Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
What a fascinating history! And kudos to Nick for breaking through the various levels of secrecy. How interesting that this secret society and temple would have paved the way for modern New Age and metaphysical practices in New Zealand. And yet I'm trying to wrap my brain around naming the temple "Whare Ra" which was directly lifted from the Maori culture, coincidentally the same people the Europeans that founded New Zealand were busy oppressing. Considering the harm done to the Maori by the elite, the military, and Settler-Colonialism in general (members of Whare Ra apparently), this is a problematic if not macabre example of cultural imperialism. I wonder if this injustice is why the inner plane beings disappeared in the mid-’70s?? LOL

I look forward to reading "Beyond the Sun" - thank you for your important work Nick Farrell ~!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcoming Nick Farrell Author of the Month for July 2019 4335 Graham Hancock 04-Jul-19 07:55
Re: Welcoming Nick Farrell Author of the Month for July 2019 276 NickFarrell 04-Jul-19 11:24
Re: Welcoming Nick Farrell Author of the Month for July 2019 229 Pegi Eyers 16-Jul-19 16:21
Re: Welcoming Nick Farrell Author of the Month for July 2019 663 NickFarrell 16-Jul-19 16:57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.