Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I will respond, briefly. Before I go on, I will say that this is my very last post on GHMB. That is my decision.

Magic is no mystery. It has been discussed and described for millenia. I would say that my opinions about this are favorable, though, I myself do not practice a magical path. I have, however, seen particular results in my past during a slight application of mental influence upon another. This is only a tidbit; I have, in my youth influenced another, but today, I am not interested because of the risks of trying to impress others of a willful application.

As for the topic, now finished due to the entry of a new month, January, I am not divulging any evidence. I have witnessed other folks in their applied "magic". Simply, it is a form of willpower, that can be used on another. That is why I don't practice.

The topic of this AOM is about a perspective of development throughout the ages. Magic is the DEFAULT position for folks to apply for power and agency. I will not engage in any agency whatsoever. The risk of personal danger is too high.

However, this new perspective allows for a viewpoint that is both compelling and instructive of a time before civilization developed it's Rules of conduct, which often over-ruled any magical practices. It is definitely evident that it is a dangerous course to take, since willpower is required to advocate a return on investment in the practice.

I cannot risk any sideline behavior in such practices. I like a simpler lifestyle.

That's enough from me.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01-Jan-19 20:47 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Carl, I am wholly with you on magico-anthropology.... 2183 Itatw70s 21-Dec-18 02:09
Re: Carl, I am wholly with you on magico-anthropology.... 226 Poster Boy 29-Dec-18 18:14
Re: Carl, I am wholly with you on magico-anthropology.... 354 Itatw70s 01-Jan-19 20:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.