Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Eh ? Get what ?

I hesitate to embark on this topic here, instead of the Science board; but the whole mish-mash of gravity and magnetism as presented here on the prestigious AOM channel is a menace to young minds seeking to order their logic and reason upon sound scientific principles.
Leaving off gravity for the moment, because of its innate gravitas, let's take a quick gander at the rubric "magnetism".

Magnetism may be dubbed a primary force, or as the "single-most fundamental force" in RLP's words; but only if a good working definition of 'force' is established first. Any eighth grade physics student can affirm that All local magnetism has an antecedent electric current.
Even 'permanent magnets' are created with an intense electric current impinging upon amenable atomic nuclei, usually in some dense form of matter.

As for detected magnetic 'fields' in rarified space (detected always by electric means), one can just look at the wonderful explosion of recent images from the latest space scopes depicting electric "jets", filaments, discs and neural-looking networks; to see the ubiquity of electric currents wherever one looks.

Ed the brilliant Latvian, it seems, had some interesting looking electric devices at his castle site as well.

It seems that by "sound scientific principles," you mean the status quo of incorrect information, generationally-passed.

The ironic part is that my entire argument fits nicely in the box of currently accepted physics, however it unifies the Relativistic and eliminates the Quantum Mechanics from having to be the apologist for the flaws in Relativity.

Einstein was brilliant. What I find amazing is that he got so much of it right, not that he got a small part of it wrong. But the details mean everything. I'm not imagining things, there is actual, established science which corroborates my statements, even if you are unaware of it. I wasn't chosen out of a hat, to represent this subject. I have performed my due diligence in numerous disciplines, including Physics, Archaeoastronomy, Mathematics, celestial mechanics, electricity, foreign languages, code-breaking, and historical research.

You make the Electrical Universe argument. You are understandably mistaken. Magnetism combined in certain ways creates electricity. Electricity can be separated back into its individual magnetic components, as you said in making a magnet. Since electricity is composed of magnetism, magnetism is the more pervasive, powerful, and adaptable force. Magnetism had to exist before electricity could be possible, because electricity could not be possible without magnetism. Conversely, magnetism exists just fine without the presence of electricity.

We are an electrical planet because we have a spinning magnetic core for a generator. The electrical power generated by the core does not come back to the core, therefore the core is the origin point for the electrical power expressed.

Or, to quote the great physicist, Maury Povich"Electricity, the results are in.........Magnetism, you ARE the father!"

:)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Magnetism v Gravity 612 PB Bytes 10-Mar-20 05:03
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 128 Open mind 10-Mar-20 18:20
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 118 PB Bytes 10-Mar-20 18:44
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 123 RLPoole 11-Mar-20 05:44
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 110 Open mind 11-Mar-20 13:35
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 91 RLPoole 10-Apr-20 00:15
Iron levels 115 greengirl5 10-Mar-20 21:36
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 118 RLPoole 11-Mar-20 01:59
Up in space 110 greengirl5 11-Mar-20 02:52
May your roll eastward be happy! 101 greengirl5 11-Mar-20 05:17
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 110 PB Bytes 11-Mar-20 04:41
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 110 RLPoole 11-Mar-20 05:28
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 109 Open mind 11-Mar-20 14:20
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 107 RLPoole 12-Mar-20 17:57
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 109 Open mind 12-Mar-20 23:09
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 111 PB Bytes 11-Mar-20 16:27
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 104 RLPoole 24-Mar-20 19:14
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 120 drew 26-Mar-20 22:55
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 99 RLPoole 10-Apr-20 00:16
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 131 seasmith 10-Apr-20 01:40
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 75 RLPoole 26-Apr-20 15:50
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 120 seasmith 27-Apr-20 04:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.