Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thank you so much Poster Boy. I suppose the first words of your comment ('This is ideal') refer to the fact that my position of AOM has been prolonged to March? Indeed this is most ideal. There is so much to say and discuss about Malta's great megalithic legacy. You will have noticed that my above topic carries the number (1). I intend this to be a series, and in the coming days and weeks you may expect more of this and other topics to come.
For an interesting and fruitful discussion about the archaeo-astronomy of Malta's temples and its consequences, I would recommend that you would familiarise yourself with my AOM article on this website, which you probably have done. I nevertheless permit myself to refer to it for the answer to your second question.
More indepth details about the controversy surrounding Malta's prehistoric timeline you will find, as I mentioned elsewhere, in Hancock's Underworld, and in Part One of my book Sirius, the Star of the Maltese Temples.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Orientation of Malta's Temples to Sirius - Further Thoughts and Ramifications (1) 1533 Lenie Reedijk 05-Mar-19 07:26
Re: The orientation of Malta's temples to Sirius - some consequences (1) 147 Poster Boy 05-Mar-19 15:26
Re: The orientation of Malta's temples to Sirius - some consequences (1) 144 Lenie Reedijk 05-Mar-19 16:11
Re: The orientation of Malta's temples to Sirius - some consequences (1) 144 Poster Boy 05-Mar-19 19:51
Re: The orientation of Malta's temples to Sirius - some consequences (1) 229 Lenie Reedijk 05-Mar-19 20:07

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.