Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have a bucket list. So far I am not sick in any way, but I am 87 now, so not THAT LONG to go!
My last wish is to learn to play blues, and it so happens that I somehow got in touch with a large group of ukulele players, some of who do play blues. So I am in the process of learning blues at last. Then I can die happy!
But not yet! I still have family to care for and love and two elderly dogs. So, not yet!

Funny, when I discovered a learning facility for retired people, called 3ua, I think meaning university for the third age, I looked at the list of courses, and haha, there is one for making your own coffins!

I think I will stick with the ukuleles. I would not know where to put a coffin anyway! I have too much stuff to sort out already, to fit a coffin in. A bit morbid too. But my son and I are not scared of using the word DEATH. It is ok to say passed away, gone to greener pastures, left the body etc. but death covers it all, however has a threatening sound in our day and age.

I dread the death of my dogs. Have had 8 dogs before these two and mourned over them all.

GG.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Death 768 Susan Doris 04-Dec-19 10:54
Re: Death 105 cloister 04-Dec-19 16:25
Re: Death 112 Susan Doris 04-Dec-19 16:51
Re: Death 100 Maria Papaspyrou 07-Dec-19 16:36
Re: Death 86 Susan Doris 07-Dec-19 18:17
Re: Death 101 greengirl5 07-Dec-19 22:06
Re: Death 144 Susan Doris 08-Dec-19 07:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.