Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for replying to my question about Mr. Jodorowsky. I would like tap your knowledge and experience on some other issues if you don't mind.

I have just finished "The Active Side of Infinity" by Carlos Castaneda. I have many questions that you may be able to help me with...here goes...

The last few chapters deal with alternative worlds, energy flows, inorganic beings and the dark sea of awareness.

Don Juan says that Sorcerers can perceive inorganic beings at will, average people can do it
but that they are not conscious of an existing twin world and that we are definitely not alone.

Don Juan also talks about "flyers", dark shadow beings, who eat human energies and manipulate the mind:

"They discovered we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could.
"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives.
Human beings are it's prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us
docile and helpless. If we want to protest, it supresses our protest.
If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

These chapters synch with me on an article in National Geographic about a journalist's experience with ayahuasca where a shaman
helped her to remove black shadows/figures from here body during a ceremony. After this experience she no longer suffered from depression.

It synchs with David Icke's ideas on entities that can manipulate people.

I would like to ask you:
- Do you believe Don Juan was real?
- How can human race improve/evolve without knowing this "flyer" impediment?
- Do we all have to become sorcerers?
- Are you a kind of a sorcerer?
- Is it best not to think about this stuff?

Also another other interesting thing in the book is that Castaneda uses the phrase "the matrix" to describe the world.
It was published in 1998, which is one year before the film "The Matrix".

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
Brian

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Active Side of Infinity 200 brianM 14-Nov-09 16:38
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 136 obsolete 14-Nov-09 19:46
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 103 daniel pinchbeck 17-Nov-09 03:53
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 61 brianM 17-Nov-09 18:28
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 186 Hoppy 17-Nov-09 19:51
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 200 Hoppy 25-Nov-09 02:26
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 120 obsolete 25-Nov-09 03:57
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 112 brianM 25-Nov-09 19:28
Re: The Active Side of Infinity 192 Hoppy 25-Nov-09 20:33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.