Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Been a quiet AOM, but tis the season. Everyone is busy.

As a person interested in any kind of experiment for phenomena which should not be present according to materialism, I have found the name Wiseman pop up a few times. On each and every occasion where he encounters an unusual phenomena I see he has developed a brilliant method. Note the level of the effect, then set a random bar for it to exceed quite beyond what might be expected of it. I've seen this done on Natascha Demkina, Rupert Sheldrake's experiments on the predictive ability of a dog, and I anticipate a few others if I searched a teensy bit further. If this is not a deliberate case of habitual deception then what is it? Strangest of all I recall him misleading Demkina by telling her her test came out at chance level, suggesting she become a nurse, then commenting that belief was the most important thing.

As our AOM has written on the curious cases of some sceptics (I wonder how many people today know this term once meant a neutral?) it seemed a natural to throw in.

www.jarillion.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Lies, damned lies, and what Richard Wiseman reports 199 Me 23-Dec-10 01:14
Re: Lies, damned lies, and what Richard Wiseman reports 57 Chris Carter 23-Dec-10 15:36
Re: Lies, damned lies, and what Richard Wiseman reports 176 Me 23-Dec-10 16:20
Re: Lies, damned lies, and what Richard Wiseman reports 51 Chris Carter 28-Dec-10 18:12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.