Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Madeleine
All I would say is that YOU brought the Sumerians to life for me. I have loved that region since my first visit to the British Museum as a small child, and saw the magnificent winged Assyrian panels.I have never come across anything but dry old documents that held no interest. You have such a great GRAPHIC style. Learning about Inanna and the way she carried on had me laughing out loud. So totally unlike modern day society or the cut and dried pretty Greek and Roman Legends.That's why the tedious 'experts' may see you as a threat, you are well worth reading.They are real people in your hands.
I only learned about a belief called Tengriism the other day. A fascinating man blogged on Quora. He said that they use numbers as words in conversation, which made me wonder if some of the, as yet, indecipherable glyphs could be numbers used this way.E.G. every seventh child has the same name so they would say 7 talking about that ancestor and so on
Cream rises to the top !
Yve

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
A Lesson in Language Manipulation 441 MDaines 17-Feb-20 13:35
Re: A Lesson in Language Manipulation 57 thirdpal 17-Feb-20 15:52
Re: A Lesson in Language Manipulation 61 MDaines 18-Feb-20 08:32
Re: A Lesson in Language Manipulation 61 Glass Jigsaw 19-Feb-20 03:01
Re: A Lesson in Language Manipulation 65 MDaines 19-Feb-20 09:38
Re: A Lesson in Language Manipulation 81 Glass Jigsaw 21-Feb-20 01:21
Re: A Lesson in Language Manipulation 56 cladking 19-Feb-20 20:48
Academic credentials 59 drrayeye 19-Feb-20 23:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.