Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have read several of your books. I found the Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark pretty intriquing. I'm most curious about the current use of monatomic gold. If one were to go about purchasing it to use, where would you go. Apparently David Hudson has had more bad luck and is now in the middle of an ugly law suit. Is this just political bullying? Or, is it really dangerous. I tried to locate some monatomic gold online, but for apparent reason's I'm nervous about what I would be getting. You mention in the book that there was tons of this white powder on Serabit el Khadim. What happened to it? Since it was mysterious, surely someone kept some. has any been found in the tombs. Also, is there any chance, that if there has been stomachs found from any of the pharohs, has anyone checked to see if there has been any evidence of the monatomic gold. Have you ever tried any???? I have a reason for wanting to try this. Sometimes, I feel like I'm just about there when it comes to understanding certain time/space concepts and it just eludes me. It is my hope that with the help of the gold, I might be able to increase my spiritual ability through the direct effect of the monatomic gold on my pineal gland to get me there. I know it sounds silly. But 80% of the population don't believe any of what your books suggest. I on the other hand, feel that God gave me a brain to use and a pineal gland to use.
Yours truly with all due respect
Alatarial

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 1050 Alatariel 22-Apr-04 03:30
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 353 Caliburn 22-Apr-04 06:52
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 300 Alatariel 22-Apr-04 12:08
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 410 Caliburn 27-Apr-04 03:42
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 275 Jaimi 22-Apr-04 17:39
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 320 Caliburn 27-Apr-04 03:45
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 323 Neal 23-Apr-04 01:37
Re: Question to Sir Laurence on Monatomic Gold 548 Caliburn 27-Apr-04 04:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.