Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thank you. I will definitely go to the site. I don't thnk the law suit is really new. It had to do with a female AIDS patient who was all but dead and received the gold injection and died of some kind of infection which her attorneys believe came from the injection. According to what I read (online) the woman was so sick just about anything would have killed her and she was WILLING to try anything. I'll feel bad for Mr. Hudson. Perhaps he should go overseas to produce his gold and do his research. Unfortunately the politics of the US gets in the way of a phenomenal amount of new science and technology. I'm sure the pharmacuetical companies would not be happy if Mr. Hudson found a cure for cancer even though it would benefit the world. Perhaps he could go to Israel-Dangerous I know, but according to the Left Behind Series of Books and Revelations, Israel is supposed to offer something to the world that will make it prosperous. Maybe that is what it is. Or perhaps Switzerland. What movies are you making?? I look forward to seeing the documentary. Any new books coming?
LeeAnn

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 1051 Alatariel 22-Apr-04 03:30
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 353 Caliburn 22-Apr-04 06:52
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 300 Alatariel 22-Apr-04 12:08
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 410 Caliburn 27-Apr-04 03:42
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 275 Jaimi 22-Apr-04 17:39
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 320 Caliburn 27-Apr-04 03:45
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 323 Neal 23-Apr-04 01:37
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 548 Caliburn 27-Apr-04 04:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.