and Cambridge Universities to gain PhDs and Doctorates in the writings of 'street corner lunatics'. You should be a journalist for
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
randompHactor wrote: > Ya, but in the beginning...the plants were essential. Possibly, but also possibly not. There is doubt... Having studied the complexities of biblical prophecy in the Bible, I don't think they could have been drug induced. If drugs could produce such incredible visions, the planet would be flooded with such texts, but this is not the case.
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
randompHactor wrote: > Yeah, maybe so, but I think the origin of all belief in all > gods derives from chemically induced altered states. And then > drug free people maintain the illusion. Of course, that is your belief, but I don't believe that is the case. I believe drugs actually muddy the mind and in the long term, cause more alienation from God and fellow man.
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
randompHactor wrote: > There certainly is a long history of altered states being the > norm for ancient man. It's easy to see how that might have led > to belief in gods. Drugs are a poor man's substitute for spiritual experience.
Forum: Author of the Month
6 years ago
Milo
The debt bomb - The Global Financial Crisis Stripped Bare: Post Edited (02-Mar-13 22:34)
Forum: Author of the Month
Pages: 12345...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 1015