Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Part 2 Part 3 is linked at the bottom of this page.

Continuing on from the solstice-related acrostic found in the first symbol of lines 224 to 226 in THE STORY OF SUKURRU, below are the phonetic values of the first two symbols of those three lines:

224. SAL ANŠE …

225. SAL ŠAH

226. SAL KA …

This time, I looked at the second symbols of the three lines as a group meant to be read vertically.

ANŠE

The ass with her bared teeth is also found on the Codex Borgia kept in the Vatican. See her on tablets from the 4th millennium BC at the CDLI website, ref. P003561 and P006037.

The ETCSL version (ref. 5.6.1) of THE STORY OF SUKURRU shows the two first symbols of line 225 in capital letters, indicating that an earlier version – more pictographic - was used to highlight them on the discovered tablet. (Transliterations of later cuneiform are given in lower case as a general rule.) It is extremely probable this was a deliberate indication on the part of the scribe that those two symbols came from a more ancient source. As I always use capitals for the oldest phonetic forms, I've highlighted them in bold print here.

Line 224 gives SAL with ANŠE, which translates to a female donkey, an ass.

On line 225, we find SAL, the female, with ŠAH, the ‘servant’.

Line 226 gives SAL, the female, with KA, which means ‘to speak’ or ‘word’. That is easily matched to the pictogram as shown above.

Taken together, the female donkey, the servant and the speech might well translate to ‘the speaking ass who is a servant’. The ass is first found in the introductory section of THE STORY OF SUKURRU on line 14 where she is busy counting grains of sand.

“When the donkey saw the Angel of the LORD, she crouched down under Balaam. So he became furious and beat the donkey with his stick. Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she asked Balaam, "What have I done to you that you have beaten me these three times?"
Numbers 22:27-28 (sourced from Biblehub)

That strange story - also with its speaking ass and three strokes - appears to be directly related to this acrostic where she’s found in the context of the solstice with the three-day pause in the sun’s journey; never forgetting (yes, again) that THE STORY OF SUKURRU dates to 2600-2500 BC.

As an aside, I wonder what Mark Booth, aka Jonathan Black, author of the bestselling THE SACRED HISTORY: HOW ANGELS, MYSTICS AND HIGHER INTELLIGENCE MADE OUR WORLD would think of this Sumero-Biblical mystery… particularly given his love for mystical images.

Part 3. The Cabal and its Mysterious source:
[grahamhancock.com]

Madeleine
[madeleinedaines.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 22-Feb-20 08:44 by MDaines.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Hidden Meanings in Sumerian THE STORY OF SUKURRU 639 MDaines 08-Feb-20 08:01
Re: Hidden Meanings in Sumerian THE STORY OF SUKURRU 121 michael seabrook 08-Feb-20 21:19
Re: Hidden Meanings in Sumerian THE STORY OF SUKURRU 136 MDaines 09-Feb-20 08:55
Hidden Meanings: Part 2 THE SPEAKING ASS 146 MDaines 12-Feb-20 10:35
Re: Hidden Meanings: Part 2 THE SPEAKING ASS 98 atugablish 17-Feb-20 18:35
Re: Hidden Meanings: Part 2 THE SPEAKING ASS 156 MDaines 17-Feb-20 19:45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.