Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello again, RL

First of all, kudos on your writing style. As a person of obviously high intelligence, you also possess a talent that others of your ilk lack, the ability to speak clearly and in terms that lay folk like myself require.

So, you've gone all-in with the magnetism. Who am I to doubt the validity of your evangelical zeal, especially since I now have a much better sense of your level of commitment to this subject. I greatly enjoyed the way you presented certain things which attest to the complexity of the relationship between gravity and magnitism, if indeed the former exists. And I will never look at clouds the same way. Even though I have known for some time that they are immensely heavy entities, I never really thought about how they could stay up there what with gravity and all. So, surely some scientists, if not most, will say that is has to do with the tenuous relationship that exists between gravity and the Earth's magnetism, I think..

So, you have left me with a number of things to think about these next few days yes, as I shall. But in the meanwhile, perhaps in this little corner you can build on the emerging paradigm, or the lost paradigm, which is encapsulated in this excerpt from near the end of your book:

From kindle page 98 percent

"Magnetism, Ed found, is the single-most fundamental force of the universe, and everything that occurs is simply an expression of that fundamental force. This becomes obvious once you start understanding the culmination of very basic and common-sense observations such as the Earth having all of the traits of a giant celestial magnet in space, and then extrapolate that immediately apparent idea across the concept of space itself. The challenges to understanding topple like dominoes once the premise of a magnetic universe comes into view.."

PB - by now I think you know me well enough to know that I am loathsome of scientists who propagate b******* when they know better. But I also have good faith, and so I would like to think that there are very good reasons for scientists to stand behind statements like the one below. And so I wonder, given your obvious enthusiasm, if you can expose the statement below in swift and concise fashion. It seems to reflect mainstream sciences current position, no pun intended:

"Gravity is a force that acts between any two objects with mass. ... Unlike gravity, which occurs between any objects, magnetism depends on specific properties of objects. Magnetism can either pull the two objects together or push them apart, depending on which way the magnets point."

Or
"Gravity and magnetism are not the same thing. In fact, they are completely separate forces. Gravity is a force that acts between any two objects with mass. ... Magnetism can either pull the two objects together or push them apart, depending on which way the magnets point.Oct 22, 2007
[van.physics.illinois.edu"];

Let's start here if you don't mind. I would think there must be something wrong here in your mind, yes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10-Mar-20 14:18 by Poster Boy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Magnetism v Gravity 528 Poster Boy 10-Mar-20 05:03
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 112 Open mind 10-Mar-20 18:20
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 101 Poster Boy 10-Mar-20 18:44
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 106 RLPoole 11-Mar-20 05:44
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 94 Open mind 11-Mar-20 13:35
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 73 RLPoole 10-Apr-20 00:15
Iron levels 98 greengirl5 10-Mar-20 21:36
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 100 RLPoole 11-Mar-20 01:59
Up in space 93 greengirl5 11-Mar-20 02:52
May your roll eastward be happy! 85 greengirl5 11-Mar-20 05:17
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 94 Poster Boy 11-Mar-20 04:41
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 91 RLPoole 11-Mar-20 05:28
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 93 Open mind 11-Mar-20 14:20
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 89 RLPoole 12-Mar-20 17:57
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 93 Open mind 12-Mar-20 23:09
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 95 Poster Boy 11-Mar-20 16:27
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 86 RLPoole 24-Mar-20 19:14
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 101 drew 26-Mar-20 22:55
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 79 RLPoole 10-Apr-20 00:16
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 114 seasmith 10-Apr-20 01:40
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 60 RLPoole 26-Apr-20 15:50
Re: Magnetism v Gravity 99 seasmith 27-Apr-20 04:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.