Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
As I mentioned elsewhere to you, RL, I find Graham to be one of the most unfairly treated thinkers that I know of. The other ones you mentioned are also very good I would agree.

It remains to be seen if the Lost Civilization thesis will ever become accepted, for the most well rounded reasons. But Graham's recent work on catastrophism, for involving the work of many emerging scientific theories re 12.8k, is a necessary step forward and the best line of approach. Big heap shit happened around then, and it is increasingly looking like pseudo science to insist otherwise.

Whether or not this leads to us finding a lost civilization, is one thing. Another, is that it becomes increasingly plausible that such a civilization could indeed have been buried which, I believe, is the main reason why gramham is pushing so hard along these lines. And he may be right. The Seattle space needle would be sitting under ice six times its height, were it constructed at the height of the last ice age.

All in due course, but in the meanwhile, and as many here on this site will agree, there are many many holes in the prevailing historical paradigm, IS becoming increasingly irrelevant owing to the various institutionalized and flagrant omissions. Embassarassing, really, how the mainstream historians run from information with which they cannot cope:

[home.hiwaay.net]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12-Mar-20 04:41 by Poster Boy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
And, I think of Graham... 216 RLPoole 04-Mar-20 00:06
Re: And, I think of Graham... 47 Poster Boy 12-Mar-20 04:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.