Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Actually folks,
You can use Family Tree DNA, create a file, and upload it to Geni.com. There are “Ancient DNA” tools, and will show you Neanderthal, and Denisovan markers.
Well, mine does anyway through autosomal DNA.
I would like to know something about genetics and history.
I have a common paternal ancestor with King George VI. Seems, paternally, I’m a direct male “Plantagenet.” I’ve even found some ancient pictures of my modern family, myself included, (kinda creepy too!)
Yet my paternal genesis began in the North fertile crescent 25,500 years ago.
With all that I’ve learned from Graham about megaliths, seems archaeology could use genetics to build a proper timeline of historical events.
I also just read that blurb on polymaths, I’m one. Seems could be another lesson to be learned there too, my 21st great grandfather built Conisborough castle, and his grandfather were one of the nine noble knights who founded the knights templar.
Something else to be learned from genes is Atlantis, which is not so fabled if you compare legends to genetic diversity. Seems the Hebrews forgot who they were after Babylon. Circular ruins like Gobekli Tempe, and Stone Henge, seem reminiscent of such a place like Atlantis.
It even feels like a Masonic Lodge is to remind us of Atlantis.
Seems Egypt may remind us of home, possibly before Atlantis, genetics could tell us.
Science tries hard to remain within the confines of biblical times. They may not think so, but they are.
To Robert Schoch I don’t think the Sphinx enclosure erosion was from rain. Look at it closer! Waves did it from sea level up. The Sphinx wasn’t a lion, though it seems to be a cat. Enlil also had a cat clutched under his arm. Cats are gifts from god (which? Zeus or Hades?). So the Sphinx must have been a cat to watch over Orion (Osiris). We have the three pyramids reflecting Orion’s belt, only makes sense.
If Enoch built the pyramids, he was 7th from Adam. What happened after Enoch? Noah. Then there’s the Greenland crater, 19miles in diameter happened about 19,000 years ago. Could a tsunami have sunk Atlantis and raised the African plate to create the Sahara as we know it? Is that why the Nile shifted to the East 8 miles from the pyramid?
Back to genetics. So if my Paternal dna originated 25,500 years ago, other men claim their genesis began 100,000 years ago, some african paternal descendants began 340,000 years ago. India and Aborigines seems to have a 40,000 year history.
So now what?
Seems we all can be right. Though don’t understand the weight and authority the Bible carries. Its really hosing us over as to who we all are. Remember only the living write history. Mankind did not begin 6,000 years ago, don’t add up mathematically, especially with all the different calendars that have been used over time.
There’s about 50 generations between me and King Merovech, roughly 1600 years or so. I also have a common ancestor with another man who lived 4500 years ago, was well to do, and has millions of descendants today. This might be Abraham the father of Nations. Seems Noah was a bit further back.
I’m not saying man has intentionally lied putting the bible together, but he has been subject to a few tyrants in his times.
Folks need to decompartmentalize!!
I love your work Graham, Dr Schoch, Robert Beauval. Thanks for making us think!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 661 Graham Hancock 02-Oct-19 12:29
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 97 Andrew Collins 02-Oct-19 22:20
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 75 Poster Boy 05-Oct-19 17:01
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 62 Andrew Collins Author 06-Oct-19 04:42
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 61 Poster Boy 06-Oct-19 14:33
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 57 Andrew Collins Author 10-Oct-19 03:16
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 46 Poster Boy 10-Oct-19 18:48
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 46 Andrew Collins 17-Oct-19 22:17
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 42 Poster Boy 19-Oct-19 18:00
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 65 jazzmumbles 13-Oct-19 02:08
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 46 CJD1965 17-Oct-19 18:20
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 38 Andrew Collins 17-Oct-19 22:08
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 54 CJD1965 22-Oct-19 01:43
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 68 Poster Boy 06-Oct-19 15:45
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 48 Andrew Collins Author 10-Oct-19 03:14
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 54 Poster Boy 10-Oct-19 18:52
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 15 Bill W 06-Nov-19 15:55
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 53 michael seabrook 07-Oct-19 20:37
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 59 Greg Little 08-Oct-19 00:18
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 69 michael seabrook 08-Oct-19 12:04
Re: Welcome to Andy Collins and Greg Little our authors of the month for October 2019 60 Andrew Collins Author 10-Oct-19 03:11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.