Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks to Kyle Bennett for being our author of the month for December 2011. The subject matter of your book is interesting and important, but I'm sorry that you felt unable to stick around until the end of your month as our featured author.

Welcome to David Mathisen, our author of the month for January 2012. The purpose of our message boards is to encourage constructive open-minded discussion on a wide range of issues and it is in that spirit that I welcome you here to discuss your book "The Mathisen Corollary" There are elements of young-earth creationism in your work. For the record I do not myself ascribe to such notions and am quite happy with the idea of the earth being four and a half billion years old or thereabouts. I also have no doubt that evolution is a fact and am convinced that it has taken several billions of years for life to evolve into the forms in which we see it today on planet earth.

That being said you are entitled to your views and I look forward to seeing how you defend them here to our vigorous, intelligent and well-informed posting community.

Happy New Year to all
Graham

Post Edited (30-Dec-11 15:57)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Thanks for Kyle Bennett and Welcome to David Mathisen 244 Graham Hancock 30-Dec-11 15:55
Re: Thanks for Kyle Bennett and Welcome to David Mathisen 81 drrayeye 30-Dec-11 22:11
Re: Thanks for Kyle Bennett and Welcome to David Mathisen 72 Aine 31-Dec-11 01:59
Re: Thanks for Kyle Bennett and Welcome to David Mathisen 46 dwm 02-Jan-12 07:03
Re: Thanks for Kyle Bennett and Welcome to David Mathisen 85 dwm 02-Jan-12 07:02
Thanks, Graham and forum -- it's a real honor to be here with you! 58 dwm 31-Dec-11 08:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.