Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Ima,

I was never diagnosed with caeliac disease (gluten allergy) but my son was very early by a pediatrician (God bless him) who knew about it otherwise my baby would have died but it took me years and even decades to figure out that all my health problems were related with an inability to digest carbohydrates and a high sensitivity to gluten especially in pasta products and me too I follow the chinese conception of food as medecine but I did some adjustments because wheat is also a natural anti-depressor but I can absolutely relate to your way of eating.
My bible is the book of Henry C. Lu - The Art of Long Life subtitle whose titled is "Chinese Foods for Longevity" actually this title is misleading because 90 % of these foods are not specifically chinese but are to be found on any ordinary market in a big city. Every act of life can be spiritualized if we have the sense of the sacred.

Thanks for speaking about it as it is not an easy task to dissent against the mainstream idea of associating spirituality and vegetarianism.

And you are right when the cravings disappear we actually eat less including meat.

Just wish we could revert to a more natural life and abolish this "meatrix factories" that is why I try to get free range poultries and lamb and always favor the local products.

I found by chance a curious read on the reason why certain religions forbid to eat pigs. Apparently the pig DNA is the closest of the human DNA and I don't know if it is true but it seems far fetched to me the pig could be hosting a human entity (kinda dark force) which one would absorb this way and would be influenced by it and get his bad karma ????.

May be Michael Cremo has heard about that ?

Anyway I am of the opinion that we have lost the sacredness in everything. Preparing food is an act of love and should also be an act
of thanksgiving. That is why I follow the eastern philosophy because they held food as sacred and as medecine.

Best,

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 1011 Joyeuse 23-Dec-04 20:12
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 337 Michael Cremo 24-Dec-04 18:12
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 341 Joyeuse 24-Dec-04 20:53
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 373 JimH 25-Dec-04 10:42
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 307 Joyeuse 25-Dec-04 17:33
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 324 Michael Cremo 25-Dec-04 17:57
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 346 JimH 29-Dec-04 02:09
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 310 Joyeuse 29-Dec-04 10:20
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 333 Michael Cremo 25-Dec-04 17:55
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 311 Joyeuse 25-Dec-04 19:56
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 316 Ima Sumac 26-Dec-04 11:34
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 367 Joyeuse 27-Dec-04 14:56
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 320 Ima Sumac 27-Dec-04 18:26
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 308 Laird Scranton 25-Dec-04 16:24
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 366 SphinxGirl 24-Dec-04 23:49
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 300 Joyeuse 25-Dec-04 01:55
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 326 SphinxGirl 25-Dec-04 20:02
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 326 timebanditx 27-Dec-04 05:56
Long time no see!!! 289 Kees 27-Dec-04 09:18
Re: Long time no see!!! 339 timebanditx 27-Dec-04 12:14
Re: Long time no see!!! 340 Jaimi2 29-Dec-04 16:57
Stranger and stranger..... 604 timebanditx 30-Dec-04 02:18
Re: post for Michael Cremo on Vedic conception of the world as virtual reality 370 Joyeuse 27-Dec-04 15:03

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.