Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I would like to challenge your claim that nothing will really happen; and yes many bad things have happened in 2012 as greater strife incurred upon mankind with the earth orbiting the Sun going forward from the Mayan Date. First off, if you would read please this link at Graham Hancock.

[www.grahamhancock.com]

Justin what are your thoughts regarding the twinkling of the eye?

Can it be possible that your subject matter is built upon fraud; my meaning is who helped you with your knowledge of everything and why do you proclaim to say that prophets are incorrect?

If you have no spiritual reference point as pertaining to what governs morality is it not true negativity lives on? What I see here is that your book takes a broad stroke in suggesting that there is no consequence to massive corruption in the world!

[www.youtube.com]
Speak Truth To Power
Holyghost

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 478 spitfire888 05-Feb-13 03:52
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 130 endofworldbook 05-Feb-13 13:36
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 186 spitfire888 06-Feb-13 04:28
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 129 endofworldbook 06-Feb-13 04:57
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 93 spitfire888 06-Feb-13 05:16
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 130 endofworldbook 06-Feb-13 12:24
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 159 spitfire888 06-Feb-13 13:28
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 150 endofworldbook 06-Feb-13 19:00
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 151 spitfire888 06-Feb-13 22:16
Re: Justin Deering: The end of a Worldly System; afterwards a Harmonious Earth 94 endofworldbook 07-Feb-13 13:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.