Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Evelyn, thankyou for joining the marvelous GHMB Forum. It has been quite a ride so far. Disputes do happen here.

I wrote in the "article" OP that I don't practice Shamanism. This is because I have a mental degeneration. In the past I went to many altered mindstates quite unprepared and suddenly. I take medication that inhibits such trajectories of mind/body.

I do admire and admit Shamanism as part of my intellectual pursuit. There are good spiritual practices in the trademark patterns in this exercise of astral and temporal practices. I chose, years ago, to practice Sacred Study. I even was a short-lived Rosicrucian for about a year. I have no problem with most spiritual practices, like prayer, meditation, psychic awareness, intention or even influence. However, my age and responsibilities take precedence over all.

Thankyou for visiting. I do have a small collection of books about Shamanism (and music too). Because of my adult temporal life I choose to stay close to my home and job. Yet, I have been curious and explored a type of Shamanism unintentionally in my youth. Let's just say I experimented in those fresh years.

Today, I live materially responsible, and keep the door open to new ideas. Actually, I wonder if you have heard about the book, The Path of the Masters? What about the book of Dzyan?

I keep my eye out for Great Teachings, such as the last two books I mentioned. Surely you must have heard about them. I acknowledge your travels and experiments in Shamanic living. Of course, I have many other books about many things. I would be lax if I did not explore the many varied pathways and testimonies that are in my collection.

Ultimately, I hope to have satified my earnest study of these many things.

Thanks.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Any field of endeavor to know and experience life as it is, within protective limits. 389 Itatw70s 18-Jan-19 01:20
Re: Any field of endeavor to know and experience life as it is, within protective limits. 49 EvelynRysdyk 18-Jan-19 22:00
Re: Any field of endeavor to know and experience life as it is, within protective limits. 51 Itatw70s 18-Jan-19 23:53
Re: Any field of endeavor to know and experience life as it is, within protective limits. 45 EvelynRysdyk 19-Jan-19 17:31
Re: Any field of endeavor to know and experience life as it is, within protective limits. 44 Itatw70s 19-Jan-19 21:56
Re: Any field of endeavor to know and experience life as it is, within protective limits. 66 EvelynRysdyk 20-Jan-19 02:08

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.